Chapter 23: The Fox Girl
3k 7 111
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been two days since Feylis arrived in the house. However, I have not once interact with her yet, due to her running away from me every time.

Which is why today for sure, is the day which I shall form a bond with her... as her big sister. And given the chance, I will most definitely fluff her tail for as long as I can!

Walking down the hallway to her room, I spot her coming out from premise.

"Feylis~!"

I shout out her name and waved at her. Catching her attention as she stares at me and turns around.

"Ah, she ran..."

Not on my watch!

I chase after her, initiating my inner Usain Bolt as I run full speed ahead at her.

"Wait up, Feylis~!"

Let me fluff that tail of yours! And those ears! Actually... let me fluff you everywhere!!!

We ran throughout the hallway without stopping. However, I still could not catch up to her, who is running on all four of her limbs.

Alright then, time to shift gears...

As I continue to run, I lean my body forward and swing my arms back.

Movement style: Naruto running!

And in addition to that...

"[Flame]!"

My both hands blast out fire, boosting my speed ever so slightly.

Okay, let's go!

"Wait up!!~"

We run and run and run and run and run and run. When suddenly, a maid doing her duties appears in the hallway.

Oh shit...

The maid sees us, surprised at the two children running straight at her with no intention to stop. And by instinct, she place the mop in front of her as defense, whereas Feylis jumped right over her and I slide right under her.

"Sorry!" I shouted back at her while continuing my chase for Feylis.

Also, it's purple.

Feylis then turns to the right corner which I believe, is a dead-end at the end of the hallway. And sure enough, it is. Causing Feylis to stop, looking around all to find an escape path as I launch myself at her.

"Good morning!"

I embrace her body, not letting her go as she attempt to get out of my grasp. And being a beastkin, her strength is already of a human adult despite being six years old. Which is why in order to stop her from running again, I grab her tail.

"Kyaa!~"

Oh my god.. her tail feels amaziiiing!!!

Time to fluff.

"Eek... uhh... ah~"

Mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu mofu 

"Pl-please... stop..."

Ah! I forgot I was supposed to greet her instead. Crap... she's not mad, is she?

Regaining my senses, I immediately let go of her tail and lower my head.

"I'm sorry!"

"Eh?"

Hm? Is she not angry?

"I'm sorry, Feylis. I got little too excited when greeting you and touched your tail without your permission. Please forgive me."

"Eh? Ah. Umm... it's alright... I-I didn't mind Lady Mercedes touching my tail... I-it was just sudden, so..."

Whew~ Thank god, she's forgiving.

...

Wait a second...

"What did you just call me?"

"Huh? Wh-what do you..."

"You called me 'Lady Mercedes' just now, right? Why?"

"Eh? I-is it wrong? D-did I offend you somehow...?"

Feylis's body begin shaking. Her ears lower and she hugs her tail. Acting like a frightened fox.

Well... she is a fox girl after all...

Anyways, I should calm her down... quickly.

"I wasn't offended. I was just confused."

My hand is placed on her head, patting her gently as I continue.

"Feylis Lodengrimm, you are a member of this household and my little sister. Not a servant or some stranger. So instead of calling me 'Lady Mercedes', address me as 'big sister'. For that is who I am to you, am I right?"

"M-may I... really... do that...?"

"Of course! In fact, that is what I want you to call me. So would you kindly do that for me?"

"I-I understand, b-b-.... Elder sister..."

...

Meh... That's close enough.

I stand up from the floor, then give my hand to Feylis to pull her up from the floor as well.

"Let's go to my room, shall we? I got lots of toys and games which we can play together."

"Y-yes."

Alright! Although the path was little strayed off, first contact with the fox girl has been cleared! A bond has been established. Now, on to the next phase, where I shall strengthen that bond. Assuring her that she is not alone, despite coming here from the countryside.

Yes, that is my goal with Feylis. Definitely doing it because of that reason, and not because I want to fluff her tail again.

We head to my room and play until lunch. During that time, I would casually shift my hand close to her tail, in attempt to touch it again. However, Feylis's tail would move away from me by instinct, whereas Feylis herself didn't seem to know of my intention to fluff. Looking confused, every time I made a 'tsk' sound after failing.

I won't forget the comfort of her tail. I can't forget the softness of her fur. I will fluff her again, no matter what!!!

*knock* *knock*

"Young Miss, it's time for lunch. Also, did you see Lady Feylis anywhere? Her maid couldn't find her."

"Feylis is in here with me, Sabrina! Tell daddy that we will be at the dining hall shortly."

"I understand."

Sabrina's footsteps became softer as she walks away from my room, while I tell Feylis that we should clean the toys up first, so we did that.

"And that's the last one... right?"

"E-Elder sister, y-you forgot one more."

"Oh. Thanks, Feylis."

I pat her head as my sign of gratitude. Her tail wags as a result of that.

So she likes head pats, huh?

"Let's go. Daddy, mummy, and big brother are waiting for us."

"Y-yes, Elder sister..."

?  Thanks for reading.

111