‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 4.
2.8k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“A small exercise”

The adventurers did not return to their rooms so I decided to wait for an hour and then leave the town.

I exited the town from another gate, that way after I am done no one will suspect that it was my fault that everyone was woken up…

I walked for some time and only when I was sure that I am far away from the town and no one will get close to me before I finish, I found a nice opening in the surrounding forest and summoned the gear.

I might have outright started firing but instead I launched a hydroplane.

Soon my plane found the adventurers, and twenty minutes after that it found an opening in the forest.

I ordered it to make a low-altitude fly-by to make sure that these are enemies.

[Whatever those people are, they don’t appear to be human…]

The plane was ordered to circle around for fire corrections.

Meanwhile, I started to aim. When I am aiming my guns, I have a vague view of the targeted area but because I have a plane there, I clearly see the monster’s settlement.

[Belli dura despicio!]

I thought that it would be nice to try and act like I have bigger guns…

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

One after one, all 4 gun turrets fired their shots with an interval of a second.

I waited for the shots to land. The accuracy is acceptable.

[Commencing coastal bombardment.]

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Reqiuem! Memento Mori!

I used both my abilities. 'Requiem' to reload guns faster and 'Memento Mori' to avoid breaking my autoloaders and gun barrels…

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Every 20s a new salvo was fired. Every 20s a new wave of explosions occurred in the goblin’s settlement. Meanwhile…

YES, FIRE AT WILL! FIRE MORE SHOTS!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM – ‘Requiem’ – BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

49