Chapter 18: Encounter With Female Knight
3k 6 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you, Leroy, Roy Nikkeland Dark for becoming Patrons.

And starting today, this novel will be 10 chapters ahead of what is released on this website, so be sure to become a Patron to get ahead in the story.


Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.

==================================================================================================================================================================================================

========Female Knight-Captain’s POV========

“Get hold of yourself!! We can’t lose here to those villains!...”(Female Knight-Captain)

“It’s no use! You fell in our trap and this is the end of you! Hahahaha!! But don’t worry, I’ll be sure to deliver your corpse to your father after letting these gentlemen play around with it for some time, Hahahhahah!!”(Traitor Female Knight)

“Khikikikikiki!! I can’t wait to play with those melons she got”(Bandit No.1)

“True, true…”(Bandit No.2)

“Ghehehehehhehehe!! I can’t wait!...”(Bandit No.3)

“How dare you betray us!! And by using poison on our food at that! Don’t you have honor nor pride”(Male Knight)

“I do have pride, and my pride would never allow me to have dirty beastmen on the same standing as me the daughter of the Earl house which put us in this situation”( Traitor Female Knight)

“You think that can be forgiven!! Don’t you realize that what you are saying is going against the royal family!!”(Female Knight)

“No need to worry about that! My brother will claim the throne for himself soon enough and the existence of that woman over there is in the way but don’t worry, I’ll send that brother of yours after you soon enough and I’ll be sure to do it personally! Hahahha!”( Traitor Female Knight)

“…Guh-“(Female Knight-Captain)

I am the captain of the second-order of the Royal Knights and I was on my way from Elk to Valen the Capital of Valc Kingdom, I was visiting Elk to relay a message to my brother the captain of the first order, my brother is in Elk the Second Capital right now because the yearly flood of monsters is about to occur, the flood is when a countless number of monsters attack the city of Elk and my brother is stationed in Elk right now to help them fight the monsters, that’s why I left my Knights with him to help him and departed to the Capital with two male and two female Knights but when we stopped here to eat and rest we were paralyzed by a poison added to the food by one of the female Knights and after that, three men who appear to be bandits appeared from behind the trees and greeted her, it turned out that they were working with her from the start, and they are here to kill me as a part of a plot to usurp the throne by the Earl’s house, but then that man appeared…

“Well now, Good night Captain of Knights Second Order!..”( Traitor Female Knight)

“Don’t you think it’s a little bit early for ‘Good night’?”(Soma)

All people present were surprised and looked at the direction of the voice, and there was a man wearing blue leather armor and is holding a bright red book with his left hand, his glasses reflected the light hitting them and made it so his eyes can’t be seen from behind his glasses, he was sitting on a tree branch reading the book in his hand, the appearance of his white hair fluttering with the wind was really captivating, the white-haired man placed his right hand on his sword and jumped down from the branch he was sitting on.

“Who are you?!...”( Traitor Female Knight)

“Soma”(Soma)

“Huh? That’s not what I asked! Wha-!”( Traitor Female Knight)

“Shut up! Ugly bitch”(Soma)

“Wha.!?.... What did you say?! You bastard do you know who you are talking to! I’m the daughter of the Earl h-.”( Traitor Female Knight)

“The daughter of the dirty traitor Earl? I know that already you don’t need to tell me”(Soma)

“…It seems that you have the death wish! Fine! You guys kill him and everything he has with him is yours!!”( Traitor Female Knight)

The three bandits started grinning and unsheathed their weapons and walked towards the man named Soma, but he calmly unsheathed his sword and waited for them, the sword he unsheathed had Magic Stones impeded in it all the way to near the tip of the blade.

The three bandits surrounded him from three directions and were about to start threatening him when suddenly his right hand holding the sword blurred along with the sword and right after that the arms, legs, and heads of the three bandits fell off separated from the torsos of the bandits, the traitorous female knight was surprised but that was not enough to frighten her of Soma’s strength, as the daughter of the Earl’s house, her pride must be preventing her from thinking that this man is stronger than her and that will be the end of her.

“Hrmph…. What a useless bunch! It seems that I’ll have to finish the job by myself!”(Traitor Female Knight)

She pointed her hand towards Soma and started chanting fire magic, she is one of the best fire magic users in this Kingdom and that’s the reason for her absolute confidence, but her choice of using magic against the man named Soma is a grave mistake.

“Huh? Using magic against an opponent who is clearly faster than you! Are that stupid, Ugly bitch?”(Soma)

Exactly, that attack that killed the three bandits is so fast that one can’t see it coming, and she is using magic against such an opponent, but at the same time why is Soma not attacking her and just standing there looking at her?

“Hrmph, as if a commoner like you stand a chance against my grand magic!! {Firebird}!!”(Traitor Female Knight)

A 3 meter wide bird made out of fire shoot out of her hand and zoomed towards Soma, but Soma calmly pointed his sword at the bird and very quickly drew a small circle with the tip of his sword and a white flame shoot out of that circle and plunged into the firebird destroying it and hitting the extended hand of the traitorous female knight burning her hand off.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHH! MY HAND! MY HHAAANNDDD!”(Traitor Female Knight)

“Before you die let me tell one last thing. When I called you Ugly bitch I did not mean your appearance but I meant your conducts not as Knight but as a human being as well, what you did and what your family is trying to do is so ugly to the point of being extremely repulsive, just because you were born to the house of Nobles you think that you are better than those around you, you think you are one of the chosen people that others should yield to, even though all you did is providing harm, you had a lot of money but you keep taking from the poor, you had power and talent but you used that power and talent to harm the weak, and more than that you had the nerve to call yourself a Knight, a Knight whose reason of existence is to protect the people of his country and here you are plotting to harm them instead, what an ugly human you are”(Soma)

“STOP!! STOP! STOOOOOOP!-…”(Traitor Female Knight)

Soma’s hands blurred again and right after that her arms, legs, and head fell off separated from her torso, after that, he walked towards us and took out a glass bottle from his leather bag and pressed it on my lips.

“It’s a healing potion, drink it and you’ll be able to move again”(Soma)

Hearing that I gulped the contents of the bottle without hesitation and I could move my body right after I did that, after that, Soma approached the other Knights, and made them drink the potion one after the other.

“Really, thank you for your assistance, you helped us!”(Female Knight-Captain)

“You don’t have time to thank me now do you, hurry up to the Capital and inform them of what happened here before a tragedy occurs over there”(Soma)

“B-But I need to pay you back for the potions, they were expensive, right?”(Female Knight-Captain)

“No, they were not, I made them myself after all”(Soma)

“You did?!..... then at least tell me your destination please”(Female Knight-Captain)

“Elk”(Soma)

“Got it! I’ll be sure to return this favor to you once I’m done with this matter no matter what!!”(Female Knight-Captain)

“Here take these potions with you, you might face another situation like this in your way to the Capital so use them then”(Soma)

“Ten?! But ….”(Female Knight-Captain)

“Take them!”(Soma)

“Yes!...”(Female Knight-Captain)

================================================================================================================================================================================================

The Link from before was broken, sorry about that.

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/FnxJnNd

 
69