Shipfu Teaser Chapter: Fuji and Princess Patricia
12.4k 12 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the Pacific.

A girl with fox ears was looking into the sky. She stood motionlessly for minutes.

“We found Union`s battleships!” Destroyer reported to the girl.

“I know. You found them 13 minutes ago. What took you so long?”

“If you knew about them, why not tell anybody?”

There were no words of response.

Only the noise of dozens of aircraft engines starting up.

“Fuji, return to Earth!

“I am already here.”

With loud sound of aircraft taking off with catapult assist, fox-girl went completely silent.

In her world only two remained. She and her prey.

Groups of torpedo and dive bombers formed up above her and more were joining with each minute.

She was fascinated by transmitted images of battleships.

[Such strength, such firepower. Such impudence.]

She closed her eyes, and a swarm of humming bees, colored in green and yellow, hurried towards her prey.

She took her precious time to examine their strength and weakness. She knows each AA gun`s firing zone. She will be swift and merciless, for they bear what she lacks. Firepower.

Her tails were swaying in anticipation. Her eyes, both real and flying high in the sky, were looking at those who are about to become wreckage.

Why are they attacking from our blind zone?!They are scared.

How could we have missed their approach?!They are confused.

Move! Move! Move!They try to flee.

But torpedoes are already in the water.

Only then she allowed herself to smile.


Somewhere in the North sea.

A large formation of destroyers and cruisers was guarding a slow moving warship.

Clad in gun barrels from deck to her very waterline, she was taking her stroll.

Her epoch was long gone. Yet she refused to retire. She knows better than that upstart of a dreadnought. A couple of years difference did not make her obsolete.

“Your Highness, this is a dangerous area!” Maid was trying her best to warn her master.

“Let them come. They will see for themselves why I am the strongest.”

In terms of sheer mass of shells she can fire, yes she is.

“Can Your Highness reach the enemy before they flee in terror?”

She should give this shameless upstart a lesson. If she was to turn back now, that person and her corgi would keep pestering her.

“What are those, are they air balloons?” She leisurely asked the maid about some weird flying objects.

“Enemy attack! Circular formation!” Instead of answering the maid shouted to the rest of escort.

Princess Patricia squinted her eyes and looked around.

“Where did you see enemy warships?” She questioned maid.

“Those are not balloons! Those are enemy aircraft!”

“Have you not heard my question, Maid? Where have you seen my enemy?” She was getting impatient with her escorts.

Flying objects approached faster, than normal scouting balloons, and dived towards her.

In the next moment. A loud explosion of gunpowder was heard across the sea.

Announcement
If all goes well, poll will be concluded tomorrow. Those teasers and support material might remain. Probably. Probably not.
141