Chapter 33: Flood End
2k 2 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to all of my Patrons for your support:

-Leroy.

-Roy Nikkel.

-Dark.

-David Zimmerle.

-Vitrumist.

-Kyle Martin.

-Alex.

-Vochel.

-Muhd Izrul.

-Antab.

-Michael Gaus.

-Ritsuka Morgan.

 

This novel is 10 chapters ahead in Patreon, so be sure to become a Patron to get ahead in the story.


Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.

================================================================================================================================================================================================

(NOTE: Sorry about the short chapter, I was sick when I wrote it)

The third morning of the Flood, people noticed that the number of monsters has increased and so more of them were coming towards the town, the people were confused at the start but Soma told them that the number increased because there are enough monsters to keep attacking the town for two more days and rather than doing that all of the monsters are coming at once…

“…So that means that if we kill all of the monsters coming at us the Flood would come to an end by today, right?”(Ren)

“That’s exactly what I meant! And by the looks of things, we might be done by noon today!”(Soma)

Soma said so as he killed five War Ogres along with some Hobgoblins that were standing between them, hearing that Ren went running towards the town to inform everyone of what he heard from Soma.

“So you are saying that we are at the last spurt, right?”(Mercenary)

“Yes! At least that’s what I heard from Soma”(Ren)

“If it’s what Soma-dono had said, then it must be true! How about all of the combatants who are resting go and join the fight as well? Either way, we are going to rest once and for all once the Flood is finished!”(Knight)

“I agree!! Let’s all head out and kill all of those monsters once and for all!!”(Mercenary)

All of the combatants who were receiving treatment and were resting started standing up and heading out to the battlefield, the battlefield became flooded with monsters and combatants and as to not let people get in each other’s way, Ren along with Alf the lord of Elk worked together to arrange the combatants in a wider formation and like that the massacre of the monsters became faster and more efficient.

What caught Soma’s and Ren’s attention was a certain combatant, he is a young boy who used a short sword to kill the Hobgoblins and Goblins one after the another, right after Soma the boy the one who spent the most time fighting against the Flood’s monsters, Soma was the only one to stay in the battlefield the whole time never going to rest or to even eat, he spent all of his time since the start of the Flood fighting the monsters, and right after such Soma was the young boy who was actually part of the group behind Soma.

All the combatants fought the monsters with everything they had and by noon all of the monsters were successfully killed and no more monsters came from the direction of the forest, seeing that all of the combatants unleashed a loud cry marking the end of the first Flood where no one dies at all.

================================================================================================================================================================================================

The Link from before was broken, sorry about that.

Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/FnxJnNd

 
 
 
44