Chapter 13: The Five Gods
3.2k 9 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you Leroy for becoming a Patron, and I hope that I'm able to satisfy you with the content I have.

Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.

==================================================================================================================================================================================================

Soma walked towards the next room and found another double door at the opposite side of the room from the previous double, but this door didn’t have magic circles like the previous one.

“This door must have been prepared for Madak to go through once his transformation is done”(Soma)

Soma opened the double door and walked in, behind the door he found five altars placed next to each other and each one of the altars had a huge crystal placed on top of it, suddenly the crystals started glowing and one of them started talking to him.

“Madak so you have finally come? Do you know what’s going to become of this world without us around? Do you and Love intend to cause chaos throughout the world?”(White Crystal)

“What are you talking about?”(Soma)

“Don’t play dumb with us!! Do you know the consequences of what you are going to do?!”(Orange Crystal)

“This short temper… You must be Beast, right?”(Soma)

“Wait! You are not Madak are you? Who are you?”(Green Crystal)

“He is not Madak? Then who are you?!”(Gray Crystal)

“I am the ninth God of this world, the overseer of Death, Judgment, Knowledge Kirishima Soma, and about Madak, I have already killed him before coming here”(Soma)

“A New God…. How did you find about us?”(White Crystal)

“I was summoned to this world by that rotten Goddess Love along with a group of people, and we were asked to be heroes and save the world from the Demon Lord, but I noticed that there was a lot of lies in what Love and the King of Vitos were saying to us, that’s why Love disposed of me by sending me to this place the Bloody Hole, in here I met a guy named Sai he was sent here along with a group of young kids ten years before me, he tried to protect the kids with everything he had but the kids started dying one after the other for no reason and after that, it turned out that they died because Love did something to them before sending them here…”(Soma)

“To think She would do something like that to kids!!...”(Orange Crystal)

“After that Sai was consumed by rage and hatred but before losing his mind he used a forbidden technique from his world to collect the souls of all the disposed of people and combine them along with their abilities and knowledge into a book he used to teach the kids from, and then he turned himself into a monster and waited for the next disposed of person to give that book to him, so he can take revenge for all the poor souls inside of it and that was me, once I became one with the book and the souls inside of it, I was made into a God for some reason. among the people disposed of in here were those who were sent in here before you guys, they were Love’s servants, and they tried to stop her from going astray, but she disposed of them here, and there are those who tried to save you guys and were sent in here because of that. I knew about you Five and Madak from their memories but I thought that this room and the previous one are on the surface and was surprised to find Madak’s altar this soon”(Soma)

“I see…. Soma No, Death, do you know how we Gods became Gods?”(White Crystal)

“No…”(Soma)

“There are two ways, the first one is to be chosen by the world. In the past, right after the creation of this world I was one of the first people to reside in it, at the time, there were no Gods in this world and so to maintain itself the world selected us five along with Magic and War to become Gods to maintain the world. The second way is to be made a God by us seven working together and sharing our divinity with someone we chose…”(White Crystal)

“Love….”(Soma)

“Exactly, she was a servant of us the Gods along with her family and because of her hard work and loyalty we made her into the Goddess of Love, but her human nature came out a little bit strong, before long she became arrogant and greedy and started discriminating against the other races. At the time we had our hands full dealing with the problems of the world and couldn’t do anything to stop her, and she went and created a country of her own and used that country to force other people from other countries to worship her, but it didn’t go well for her because the other countries were stronger than her, and they resisted her invasion, that was when she used otherworld summoning to get her hands on strong individuals, and she summoned the first Hero Madak”(White Crystal)

“But the guy was a true asshole and started causing harm for the people of this world”(Soma)

“Exactly, and to make things worse he and Love became lovers which led to her being influenced by him corrupting her more and more, but eventually Madak was defeated by my direct dependent my sister the queen of the Mazoku country and was on the verge of death, after healing him she came to us asking us to turn him into a God, so he can become immortal, naturally we refused, but they both were mad at us for that, and they started fueling their religion with hatred against other races especially the Mazoku and did something even us did not think of doing, that is they used the people’s faith to fuel Love’s divinity”(White Crystal)

“Wait, you did not think of doing that? What do you mean by that?”(Soma)

“We Gods do not live among the people of the world and that’s so we don’t influence their lives directly, influencing their lives directly would lead to them believing in us blindly, then having faith in us like that will lead to increasing our divinity but at the same time that divinity will become corrupt, along with faith comes hope, expectations, and desires, for example, what happened to Love, along with faith she received people’s hope for her to cleanse the world from other races and expectations for her to declare humans superior to all else and their desire for her to grant them power, so they can put their radical thinking into action, and that led to her becoming what her people wanted her to be”(White Crystal)

“I see, What happened after that?”(Soma)

“her divinity became stronger than ours, and she used that divinity of hers to seal us here, and then she made that altar in the room you came from to reform Madak’s body into a stronger one”(White Crystal)

“Why did not she seal War God and Magic God in here with you?”(Soma)

“The main reason for that is because they are the strongest Gods amongst us, they are the Overseers of Martial Arts and Magic, after all, divinity doesn’t have any effect on them, to defeat them you need to defeat them in their respective specialization. And another reason is that without them Martial Arts skills and Magic skills would disappear from all systems and that would be troubling for her people”(White Crystal)

“Then why didn’t they stop her?”(Soma)

“The War God has the responsibility to look after all the wars in the world and her going to war with other races and countries was enough to keep the War God busy, and for the Magic God to keep him busy she stole the Magic Core of this world and placed it in here in the Bloody Hole in a place where mana doesn’t exist making it impossible for him to come and retrieve it, and stealing the Magic Core of the world was about to destroy the whole world and to prevent that, the Magic God along with his creations the Elfs and Dark Elfs erected a barrier in Mana Forest and are working together to control the Lay Lines of the world that the Magic Core is supposed to control to keep the world from collapsing”(White Crystal)

“Then, What did Madak intend to do with a strong body?”(Soma)

“After sealing us in here, they came up with a plan for Madak to forcefully absorb our divinity into himself turning himself into the Ultimate God and for that to happen he needed a strong body that can withstand our divinity and so the plan they came up with is for him to sleep into an altar for 10000 years or so all the while absorbing the miasma of Ancient Monsters to transform his body into a stronger one”(White Crystal)

“How did you know about all of this being sealed and all?”(Soma)

“Before Madak went into his altar they came here to brag about their plan and to make fun of us…”(White Crystal)

“I see. Well, for now, let me free you guys from your seals”(Soma)

“Death, Can you do it?”(Gray Crystal)

“Yeah, all I have to do is hit the Crystals with a force stronger than that rotten Goddess’s divinity”(Soma)

“W-W-Wait! That absurd….!”(Green Crystal)

Ignoring them Soma placed his right hand on the handle of his sword and slashed at the five crystals cutting them in half.

================================================================================================================================================================================================

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/2TnRpH

 
82