Chapter 104: Second Quarter (Duel’s Conclusion)
936 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“…Shtoph!....Shtoph!............I giph uph! I giph uph, tho pleath shtoph”(Rowan Borin)

 

“That’s it! The winner is Soma!”(Leona)

 

“Congratulations Soma-kun!”(Marina)

 

“Congratulations Soma-san!”(Rimi)

 

“H-H-H-H-How did you deflect their Magic back at them?!! You have to tell me!!”(Zeek, Dalis, Milin)

 

“That’s our teacher for you!!”(The Four Brothers, Emma)

 

“Everyone is so excited but isn’t him winning a matter of course?”(Alice)

 

“We still have a lot to learn!”(Nad, Anolan, Zac, David)

 

“Now Now, calm down will you all? With this, the wishes of David and Soma are the ones to be fulfilled and that will take place right away!”(Leona)

 

“BULLSHIT!! Invalid! This duel is invalid I say!! All of you must be conspiring together from the start!! This duel was nothing but a trick to get MY approval to fulfill that commoner’s wish! But I would never approve of such a thing! No matter what the results of this fake duel were I would never approve of that commoner’s wish!”(Greed)

 

“…Well said! Those filthy commoners tricked us! US the heaven-chosen Glorious Nobles! As long as we do not allow it, those commoners would never get their wishes fulfilled!!”(Rowan Borin)

 

After Leona’s announcement of Soma’s win in his duel against Rowan Borin, Marina and Rimi rushed to his side to congratulate him. Followed by the three hardcore mages asking him about how did he deflect Rowan Borin’s students’ Magic back at them. And after them were The Four Brothers and Emma being proud of their teacher, Alice stating facts as means to hide her excitement, and Nad, Anolan, Zac, and David renewing their resolve to become stronger.

 

But before Leona was able to start fulfilling Soma’s and David’s wishes, Greed and Rowan Borin started screaming, their voices and faces filled with hatred, both of them fully healed by Soma’s Magic right after the end of the duel. They started going on and on about how the duel was nothing but a trap prepared to trick them into fulfilling David’s and Soma’s wishes. They truly believed that as long as they didn’t allow for the wishes to be fulfilled they would never be fulfilled and that only made Leona more and more confused by their actions. Both Greed and Rowan Borin were acting as if they had the upper hand, moreover, their followers were supporting them wholeheartedly believing that they had the upper hand. Questions started appearing in Leona’s mind: “Why are they acting like this?” “Didn’t they hear about what happened to the Mist, Bennet, and the Hoggs households?” “How can they be so certain of their superiority without anything to indicate that?” “The Mist, Bennet, and Hoggs households were acting like this as well, why?”.

 

“It seems that these guys really don’t understand their situation. Well, we are to blame as well for not noticing this all those years. I myself started noticing it only after meeting Soma”(Ren)

 

“We are failures as a Royal Family for not noticing this…”(Raya)

 

“I see that the peeping toms have finally shown themselves”(Soma)

 

“Quite perceptive, aren’t you? You noticed us even though your student was having a duel in front of you?”(Raya)

 

“I noticed your presences the moment you entered the vicinity of Akud”(Soma)

 

“…That’s too bad. Like this, I will not be able to sneak into your house”(Raya)

 

“…And why would you want to do that?”(Soma)

 

“Why of course because it’s going to be my daughter’s home in the future. I want to sneak in there and play pranks on her!”(Raya)

 

“…”(Soma)

 

“Fufufu”(Marina)

 

“…Brother, and Mother what are talking about!! It’s still early for tha-…ahem, I mean sneaking into people’s homes is bad, it’s not something the queen of a whole country should think about doing!”(Rimi)

 

“Fufufu, Rimi your true intentions were leaked, how cute~”(Marina)

 

“…No, that’s not the point”(Soma)

 

“Well, let's get back to the actual matter we have at hand… Greed Mono and Rowan Borin, you two are misunderstanding your own situation. No one is asking for your permission for anything. The investigation on the Mono household will be carried whether you like it or not, and for you Rowan Borin, the true reason why you were dismissed from the Third Knight Order along with all of your shameful actions throughout the years, be it in the capital or here in Akud, are going to be revealed and spread to every corner of the kingdom, but you’ll not live to see it as you are going to be executed here today”(Leona)

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! Did you all hear what nonsense this woman was spouting?! Who do you think you are?! I am Greed Mono the GREAT Glorious Noble! A lowly mongrel like you can do nothing in front of me! Know your place!”(Greed)

 

“Just by having those fake royals behind you, you start acting as if you own the place! The current Royal Family is nothing but trashes that forsaken their pride as Glorious Nobles! They are nothing but a hindrance to this country’s cleansing! And you are nothing but a commoner that got the position of Akud’s Lord using underhanded means! What can a group of mongrels do?! We are Glorious Nobles chosen by the heavens, you know”(Rowan Borin)

 

“Are you done? Well then, sorry to break it to you, but I do own this town and all of its people are my dear family”(Leona)

 

After finishing her line, Leona looked at Milin and the latter launched Fire Magic to the sky, and with that as a signal, dozens of guards and mercenaries stormed the training grounds and arrested Greed and Rowan Borin and all of their followers without them being able to resist.

19