Chapter 11: Wall Of Ivy
3.1k 15 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soma kept cutting down the treants and the beanstalk monsters for five hours straight and after that, the number of monsters around him started decreasing till there were no more monsters around him.

“Thanks to my high VIT I am not tired at all even though I continued to fight those monsters for hours, now let’s examine what I got from these monsters”(Soma)

{Appraisal} Appraise people, monsters, and things around you.

【Wood: Demonic elder treant’s wood the highest quality of wood that can withstand even divinity channeled through it.

Leaves: Demonic elder treant’s leaves can be used to make all types of potions.

Adam’s Fruit: Demonic elder treant’s fruit is a poisonous fruit that can be eaten after Light magic is channeled through it to remove the poison and eating it after that will cause a permanent increase to one's stats.

Roots: Demonic elder treant’s roots that can be used as a mana sealing tool.】

【Green Beans: Humanoid beanstalk’s fired projectiles are as hard as steel and can be eaten only after being cooked for more than three hours in strong flames.

Beanstalk: Humanoid beanstalk’s body belongs to the Humanoid monster species the most dangerous of all monsters and channeling mana through the body will turn it into a high-grade magic crystal.】

“Looks like the treants are more useful for me right now, but let’s take everything regardless”(Soma)

{Create File} Create a ‘space’ that can store only one type of thing.

{Name File: Treant Materials} give a name to ‘space’.

{Store} Add the created ‘space’ into inter-dimensional storage.

{Create File} Create a ‘space’ that can store only one type of thing.

{Name File: Beanstalk Materials} give a name to ‘space’.

{Store} Add the created ‘space’ into inter-dimensional storage.

After storing the materials of the Demonic Elder Treants and the Humanoid Beanstalks, Soma decided to take a short break to eat some of the three-headed wolf monster’s meat and drink water he made with {Create Water} ability from 【The Archives Of Knowledge】, after that he started moving again down the incline.

Even after walking for some time, Soma couldn’t find any monsters in the vicinity, and so he concluded that the monsters must have moved to the end of the cave to protect their source, and he was right.

After 20 minutes of walking, he reached where the monsters are packed tightly in front of their source to protect it and the moment they noticed him the monsters moved to surround him from all directions and started attacking him with the treant’s roots and the big green beans of the beanstalks.

There were hundreds of each type of monsters and all of them attacked at the same time surrounding Soma with thousands of big green beans and roots, but none of them are able to touch him because all of them are cut in half and disappear without touching the floor.

An invisible sphere is formed around Soma and all the monsters’ attacks are being cut and then the big green beans and treant roots are stored by his ability, same as before Soma appear to be holding the sheath by his waist by his left hand and his right hand is placed on the swords handle while dropping his back a little bit, he does not appear to be moving but his right-hand keeps blurring if seen from the side, all Soma is doing right now is cutting the big green beans and roots that attack him at a very high speed that is impossible to keep up with, he is able to do this thanks to his absurd AGI stat.

Soma kept cutting down the attacks that came his way for 30 minutes only to get used to their attacks and to train his control over his ever-increasing stats, and finally, he decided to start moving and kill the monsters surrounding him slowly, so he has time to adapt to his level ups.

Finally, after three hours of walking slowly, Soma started increasing his walking speed and started killing the monsters faster and after five more hours the number of monsters started decreasing and the source is now visible for Soma from the openings between the monsters.

The source that is creating these monsters is a wall made out of Ivies with an ugly mask at the center, the mask started screaming once it noticed Soma looking at it while killing the monsters around him, because of the mask’s scream the monsters started attacking more violently than before but that didn’t stop Soma nor slow him down, and he kept cutting down the monsters and storing them as he came nearer towards the wall of ivy.

The mask then started launching the ivy covering the wall at Soma to attack him, its ivy is faster than the roots of the treants but Soma is way faster than that, but he stopped walking in front of the mask and let it attack him without fighting back, he decided to use it as training because his level kept going up for the past hours.

After two hours of standing in front of the mask, Soma finally started walking towards it again while killing the monsters in front of him that the wall of ivy created to protect itself, Soma cut the mask in half killing it but that caused all the ivy to turn into thousands of additional monsters, Soma spent two more hours killing them and after he was done the door to the next floor appeared on the sidewall of the cave, on the wall that was behind the wall of ivy there he found a hole where the mask was, Soma, kicked the wall to make an opening big enough for him to pass-through and walked in, in there he found more mana crystals in the same way as the first floor so he stored the mana crystals the same way and set another magic circle in the room to store the mana crystals sent here by the magic circle on the ceiling.

“Let’s see…Status”(Soma)

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge, Weed Killer, Limit Breaker.

LEVEL: 3155

HP: 600000000000000/∞

MP: 0

ATK: 780000000000000

DEF: 980000000000000/∞

STR: 4300000000000

VIT: 80000000000000

INT: 9990000000000000000

AGI: 720000000000000

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】, Fine Control Lv.Max, Control Sphere Lv.Max, Swordsmanship Lv.Max.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

 

================================================================================================================================================================================================

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/2TnRpH

 
80