Chapter 12: Fifth Floor… Someone Is Here?
3.2k 15 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you Leroy for becoming a Patron, and I hope that I'm able to satisfy you with the content I have.

Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.

==================================================================================================================================================================================================

Right now Soma is walking up the stairs leading to the fifth floor while reading the book he is holding in his left hand, after clearing the second floor he cooked some of the big green beans he had and challenged the third floor, the third floor was full of reptile type monsters that use poison, and so he used them to gain new skills and to max them out.

From his fight on the second floor, Soma noticed that his Black System has a skill acquisition system that allows him to gain new skills and once he gains the skill he can level it up if he knows enough about the skill itself.

And after clearing the third floor he went up to the fourth floor and found it full of insect type monsters and cleared them all the same way he did the third floor, and so his stats look like this now…

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge, Weed Killer, Limit Breaker, One Man Army, Insects Killer.

LEVEL: 8655

HP: 760000000000000000/∞

MP: 0

ATK: 900000000000000000

DEF: 120000000000000000/∞

STR: 5500000000000000

VIT: 74000000000000000

INT: 44000090000000000000000

AGI: 900000000000000000

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】, Fine Control Lv.Max, Control Sphere Lv.Max, Swordsmanship Lv.Max, Poison Resistance Lv. Max, Disease Resistance Lv. Max, Presence Detection Lv. Max.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

Soma reached the top of the staircase and in front of him stood a double door that is different from the doors he encountered here, the double door had the crest of that rotten goddess and ten magic circles drawn on it.

“If I destroy the door she might notice that I’m still alive, the me right now can easily kill her but I’ll not be able to make her suffer enough plus, killing her now will lead the world to be consumed by war between those who believe in her and those who don’t, causing innocent people to die”(Soma)

Soma started checking the walls around the door and found out that the alarm system that rotten goddess set, don’t include the walls around the double door.

{Steel Skin} Transform all of the skin into Steel for 30 sec.

Soma started digging through the walls of the stairwell and quickly made it through the walls thanks to his absurd STR, he used {Steel Skin} to prevent dirt from entering under his nails.

Behind the wall, he found a circle room with an altar in the middle, there he saw grooves in the ground that connects the altar to the north, south, west, and east walls of the room and once Soma was inside the room the walls started to change into the sources he found in the four floors he cleared, the wall of flesh, the wall of ivy, etc.

Monsters started appearing from all four walls but before all the monsters came out he moved at full speed and killed all the monsters and walls leaving only the wall of ivy.

“I can get some good things from this one, I’ll use it to farm the monsters it creates for more green beans and Demonic Elder Treant’s leaves”(Soma)

Soma kept killing the plant monsters for hours till he was satisfied with the amount he collected, and after that, he killed the wall of ivy and started walking towards the altar.

The moment the wall of ivy died the altar started opening and someone came out of it and sat down on the altar’s surface, Soma noticed who it was and stopped walking.

“Ugeeh…….. Why did I wake up now? Did that bitch stop the plan? No, I don’t think so… I’m still not complete! Why did it stop now?!”(??)

The man who appeared from the altar started talking to himself but before long he noticed Soma standing in front of him and looked at him with a scoff.

“Are you one of that bitch’s dogs and came here to tell me what happened here?”(??)

“No, I’m the one who ruined it for you, Hero Madak”(Soma)

“Ruined it you say? And just now my name?”(Madak)

“Yeah, I destroyed the miasma source you were connected to and I’m the arch-enemy of that ‘Bitch’ of yours”(Soma)

“I see, then die!!”(Madak)

Madak suddenly fired magic at Soma, the magic Madak fired was in the shape of seven balls each is made out of one of the attributes in this world, water, fire, earth, wind, lightning, dark, and light attributes, Soma did not move from his spot and Madak saw it as him unable to move.

“That’s what you get, fool! Daring to stand in my way!”(Madak)

The magic attack hit Soma on the face and disappeared upon touching him, that was the effect of Soma’s absurd DEF stat, Madak was surprised and tried to make some distance between him and Soma, but he couldn’t move and suddenly a window appeared in front of him.

【You are not allowed to move in the presence of God】

“God? You, who are you?”(Madak)

“Sorry for my late introduction, My name is Kirishima Soma The God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge. Now is the time you face the consequences for all of your actions Mr. Asshole who started it all”(Soma)

“What.. are ..you…?”(Madak)

“【The Golden Scale】 show me his actions”(Soma)

Answering Soma’s words a giant golden scale appeared behind him and the left pan started dropping down little by little and at the same time all of Madak’s harmful actions were displayed on top of the left pan and each one of them added to the weights on the left pan.

“Killing, Blackmailing, Rape, Assault, Stealing, Illegal Enslavement, Framing, and the list is still going on. You had quite the fun of your life didn’t you?”(Soma)

“I didn’t do it! That bitch forced me to do it”(Madak)

“See, you added another thing to the list, it’s lying this time, I told you that I’m The God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge, didn’t I? You can’t lie to me”(Soma)

“You think you can do this to me? If you harm me the Goddess of Love will come after you!”(Madak)

“I’m the God of Death you know! You think that a mere Goddess of Love can stand in my way?”(Soma)

“S-S-Spare me please! I’m going to be your servant forever”(Madak)

“The answer is NO! You are going to suffer everything you did to others and then I’ll kill you myself destroying your soul completely”(Soma)

“Why? Why are you doing this to me? I didn’t do anything to you! Why is this happening to me? Even though I was so close to achieving my dream!”(Madak)

“Time to face consequences 【Face Your Actions】”(Soma)

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA----!!”(Madak)

Madak started screaming as all of his actions came back to him, 【Face Your Actions】 works by summoning the souls of the people he harmed and have them take revenge on him and do the same things he did to them to him, all of them at the same time.

Madak’s suffering went on for hours, and he kept screaming the whole time, and finally after ten hours straight he stopped screaming and dropped down to the ground holding his body tight.

“Finally done? That was way too much, you have caused a lot of pain and suffering to all those people, now it’s time for you to die 【Words Of Death: Thy soul shall be destroyed in the most painful way upon death】”(Soma)

After saying that Soma unsheathed his sword and beheaded Madak on the spot causing his body to disintegrate and his soul to be annihilated all the while screaming, Soma stored Madak’s head for later use before it disintegrated. After that Soma started walking towards the next door.

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge, Weed Killer, Limit Breaker, One Man Army, Insects Killer.

LEVEL: 15900

HP: 54000000000000000000/∞

MP: 0

ATK: 77000000000000000000

DEF: 82000000000000000000/∞

STR: 510000000000000000

VIT: 5500000000000000000

INT: 1100000090000000000000000

AGI: 45000000000000000000

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】, Fine Control Lv.Max, Control Sphere Lv.Max, Swordsmanship Lv.Max, Poison Resistance Lv. Max, Disease Resistance Lv. Max, Presence Detection Lv. Max.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

================================================================================================================================================================================================

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/2TnRpH

 
77