Chapter 0: Death by Truck-kun
7k 38 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alright, I'm finally done!

It took like what? Four to five days or something?

I don't know... I forgot. But that does not matter, because I have finally completed my next artwork of my OC chocolate waifu.

Looking beautiful and lewd at the same time, bebe.

Okay, time to share this with the people on social media, aaaaaaaaand... done.

Whew~ Finally  I can relax for a while-

*grrrroabfoafao*

Oooh yeah... I was too focused on my work and... forgot about my lunch.

Ugggh... I don't to want go out now. But I don't want to starve either...

I'll just head to the fast-food restaurant nearby.

Hold on! Do I have money in my wallet?

Taking my wallet out, I check its content and find no cash. Only a few coins.

Yeaaa... The bank is first, then the restaurant.

"Ight, Imma head out."

Putting on my pants, then my shoes, I leave my apartment and walked right back in, because I forgot my winter jacket.

"Brrrrr. Holy shit, it's cold!"

I'm even wearing the thickest jacket I have!

Should have worn the thin one as well. Two jackets are better than one.

Ah, screw it. Let's jog. Working out will help me forget about the cold.

Jogging along the path to the bank, I stopped at a traffic light and waited for the green man to be lit.

Crossing the road when it's lit but suddenly, a truck appears.

"Whoa! That was close."

Fortunately, I was able to jump back in time and evaded the truck.

"Watch the road, asshole! You nearly got me isekai'd there!"

Argh! He probably can't hear me anymore.

Screw it. Let's just go to the bank already. I'm starving.

And soon enough, I reached the bank, drew some cash, and left the place.

Now going to the restaurant when suddenly, I see another truck coming my way. Its driver has seemingly fell asleep while driving it.

Don't drive if you have not sleep yet, dammit!

Jumping out of the way, the truck crashes into the wall of a building. Resulting in no casualties as there was no one else near me. Although, the driver is injured because of that.

Already a second truck appears. Is a third one going to come? It better not. I don't want to die yet, man. I'm too young to die!

Seeing that the other pedestrians are handling the situation, I continue on my path to the restaurant. Reaching there safely, I bought my meal and eat.

"Ahh, that hits the spot."

Emptying the tray into the bin and leaving the tray itself on top of it, I leave the restaurant and begin to walk back home, feeling the cold again upon exiting.

"Crap. My hands are feeling numb."

I better get indoors somewhere for the time being.

That conveinence store should be good.

Ahh~, I was right. It's so warm in here.

"Welcome."

The store clerk greeted me, I say nothing however and take a basket. Putting some snacks and candies into the basket, which I'll be paying with the remaining amount of cash I have left.

Leaving the store, I walk back home while carrying my snacks and eating a chocolate bar. Returning safely to my apartment.

Or so I thought, when a third truck came out of nowhere and drives straight for me at the entrance of the apartment. Taking me by surprise, because we are nowhere near a road.

"What the fu-"

???

*waaaa~* *waaaa~*

"Huh? Oh my... oh my god! It's a miracle. The is Young Miss is alive!"

The maid who stormed out of the room announces the news, leaving the other servants in disbelief. But when they saw that what she'd said was true, the others immediately follow suit and brought the news to the lord of the household, his wife who was sobbing, and the Young Master who was consoling his mother.

All of three of them couldn't believe it either. But when they saw the baby bawling her eyes out, they reacted in the same way as the servants from earlier.

The Young Master feels a sense of relief, as tears begins to flow out of his eyes.

The wife of the lord drops to her knees, making a more exaggerated reaction to her daughter being alive.

Whereas the Lord carries the baby in his arms, feeling glad that his daughter was somehow alive.

"This child has been dead for hours. Just how exactly is she alive now?"

"It must be a miracle from the Gods, dear! They've blessed our child and ressurrected her."

"Yes... a miracle. That can only be it..."

From that day onwards, that family would always make large donations to the church every month. To express their gratitude to the Gods, for saving their daughter. Naming her, Mercedes, as the child who was "blessed by the Gods". When in reality, the baby who had passed away right after her birth, has became the host for another soul who had died at same time as her.

That soul was the man, who was runned over by a truck on his way home.

Realising that she has been reincarnated into a different world, Mercedes decided to go with the flow and live however she pleases.

"I may not become a hero, nor will I be someone great. But I'm going to live my life to the fullest, no matter what others say!"

With a mindset of determination, Mercedes then begins to wonder, "What do I look like?" 

But without anything reflective in her surroundings, Mercedes decided to leave her face reveal for another time.

The only two things she knows are one, she is a girl now; and two, she has dark skin.

"In other words, I'm gonna be a chocolate waifu in the future, aren't I?"

Mercedes grins internally, "Not that I mind." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


 

Hi there, author here.

Here's a chocolate for reading this chapter. ?

More will come in future chapters.

Cheers! 

Be sure to hit that heart, below this text. Thanks!

165