Chapter 46: More Answers
2k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to all of my Patrons for your support:

-Leroy.

-Roy Nikkel.

-Dark.

-David Zimmerle.

-Vitrumist.

-Kyle Martin.

-Alex R.

-Vochel.

-Muhd Izrul.

-Antab.

-Michael Gaus.

-Ritsuka Morgan.

-Addanc.

-William Drennan.

 

This novel is 10 chapters ahead in Patreon, so be sure to become a Patron to get ahead in the story.


Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.



“….So all that Soma said is true…you the Gods being sealed and all…?”(Lord Alf)

“I am not proud of it, but all that Soma told you is the truth! If not for him, the world would have ended by the end of this year…”(Creation)

“The world would have ended?! Is that Madak guy really that powerful?!”(Dolan)

“No…. Even with all of our divinity, he wouldn't be able to end the world if he wanted to”(Craft)

“What do you mean?”(Dolan)

“The end of the world has to do with the existence of someone suitable to become the God of (Death, Judgement, Knowledge) in this case Soma. If Soma wasn’t summoned to this world by Love, the world would have rewound its own time back to the point when the world was just forming, killing everything in the process. When the world just formed is the time when the world was just a burning rock covered with lava, the world would have done that the moment Madak took our divinity from us”(Creation)

“…Is that really possible?”(Ren)

“Us Gods have what’s known as divinity, divinity is the power to bend the world's principles and very existence in the direction we want, limited only by our roles. And all of our divinity comes from the world itself. I am the Goddess of (Creation, Life, Order), and Time fell under ‘Order’, so even I can rewind time to some extent, but all I could do is to rewind time back when something that affects the timeline of the world occurs, for example, if a magical disaster that brings people from the past to the present happens, I’ll use my divinity to rewind time to the point before that disaster happen and would go to the location it was going to happen in and remove the cause from existence, for the people of the world, it will be as if I saw in the future, learned about the disaster, and prevented it from happening”(Creation)

“In other words, we can only use our divinity as a reaction to some kind of threat to the world, we can’t just use it as we like, most of us at least”(Agriculture)

“What do you mean by most of you?”(Lord Alf)

“That has to do with the classification of the Gods, there are four classes of us Gods, (Eternal, Functional, Essential, Artificial), the Goddess of Love is of the Artificial class and which means that she has a limited divinity and can only replenish that divinity in her sanctuary. The Essential Gods are the God of(Commerce, Society), the God of(Beasts, Spirits), the God of(Craft, Development), and the Goddess of(Agriculture, Hunt), those three have infinite divinity inside the sanctuary but not in the outside world, in the outside world their divinity is not infinite and they can only replenish the used divinity inside their sanctuary. The Functional Gods are the God of(Magic) and the Goddess of(War), these two don’t actually need to use their divinity, the Goddess of(War) uses her divinity to only monitor the wars happening in the world, and the God of(Magic) is using his divinity right now to control the Ley Lines of the world to keep the world’s mana from going out of control, both of these two have infinite divinity inside the sanctuary, and can replenish their used divinity even outside the sanctuary, and they both have immunity to the divinity of the other Gods. Lastly is the Eternal Gods, and those are me the Goddess of(Creation, Life, Order) and Soma the God of(Death, Judgement, Knowledge), both of us have infinite divinity inside and outside the sanctuary, but both of us are limited by the ‘Reasons’ to use our divinity”(Creation)

“I see”(Lord Alf)

“Now to the important question, why was I selected to become a God?”(Soma)

“Because you are lacking something compared to others around you”(Creation)

“…What do you mean”(Soma)

“All of us Gods were the same, for me, I was only interested in researching life, I would spend all of my time researching all the lifeforms of the world and how they lived their lives, as well as how to create things that work in a way similar to how some lifeforms acted, even though I was the founder of the Mazoku country, my little sister became the queen because I was never suitable to lead anyone, I founded the Mazoku country in the first place to have all of the Mazoku in a single place so I could research and observe them in order to find new things that could be used to make life better, and I spent a lot of my time studying the laws and principles of the world as well, before becoming a Goddess, I would sometimes keep researching for years without meeting people and I wouldn’t notice that till my sister scold me and tell me for how many years I went missing”(Creation)

“…What can I say….”(Ren)

“…Yeah….. That explains a lot about our Soma here…”(Dolan)

“The same could be said about the other Gods as well, the God of(Craft, Development) over here would spend all of his time in his workshop crafting one thing after the other never interacting with people at all, the God of(Commerce, Society) over there, all he cared about was making money through trading with the races and countries all over the world, but he found having money to be bothersome and would use all of it on the people of the world so they are able to come up with new products so he could trade with them more and more, and in the case of the God of(Death, Judgement, Knowledge), all he cares about is knowledge, as you all know, all he does is read books all day long, plus his obsession with getting back at anyone harming and wronging him is just over the top, as well as his mastery over the art of killing and some other things…..”(Creation)

“…Art of killing?”(Ito)

“From what I could see in his memories, he would spend a lot of time dissecting the monsters he kills to study how they moved and operated, all to figure out how to kill said monsters in the fastest, less energy-consuming, and safest ways possible”(Creation)

“…So in other words, you all lacked what other people would call ‘Life’…”(Dolan)

“I wouldn’t deny that! Hahahahahaha!”(Commerce)

“Man… after hearing all of this I started feeling pity for the Goddess of Love…”(Lord Alf)

“Looking at how things turned out that might be true, but wasn’t everything happening to her due to her own decisions? Look back at it, she had great powers, loved by the Gods, and loved by the people, she had the potential to become a True Hero, she could have used her powers to protect and help the people of the world, the other Gods can’t interfere directly in the lives of the people, but she could, the other gods are there to protect the world, and she could be there to protect the people, but she didn’t, all she did was harm and use the people”(Soma)

“…You are right, just thinking about how many had suffered and died because of her over the years is enough to make me about ready to cry, she needs to be stopped and judged for all of that”(Ren)

“That’s why I am here…. Come to think of it, you and Dolan are there for the same reason…”(Soma)

“What do you mean?”(Ren)

“Ah! Death must be talking about the ‘Favorite Children’, right?”(Beasts)

“Yeah”(Soma)

“…You mean the title I have?!”(Dolan)

“The title both you and Ren have”(Soma)

“…I see”(Dolan)

“…Yeah, I’m surprised to find out that you had one too!”(Ren)

“But what do you mean by us being there to stop the Goddess of Love?”(Dolan)

“Ten thousand years ago, upon learning about Love and Madak’s plans, I used what I could master of my powers to send the blessings of us five sealed Gods to the future, the blessings were the last thing that could have protected the people of the world from Love and Madak, the plan was for those receiving the blessings to work together in hopes for them to be able to stop Love and Madak”(Creation)


Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/FnxJnNd

2.12.0.0
46