Chapter 74: First Quarter (Joined Class, Day One)(Students’ POV)
1.4k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you to all of my Patrons for your support:

-Leroy.

-Roy Nikkel.

-Dark.

-David Zimmerle.

-Vitrumist.

-Kyle Martin.

-Alex R.

-Vochel.

-Muhd Izrul.

-Antab.

-Michael Gaus.

-Ritsuka Morgan.

-Addanc.

-William Drennan.

-Josh turner.

-NaeoN.

 

This novel is 10 chapters ahead in Patreon, so be sure to become a Patron to get ahead in the story.


Everyone's support is much needed, so to anyone who might consider supporting me, please consider becoming a Patron or you can use the Donate function of this site.



As they were told, the students went early in the morning of the first day of the third week to an open space by the front gate and waited there for the meeting time to come.

 

“We are very excited to go on this trip!!”(The Four Brothers)

 

“This one is excited as well!! It’s this one’s first time going outside after all!!”(Anolan)

 

“Finally Teacher is going to teach me about that Blue Lightning he used before!!”(Zeek)

 

“I know you are excited and all, but don’t forget to check your things one last time! You don’t want to forget some important things”(Zac)

 

“The Siblings! What about your Magic Item Creation Class? That class is a production type class, and you have to craft a certain number of things each week, right?”(Alice)

 

“No problem~! Teacher is with us after all! He will be holding special classes for us at night before we go to sleep!”(The Four Brothers)

 

As the Actual Combat students kept chatting with each other, the students of the Magic Class started to arrive as well, they numbered way more than the Actual Combat students, the Magic Class has 45 in total after all. The Magic Class students were divided into three groups from the way they assembled, the Queen’s group numbered 20, Shiho’s group(Students healed by Soma’s Potion) numbered 9, students who were part of no actual group 16.

 

Before long the teachers arrived and started talking things amongst themselves, and that’s when the Queen, Mira Hoggs approached the Actual Combat students and started accusing Rimi of killing a girl named Salama. Rimi’s classmates trusted Rimi and didn’t believe Mira’s claims, but they were about to lash out when the students and personal guards behind Mira started giggling. But they were stopped by the sudden appearance of their teacher. Soma intervened into the conversation and after asking about what was going on, he provoked Mira, and then he went on and revealed that he was the one to kill that girl Salama. He then went and started talking about how Salama betrayed her companions and worked with bandits, and he even talked about the rebellion Salama’s family planned and when Mira tried to refute him, he started talking into even more details about Salama’s appearance and the magic she used. And he even conjectured an illusion using Light Magic showing everyone there what had happened and for some reason the illusion had sound which means that everyone was able to hear the conversation that was going on between Rimi and Salama and then with Soma. By the end of the illusion, everyone present was looking at Mira and her group for answers, the personal guards had their hands on their weapons and were about to attack those looking at them, but they were stopped by Mira who didn’t want a repeat of Greed’s situation, and when she was about to walk away with her group, Soma called out to her…

 

“By the way, you are not allowed to bring those guards with you nor are you allowed to have someone else hold your luggage for you. On this trip, everyone is to take care of their own, other than for food and safety you’ll have to take care of yourselves!”(Soma)

 

“..-! You insolent cur!! You dare ask such things of our mistress?! We can’t possibly leave her side!!”(Personal Guard)

 

“If so then she is not going with us, and it would be determined that she intently refused to attend the classes and would be expelled from the academy”(Soma)

 

“What did you say?! How dare you?!! I’ll have you killed for that!!”(Personal Guard)

 

“Stop!”(Mira)

 

“I’m not stopping!! It’s my job and honor to remove such insects!!”(Personal Guard)

 

One of the personal guards ignored Mira’s orders and dashed at Soma sword in hand, Soma faced him evaded his sword, and then simply caught him by the throat and started squeezing it preventing him from breathing, the personal guard lost all his power instantly.

 

“You have the death wish it seems”(Soma)

 

Seeing Soma tightening his hold on the throat of the personal guard, his fellow guards started running towards Soma to kill him and to save their friend, but…

 

“I told you to stooopp!! {Air Hammer}!”(Mira)

 

Mira screamed and used the Wind Magic {Air Hammer} on her guards, dropping them off balance, and then she started walking towards Soma past her guards and addressed him.

 

“May you leave his punishment to me his master?”(Mira)

 

“I have no problems with that, but be sure to leash them properly or next time I’ll kill them right away”(Soma)

 

“…I’ll keep that in mind. Now you lot! I have no use for guards who don’t head my orders! Return back to the mansion, and I’ll decide on your punishment once I’m back!”(Mira)

 

“M-Mira-sama! B-But..-!”(Personal Guard)

 

“Now go!!”(Mira)

 

After chasing the guards away, everyone was finally ready to depart, and once they left the town, a big lizard monster that has two heads was waiting for them right outside the protection of the five mountains. The students were surprised as it was their first time seeing a monster this big, but their attention was driven towards the long carriage attached to the monster.

 

“This monster is called Two-Headed Salamander, and it has full mastery over Fire Magic, it’s my tamed monster, and it’s going to be our means of transportation till the forest to the southeast of here!”(Soma)

 

The students along with the teachers all got on the long carriage that had enough seats for all of them and heading Soma’s orders, the Two-Headed Salamander started running towards the southeast at a great speed.

 

They reached their destination in the afternoon and right after choosing the camping space, Milin and Dalis used Earth Magic together to flatten the ground they are going to use, and after that, Soma used his Blue Lightning on the perimeters of the flattened space and for some reason, clear glass-like crystals started appearing from the ground creating a protective fence that has openings to the north and south wide enough for people to pass through them.

 

Milin with the help of Dalis, Rimi, and Alice taught the students how to erect their tents properly, Soma worked after that with Shiho’s group to prepare dinner for everyone and after that, he assigned the Actual Combat students to their night watch turns after dividing them into teams of four, three teams in total, and with that, the first day came to a close.


Come and join my discord server!

https://discord.gg/FnxJnNd

2.12.0.0
24