Ch 26. Walking deeper into the forest
2.7k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Recent fights have proven that my carrier ops are much more beneficial than common means of fighting so I am more and more inclined towards the usage of aircraft. The ‘Brave new world’ ability appears to be responsible for my aircraft powers so I decided to spend the remaining gold coin into buying skill point and to upgrade the ability.

Considering my current strength I can do almost anything: create my own queendom, proclaim myself a goddess, live happily and without any issues. My current objective is to find a nice place for my future palace and current home.

I jumped on a large trunk and tried to look what is further.

“Hey, what have you found?” Albert immediately tried to get the most recent news from their direct creator.

“Nothing but trees, we are in the middle of this forest.”

It is an entire sea of trees. We had a few minor encounters with wolves and goblins but I didn’t even get any dings for this. They are too weak for me to get any rewards for fighting.

I jumped down and joined the others.

Elina and Albert just carry our bags and chat with each other. Willow and Benet carry the altar. Grace is responsible for watching around us. And Rin has the most important task.

“Master, would you like me to princess-carry you?” She constantly tries to trick me into being carried in her hands but if I would’ve wanted that, I’d ask Elina.

“No, thank you. My current position is comfortable enough.” I am sitting on her shoulders and enjoy the view. If there was a tall man, I might be able to look into his eyes from the same level…


I was about to doze off but my fighters reported that they detected a couple of wyverns.

[It would be a shame to let the loot fly away, right?]

“Albert, Elina you know what I am thinking about?”

“You either think about teasing us, or about destroying an entire kingdom.” Not that he was too far from the truth.

“Over there you can find two wyverns. You got me?” I showed them the heading and asked if they understood me.

“And why are you telling that to us?” Elina still didn’t get me.

“I want you to loot them.”

“Why don’t you do something by yourself. At least once?” (A)

Okay.” I grabbed a rock.

“I did something by myself, now go and take my loot.

And what was I expecting…” (A)

Now they both went towards now dead wyverns. I left two fighters in the area to cover them in case something happens. A4N are faster than my previous biplanes so in case something goes bad, I can send reinforcements from other scouting groups. Or evacuate the fighters while ‘Rogues’ generously offer their distraction services.

While they gather the loot, my maids continue towards the next destination.

Soon we encountered a couple of orcs, they are much smaller than the one I have encountered near the capital.

“Stay here, I will need some time for research.”

“Yes, Master.” Rin was confused by my words but they all were standing and waiting for my orders.

‘Bu-ha-ra-rah!’

‘Ha-ha-ha! Bu-ha-ra-rah!’

“Whatever you say there, you are just two walking corpses…”

BANG BANG

I fired two blank shots and knocked them down. While they were still on the ground, I started dissection of the first one.

AH!” One of the maids was surprised by my actions. That did not concern me.

I tested the strength of the orc’s muscles, its skin, then how easy it is to gut it. Then I decided to look if there is any magic core in it. There are novels in which such things exist.

When I finally decided to look for the core in its heart, I cut its chest but was disappointed. It has no magic cores, only its still beating heart. Whatever, this one has no further use for me.

The second subject tries to crawl away and presented me its back. Well, it would take some time to turn it around so instead I started dissection from its back.


M-master… wo…d you li-ke a bath?” All 4 maids are trembling.

Good that there is a lake nearby. Me and my trembling servants headed there. Rin tried to offer to carry me but considering how much she was shaking, I guess she offered that only because I am her Master.

At the lake I undressed and ran to the water, a second before I broke the shining mirror, I was picked up and carried there. No swimming for me.

Rin and Grace are washing me, Willow washes my clothes and Benet guards the uniforms. Well, yes, I am being washed by naked cute girls, I can even feel how hot my face is, and how a certain senior rubs her B-cup against my back.

Fuuuh. It’s done, Master.” She barely finished the phrase by the time I was already rushing towards the coast.

I feel too playful to just sit down and wait.

“Master! Please, at least take a towel!” Benet has to chase me.

“What are you doing?”

A male voice? I turned my head towards its source and…

DIE, YOU PERVERT!” Albert, you are a dead man.

61