Chapter 14: The Spirit King
3.1k 2 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you Leroy for becoming a Patron, and I hope that I'm able to satisfy you with the content I have.

Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.

==================================================================================================================================================================================================

“… It seems you are quite strong, Death”(God of Craft)

“To be able to cut through the sealing crystal that Love made with her divinity, you might be stronger than War”(Goddess of Agriculture)

“Quite the terrifying God we have with ourselves, Hahahahaha”(God of Commerce)

“It’s a good thing for you to be this strong, Like this that rotten Love will not be able to oppose you”(God of Beasts)

“Death…… could you please show me your status?”(Goddess of Creation)

After cutting the five crystals the five Gods appeared in front of Soma, the God of Craft and Alcohol is a Dwarf with a very thick beard, the Goddess Agriculture and Hunt is a woman with a green hair and eyes and a very kind complexion, the God of Commerce and Society is a fat-looking man who would laugh the whole time, the God of Beasts and Spirits is white wolf beastman with very sharp eyes, the Goddess of Creation and Life and Order is a woman with brown hair and eyes and give a mother like feel to her surroundings, all of the five Gods are standing in front of Soma and talking to him.

“I don’t mind… Status”(Soma)

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge, Weed Killer, Limit Breaker, One Man Army, Insects Killer.

LEVEL: 15900

HP: 54,000,000,000,000,000,000/∞

MP: 0

ATK: 77,000,000,000,000,000,000

DEF: 82,000,000,000,000,000,000/∞

STR: 510,000,000,000,000,000

VIT: 5,500,000,000,000,000,000

INT: 1,100,000,090,000,000,000,000,000

AGI: 45,000,000,000,000,000,000

MAGIC:

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】, Fine Control Lv.Max, Control Sphere Lv.Max, Swordsmanship Lv.Max, Poison Resistance Lv. Max, Disease Resistance Lv. Max, Presence Detection Lv. Max.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

“….”

“…….Oiiiii!! these numbers can’t be real! right?!”(God of Beasts)

“……..Death, How did you end up with such absurd levels”(Goddess of Creation)

“My system, The Black System sensed the presence of the 1998 souls inside of me and evolved to accommodate that by multiplying my XP gain by 1998, and as I killed monsters my level went up to this”(Soma)

“I see, that makes sense now”(Goddess of Creation)

“About our talk before, which type of God am I?”(Soma)

“You are the same as us, the world selected you to be the God of Death and Judgement and Knowledge because this world lacks overseer for those things right now and it saw that you are the right man for the job”(Goddess of Creation)

“I see”(Soma)

“But Death, why does your MP and MAGIC show nothing?”(Goddess of Agriculture)

“I was born without mana channels in my body that’s why I have no mana and thus can’t use magic”(Soma)

“I see, you might not need it but, want me to fix that for you?”( Goddess of Creation)

“You can?”(Soma)

“Yes I can, I’m the Goddess of Creation after all”(Goddess of Creation)

“What do you want in return?”(Soma)

“Nothing, you are our hope to restore the world and end Love’s tyranny, plus from what happened to us and to the world we learned that if only we were working together and paid more attention to Love’s actions we may have been able to avoid this worst situation, is noticing this might seem late from your perspective but please let us redeem ourselves, please lead us as the strongest God and help us to restore this world”(Goddess of Creation)

“Got it, but I’ll have you work to the bone so be prepared”(Soma)

“Yes!”(Goddess of Creation)

“Ou!!”( God of Beasts & God of Craft)

“Please be kind to us, Fufufu”(Goddess of Agriculture)

“To the bone Huh, This might be directed at me Hahahahahaha!!”( God of Commerce)

“Now let me do it… {Create}!”(Goddess of Creation)

After saying her words Soma’s body started to glow and kept glowing for some time and then stopped after 10 minutes, and right then a Black window appeared in front of Soma…

【The presence of mana detected.

Reevaluating Kirishima Soma's stats.

MP stat is added and is made to be equal to INT.

MAGIC values are added.】

“Status”(Soma)

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge, Weed Killer, Limit Breaker, One Man Army, Insects Killer.

LEVEL: 15900

HP: 54,000,000,000,000,000,000/∞

MP: 1,100,000,090,000,000,000,000,000

ATK: 77,000,000,000,000,000,000

DEF: 82,000,000,000,000,000,000/∞

STR: 510,000,000,000,000,000

VIT: 5,500,000,000,000,000,000

INT: 1,100,000,090,000,000,000,000,000

AGI: 45,000,000,000,000,000,000

MAGIC: All Attribute Magic, Creation Magic, Sanctuary.

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】, Fine Control Lv.Max, Control Sphere Lv.Max, Swordsmanship Lv.Max, Poison Resistance Lv. Max, Disease Resistance Lv. Max, Presence Detection Lv. Max.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

“Now then you guys can go into my Sanctuary and start remaking your systems there, once you are done I am going to spread them among the people. Once I am out of here I plan to start fixing the world starting with two human countries I have knowledge of that preach and believe in coexisting and no discrimination against the other races and the Beastmen and the Mazoku countries, and I’ll ask for the help of Magic and War as well… {Sanctuary}”(Soma)

“Got it, we will leave it to you”(The Five Gods)

Saying that the five Gods disappeared into the divine space Soma created using his divinity and new magic. After that, Soma sat down and started strengthening his sword and armor with mana crystals and divinity and after that, he started enchanting them with every type of magic he could think of. After he was done with his sword and armor he proceeded to the next door and found a spiral staircase and started walking up the stairs.

After 10 minutes of walking, Soma reached in front of a single door the same type of doors that led to the second and third floors, he opened the door and walked in, there he found a cave of the same appearance as the first floor but here the liquid leaking from the walls is black, suddenly a lot of screams could be heard and then a huge number of wraiths and ghost type monsters came rushing towards Soma.

There are thousands of them. When Soma saw that he prepared to use light magic against them but all of them died out of nowhere and by themselves.

<<Level Up!>> <<Lv. 15900 to Lv.20000>>

(This Must have been prepared for Madak when he wakes up, ghost type monsters are extremely weak against divinity and they died by just coming near me, and this was set so after Madak absorbs the divinity of the five Gods he can come here to level up easily)(Soma)

Soma felt a presence down the incline and started walking there towards it and after 30 minutes of walking he found a crystal ball placed on top of a stone cylinder, Soma knew what that thing was and took it into his hand.

“To think that even you were sent here…”(Soma)

Soma started channeling his mana into the ball and after some time the ball started emitting a very strong light and from that light, a boy with very beautiful white hair and red eyes appeared, the boy who stood in front of Soma was a little bit shorter than him and was wearing white and red clothes.

“To think that even you were sent here, what happened to you, Spirit King?”(Soma)

“You are… a God I don’t know of, you are a new God, right?”(Spirit King)

“Yeah, my name is Kirishima Soma I am the God of Death, Judgment, Knowledge”(Soma)

“I see, my name is Aion and as you said I am the Spirit King, that evil Goddess attacked the forest of the spirits along with that brat Madak and some otherworld heroes 6000 ago and sealed the forest inside a barrier, and then they took the weakened me and sealed me here. if you are here, then what happened to the five Gods? They should have been sealed in here before me”(Aion)

“you don’t need to worry about them, I freed them and right now they are remaking their systems in my sanctuary”(Soma)

“I see, that’s good…. Kirishima Soma-sama thank you for saving them and me and if there is anything I can do to help you please tell me!”(Aion)

“Then how about we enter a Spirit Contract?”(Soma)

================================================================================================================================================================================================

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/2TnRpH

 
75