Prologue 2
16.2k 46 222
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was desperate enough to ask what my options were.

“What is this option?”

“I might reincarnate you if you want so… With one condition.”

“Please, tell me what you want.”

“How about becoming a ship?”

Yes, reincarnation as an object. Will I be able to move on my own without a crew?

“You will. I assure you.”

Assure my a… I am going to die either way.

“Now to the terms you mentioned.”

“Yes, you will have to act according to what ‘character’ I will assign you. If you are not going to do that you will be no more than ordinary an ship.”

Okay, I will be able to talk and move. Where is the catch?

“Catch is that you will have your full power only when behaving appropriately to the character chosen. Nothing more than that. Are my terms fine for you?”

After I considered both options: to die and disappear or to become a ship and live on…

“Where will you reincarnate me?”

“You like fantasy stuff, don`t you? I will reincarnate you in a such place, but don`t expect too much favoritism. You will have what you have. The gods of that world will not harm you directly.”

“Okay… I understood everything. What now?”

“Close your eyes, kid. And let me do the rest.”


When I woke up I was somewhere in a forest, not in a sea. What surprised me was that I was not a ship but a girl. I hurriedly started to seek for a pond to use as a mirror. Usually in the novels, when you are reincarnated as a girl you become some beauty with big breast.

Even at a first glance I was sure that the God decieved me with being a ship, he didn`t do anything in exchange. There is nothing exciting about my looks: my chest is small, I have a weak bony arms with asian skin and the same with my legs. When I found water I saw my face. Simple face with average appearance. I started to cry because if you reincarnated me then why change my gender and turn me from average Joe into average Jane?

Status

No response, no screen with stats, there was nothing.

I decided to start panicking later, and now concentrate on looking through my possessions. There were: a tunic with skirt, nothing outstanding for fantasy world; a lunch box, decorated with flower design and actually quite a pretty one; a knife, with thin long blade, could it be that this is a dagger?

All in all I was greatly underequipped for survival in the middle of nowhere.

Let`s search for adventures and signs of civilization!


10 hours later

The night I met with a small campfire. I was twitching at every sound. I already tried using my weapon and found out that my skills did not improve out of nowhere. I couldn`t protect myself if something was about to happen. Sorry, fellow adventurers, if I ever find myself in situation ‘fight or flight’ then you will be on your own…

I started to cry. Why the hell God reincarnated me here without anything but a lunchbox and a knife? If he wanted me to die miserably just like that, why not kill me on the spot?

The sounds of the forest were approaching me. I grabbed my knife and prepared to make my last stand.

Two glowing eyes appeared in bushes. A wolf found me and decided to eat me.

I was overwhelmed immediately. 1/300th of a Spartan was lying on the ground while blocking the jaws with her knife. My strength was weakening with each second. I decided to put all of my remaining strength and hope into one final strike. I blocked the wolf`s jaws with my hand to free the knife and then hit the beast in its neck. Then I lost my consciousness.

What greeted me was that God.

“You did a good job, kid. To fight against a wolf with your bare hands. Commendable achievement for a little girl.”

“It is time?”

“Yes.”

I was exhausted. I said farewell to the memories of my life, of my friends and parents and prepared myself for the inevitable.

“You can decide what kind of ship you will become.”

What?

You can suggest adventures to put MC through. Or suggest companions for her journey. I don`t promise to include all of your ideas but I will surely consider them. Most liked suggestions will have more chances to see the light. Feedback is the most appreciated because I really enjoy seeing you guys like my novel. More info about ships on the next page.

What is my shipfu going to become?
  • IJN Kuronami - Super Destroyer - Kuudere - Cat
  • HMS Delight - Battlecruiser - Ojou-sama - Author`s choice
  • IJN Fuji - Carrier - Observer - Two-tailed fox
  • HMS Princess Patricia - Pre-dreadnought battleship - Royal
  • Just checking
  • USS Iowa/Missouri/Wisconsin/NewJersey - Please, no. Really, NO.
Total voters: 71 · This poll was closed on Sep 8, 2020 09:50 AM.
222