Chapter 68: First Quarter (Day Seven)
1.5k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to all of my Patrons for your support:

-Leroy.

-Roy Nikkel.

-Dark.

-David Zimmerle.

-Vitrumist.

-Kyle Martin.

-Alex R.

-Vochel.

-Muhd Izrul.

-Antab.

-Michael Gaus.

-Ritsuka Morgan.

-Addanc.

-William Drennan.

-Josh turner.

-NaeoN.

 

This novel is 10 chapters ahead in Patreon, so be sure to become a Patron to get ahead in the story.


Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.



(Oi! Are you three idiots up for the task?)(Soma)

 

(Yeeees~ we are up for it~! But unless you make it…)(Ayano)

 

(That’s right! That’s right! Make “That thing” first, and we will do it!)(Suzuki)

 

(We can’t go against you, we are you after all. But we can annoy the living hell out of you! If you don’t agree to make “That thing” we are never going to let you sleep or read peacefully ever again!)(Ishida)

 

(I’ll have someone else do it then…)(Soma)

 

(If you do that we will annoy you~)(Ayano)

 

(Why are you three idiots even fixated on that thing?! It’s not practical at all! What good about it anyway?!)(Soma)

 

(It’s for the romance of course~!)(Ayano)

 

(That’s right! That’s right! It’s what you greatly lack!!)(Suzuki)

 

(It’s a stable after all! Without it, you can’t call yourself a “Shinigami” after all)(Ishida)

 

(Quite the situation you found yourself in, Soma!)(Sai)

 

(Sai! You shut up!)(Soma)

 

(Pft…)(Sai and The Kids)

 

(Do it~! Do it~! Do it~!)(Ayano)

 

(Make it! Make it! Make it!)(Suzuki and Ishida)

 

(…)(Soma)

 

(Hahahaha!! Just humor the brats! You have this great me here for the skills to use that thing)(Genbu)

 

(This one shall provide assistance as well…)(Ashen)

 

(….Fine)(Soma)

 

(Yay~!)(Ayano)

 

(He finally agreed!!)(Suzuki)

 

(We have finally toppled down the Demon King!!)(Ishida)

 

(…That’s youth for you)(Carm)

 

(Carm, please don’t look at us like that!.... come to think about it, you are a user of a unique weapon aren’t you?)(Soma)

 

(…Hmm? Ah yes, that’s right! But don’t worry, I’m not going to act in that same way those kids did, I’m a middle-aged man, after all, it would just be creepy…)(Carm)

 

(Says the man with the ability to transfer his soul into other things…)(Soma)

 

(I ask you don’t misunderstand! I was born with that ability, I swear on my Priesthood that I didn’t use my ability on anything of the sort!)(Carm)

 

(Why are you getting worked up?)(Genbu)

 

(…N-No nothing to concern yourself with)(Carm)

 

(Carm…. Did you forget that we all share our memories?)(Soma)

 

(…Guh! That’s right…)(Carm)

 

(Well~ we all have some embarrassing episodes from the past)(Ayano)

 

(…Only Soma and Ashen don’t have things of the sort)(Genbu)

 

(Well…. Both of them spent their lives doing a single thing and nothing else)(Carm)

 

(Enough of that for now…)(Soma)

 

{Create Monster: Flesh Golem} {Soul Insert} Book Of Knowledge】”(Soma)

 

Using his abilities, Soma created three Flesh Golems and then inserted the souls of Ayano, Suzuki, and Ishida into them, and then he used his divine authority to create all the books needed for the library.

 

Right now Soma is at the building Leona provided for the new Public Library, at sunrise Soma headed to the building with Marina, and he enchanted it along with the surrounding land with the same enchantments he placed on the Library in Elk, after that he created the Flesh Golems and inserted the souls into them, the three all smiled at Soma before going to arrange the books on the bookshelves.

 

Leaving everything to them, Soma left the Library which is located right next to the Academy, and headed to his office to find both Leona and Milin waiting for him.

 

“Soma! How was it?! Was the building good enough?”(Leona)

 

“Yeah, no problem! The Library should open in a couple of hours”(Soma)

 

“I see, that’s good to hear…”(Leona)

 

“D-Does the Library have Books on Magic like the ones in Elk?!”(Milin)

 

“Yes, all the books found in Elk’s Library can be found in this one as well”(Soma)

 

“I simply have to go and tell Dear about it…”(Milin)

 

After Milin ran off from Soma’s office, Leona called for an assembly of all the students and those working in the Academy, she also sent people to inform the townspeople of the newly opened Library.

 

“Good morning everyone! I called for all of you here to inform you that a new Library has been opened next to the Academy to the right side from the front gate! This Library is opened by the Head of the Alchemy Department of the Craftsmen Guild in the town of Elk! The Library contains books about a myriad of topics! But it’s not free! You’ll have to pay a copper coin to gain access to all the Books in there for a day, and a silver coin to buy a Book! But the Academy will shoulder the reading expenses of all of you here! You’ll only need to pay for the Books you want to purchase! That’s all! You may go to your classes now!”(Leona)

 

After that Soma headed for the Actual Combat Class and took the students to the hunting grounds, and they all hunted for Red Sheep as intended, they were faced with some trouble, but Soma dealt with it, as usual. This time the students’ results were way better than last time and most of them were able to level up nicely, and both Emma and David were able to learn new skills. And in the afternoon, Soma along with The Four Brothers headed to the Magic Item Creation Class.

 

“Good afternoon! Now let’s start working on the Magic Lamps, and we will discuss Natural Magic after the class!”(Soma)

 

“ “ “Yes!” ” ”

 

After being done with the Magic Item Creation Class, Soma headed back to the dorm room and as Marina was preparing dinner, someone knocked on the door and Soma went to open it, standing there was a man with gray hair and mustache, wearing a black tuxedo, he was clearly a butler.

 

 “Good evening, sir! I was sent to deliver an important letter from my Master! Please forgive me for the time of my visit”(Butler)

 

Soma took the letter from the butler and the butler bowed his head slightly to Soma, but he didn’t move an inch from his spot. Soma took it as the butler's way of telling him that he is going to deliver Soma’s response to the supposed Master. Soma opened the letter and raised an eyebrow at its contents.

 

{Soma, teacher of the Actual Combat Class.

We are aware of your secret, your usage of a Magic banned by the Love Church was a foolish move on your part.

If you don’t wish for your secret to be exposed, then submit to us.

You may pledge your loyalty to us in your response to our letter and give it to the butler there, and he will deliver it to us.

Head of the Bennet Household, Jason.}

 

Soma wrote his response and handed it to the butler, and he took it back with him.


Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/FnxJnNd

34