Chapter 31: A meeting with the Gods
2k 4 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Gods have appeared. Or rather, I have appeared before the Gods. Looking up at all six of them above me however, my neck is beginning to hurt after some time.

"So umm... why am I here exactly, uh... Sir Balrog?"

"Just Balrog is fine, Saint. And before I answer your question, lets change the scenery, shall we? Your neck should be hurting now, even if you're just a soul."

With a flick of his fingers, the white space that we were just in a second ago has now changed into a large carpeted room, illuminated by the torches on the walls that burn bright blue.

Several chairs surround a mahogany round table in the center of the room, where a oriental tea set sits at the center of the table.

And the Gods, they shrink down to the average person's size, so that they would fit in the room we're all in.

"Take a seat, Saint. I hope you like jasmine tea because the others here, don't really share my taste."

"Ah, yes. Thank you very... much???"

As soon as I went to sit down, my butt landed onto something soft and squishy instead of the hard wood chair.

Curious to see what it was, I lean my side to find myself sitting on some nice thicc juicy thighs, where I then look up to see that they belong to the Beastkin Goddess among the six gods.

"Oh sorry, I'll mov—"

"No need for that, cutie. You may sit on my lap for as long as you want." she said, wrapping her arms around my body to prevent me from escaping.

*Bam!*

"Dammit, Fir! Quit trying to seduce the Saint and go take your own seat!" the Elf Goddess perked up, yelling at the Beastkin Goddess from across the table.

"Ara ara, Ralzalka. You jelly?"

"Who the hell is jealous, huh!? Don't make me shoot you in the head, you damn lolicon!"

"Hoho~ Try it, you big tiddy bitch. I'll snap those flimsy arrows of yours into two."

The atmosphere between the Beastkin Goddess and the Elf Goddess become intense, emitting what seems to be their mana everywhere which for some reason, is giving me the feeling like I'm about to be crushed by two walls on each side. Or rather, I am getting crush by the sheer density of their mana!

"H-helllp..."

I... I can't breathe, the pressure is too strong, a chill is shivering up my spine, and although I'm not feeling any pain, my consciousness is slowly fading away because of it.

"Stop it, you two!!"

It was then the Dragon Goddess shouted in a furious tone. "Quit this foolish quarreling of yours and suppress your mana right now! The Saint's soul will break if you two keep emitting it out."

"B-but—!"

"No buts! Suppress your mana right now or I'll make you suppress it!"

"Urgh..."

Doing as they are told, the two goddesses immediately stopped their mana from leaking out, allowing me to relax myself as the tension is gone now. However, the Dragon Goddess ain't done yet and glares at the two goddesses

"Pathetic." she said. "You two are Gods, yet you act like children. Especially you, Ralzalka. Pick a fight with any of us here for one more time and I'll break your fucking face! Understood?"

"Y-yes, ma'am." the Elf Goddess caved in quickly, putting her head down in shame as the Human God silently sneer at her with his hand covering his mouth. The Beastkin Goddess on the other hand, became real quiet and just simply embraced me. Burying her face into my hair, I could hear a soft "Sorry," from her.

Seems like among the Gods, the Demon God and the Dragon Goddess are the ones with the most authority here.

The Dwarf God though... I'm not really sure where to place him on the hierarchy, as he is just sitting there with his eyes closed and nothing more.

But with the situation resolved, the Demon God then cleared his throat to garner my attention.

"Again, sorry about that, Saint. Professionalism ain't a thing for most of us here, as you had just saw..."

"It ain't about professionalism, Balrog. It's discipline. But then again, so sorry for their behaviour, Saint. Are you alright?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine umm..."

"Aran. The God of Dragons, Aran." she said, and points to the God next to her. "This guy here is the God of Dwarves, Lobris. Don't mind him sleeping because he does it all the time."

Wait, he's asleep!?

"Skipping Balrog who has already introduced himself earlier..." she continued. "...that bitch who had just picked two fights earlier is Ralzalka, the God of Elves. And the asshole next to her is Barbaros, the God of Humans."

"Hey!"

Yeah... I pretty much knew their names already, considering how much they were shouted about it at each other earlier.

"And last on the list, is that pervert holding onto you, the God of Beastkins, Fir. Be careful of where she reach. If you feel creeped out, don't hesitate to call on me. I'll hit her on the head with a bat when that happens. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Good."

Now with the introductions out of the way, Balrog, the God of Demons, calls for my attention once more as I reach for the cup of jasmine tea.

"Now then, Saint, I'm sure you're wondering why you are here all of a sudden, am I right?"

"Huh? Oh right, forgot 'bout that. Sooo... why am I here again?"

"We called you here to clarify what Barbaros failed to tell you during your baptism."

"Hey old man! It's not my fault I failed to do so. Contact with the Saint is much harder to do when she's conscious." Barbaros retorted.

"Wait. So because I was awake at that time, that God over there couldn't complete his message? I thought he was just being an asshole."

"In most cases, he is. But at that time, it wasn't his fault that he could only say two words before your grandfather interrupted the link." said Aran.

"I see..... So what was it that you guys wanted to tell me? Who is it that you wanted me to save?"

The God of Demons first finishes his tea, before answering my question with a serious face.

"Saint. We, the Six Gods of Lavada, have brought you here from Earth, requesting of you, the Saint Brave, to save the other Braves from the Abyssal Lord's curse."

Oh. So this world's name is called Lavada, huh— Wait, that's not the point.

"The Braves are still alive!? Two thousand years later and they're still alive!?"

"Yes. Because of the curse."

Well... damn.......

Thanks for reading, chocolate lovers. ???

Have a nice day. Bye~

87