Chapter 24: Marina Becomes A Dependent
2.6k 10 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to all of my Patrons for your support:

-Leroy.

-Roy Nikkel.

-Dark.

-David Zimmerle.

-Vitrumist.

 

This novel is 10 chapters ahead in Patreon, so be sure to become a Patron to get ahead in the story.


Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.

================================================================================================================================================================================================

One hour since Soma and Ren left the slave market taking Marina with them, inside Earl Drold Mansion, Baron Onde is now walking through the gate of the mansion walking towards the meeting room in the Drold mansion after being called by the heir of the Drold household, Drold Marik.

 

“You have called for me and here I am, Baron Onde at your service! Marik-sama! Wind-sama!”(Onde)

 

“You did well coming after being called at such an hour! Baron Onde!”(Wind)

 

“We called for you to come at this hour to inform you that, that lowly beastmen of a sister of mine dared to attack our sick father and causing his condition to worsen to the point that he might breathe his last breath in a matter of days, we tried using healing potions bought from the church, but they had no effect on him”(Marik)

 

“What?!... if the church’s potion did not work how about trying the new healing potions sold by the mercenary guild? From what I heard those potions have effects that rival the once the church sell”(Onde)

 

“Are suggesting that we pour that thing a filthy commoner is making and selling to the bottom feeders on my most noble and glorious husband?! If it’s a joke then it’s not funny!”(Wind)

 

“….. Then how did you deal with the criminal?”(Onde)

 

“Oh, that’s why I called for you! As to not make a big deal of the matter when people are busy with the flood, we sold her to Hols-dono’s slaves market at the cheap price of 1 gold and made the contract so that there is no end date to her enslavement and called for you because I noticed that you have taken a fancy of her, that’s why I instructed Hols-dono to just sell her to you, and so now with the conditions on her contract no matter what happens to her no one has the right to object as long as you, her master are alright with it”(Marik)

 

“I-I-Is that r-really the truth?!”(Onde)

 

“It’s It’s! and you can go buy her as soon as tomorrow morning!”(Marik)

 

“Forget about that! I’ll go and buy her right now!”(Onde)

 

“What a restless man, Fufufufufufu…..”(Wind)

 

Onde stormed out of the Drold mansion and rode his carriage as fast as he could towards Hols’s slaves market while imagining how would he ‘play’ with that girl he had his eyes on for years now, but…

 

“I am extremely sorry but that girl Marina was bought just one hour ago!”(Hols)

 

“What is the meaning of this?!! Weren’t you instructed to sell her only to me?!”(Onde)

 

“That is indeed true, but the man who bought her had brought the Captain of the First Knights Order Rendoulf-sama with him, I don’t know how they knew that she was brought here in the first place and when I denied her being in here, Rendoulf-sama thought that I was acting suspiciously and suggested that he inspect the whole market searching for her and I had no way other than selling her to them to cover the illegal dealings between me and both Drold and Onde household!”(Hols)

 

“…Gruuure, who is this man who bought her?”(Onde)

 

“A man named Soma, he is the mercenary who is selling those new healing potions…”(Hols)

 

“That bastard!!...”(Onde)

====================================================================================

 

In one of the bedrooms in Soma’s new mansions, Marina is sleeping on the double bed with Soma sitting on the chair next to her bed reading a book, and he stayed like that the whole night.

 

He figured out that she was fed a sleeping drug to keep her quiet till she bought, that’s why he used {Cure} a light magic spell that detoxifies the target to remove the access amounts of the drug and is right now waiting for her to wake up, and like this morning came while he was reading the book ‘Marian’s story the extended ver’.

 

“….U~n….”(Marian)

 

“Oh! Did you wake up? Good morning!”(Soma)

 

“…Soma-kun?! I ….where am I?”(Marian)

 

“You are in my house, do you remember what happened to you?”(Soma)

 

“… I was sold to the slave market after…”(Marian)

 

“After being accused of attacking your own father”(Soma)

 

“H-How did you know?”(Marian)

 

“By reading this”(Soma)

 

“A book…Marian’s story the extended ver… wait! Me?! How? Where did this book come from?!”(Marian)

 

“I made it! But are you not curious about what happened to you after you were drugged to sleep?”(Soma)

 

“…Could you tell me?”(Marian)

 

“In the first place, you were sold illegally to Hols’s slaves market by your brother who actually killed your father with the help of his mother Wind, but they decided to hide the fact that the head of Drold family is dead because they are afraid that the Captain of the First Knight Order will launch an investigation on the matter, that’s why they decided to hide that fact and till he leaves the town after the flood but in the main time they decided to frame you with the blame and sold you as an illegal crime slave, and made it so that you are to be sold to Baron Onde to gain his favor, and when you didn’t show up at the fountain I became worried and used magic to figure out what happened to you and took the Captain of the First Knights Order Rendoulf with me to the slave market and used him to intimidate Hols to let me buy you from them and here we are right now”(Soma)

 

“I see, Soma-kun thank you for saving me!”(Marian)

 

“So from now on, you can follow me from now on if you want”(Soma)

 

“Is that really alright? Will not that endanger you? I don’t want to bring danger to you…”(Marian)

 

“Let me introduce myself properly to you and then after that, you can decide what to do after that… for now, let me start with …Status!”(Soma)

 

NAME: Kirishima Soma.

RACE: Human/God

TITLE: Bloody Kid, Knowledge Glutton, The Holder Of 【The Archives Of knowledge】, God of Death, Judgment, and Knowledge, Weed Killer, Limit Breaker, One Man Army, Insects Killer.

LEVEL: 15900

HP: 54.000.000.000.000.000.000/∞

MP: 1.100.000.090.000.000.000.000.000

ATK: 77.000.000.000.000.000.000

DEF: 82.000.000.000.000.000.000/∞

STR: 510.000.000.000.000.000

VIT: 5.500.000.000.000.000.000

INT: 1.100.000.090.000.000.000.000.000

AGI: 45.000.000.000.000.000.000

MAGIC: All Attribute Magic, Creation Magic, Sanctuary.

SKILLS: 【The Archives Of knowledge】, Fine Control Lv.Max, Control Sphere Lv.Max, Swordsmanship Lv.Max, Poison Resistance Lv. Max, Disease Resistance Lv. Max, Presence Detection Lv. Max.

AUTHORITIES: Words Of Death, You Shall Not Die, Face Your Actions, The Golden Scale, Book Of Knowledge, Bless.

 

“… A God…”(Marian)

 

“Yes, I am Kirishima Soma a human summoned from another world and then disposed of, and after that, I became the God of Death, Judgement, and Knowledge and I have the duty to fix this corrupted world and this country is my first step to do that, and after looking at my stats do you think that you being with me could bring harm to me? In my opinion, you being with me will make it easier to bring those fools to justice, so how about it? Will you became my first dependent?”(Soma)

 

“Will I be the first?”(Marian)

 

“Yes, right now I don’t have any dependents”(Soma)

 

“Then I’ll become! I’ll become your dependent!”(Marian)

================================================================================================================================================================================================

The Link from before was broken, sorry about that.

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/FnxJnNd

 
62