Ch 31. Par in parem non habet imperium
2.5k 11 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After many days of work Fuji and her companions have settled down in an abandoned castle, and started to clear the rubble Fuji created during her operation Coastal storm. At least that's what historians should say about my current situation.

While I should be going to the meeting with the king, I decided to let them come to me, because I have no use of coming to them, not to mention that I don’t care about their negotiations.

What I am concerned about is that I have a huge pile of rocks which I have no use for, that is why I decided to build myself a huge harbor made of rock. While I could just throw the rocks down into the sea, my plan was to make a proper, good harbor for my carrier.

It will take a few weeks until we will be able to build ourselves a proper house, mostly because there are so many rocks lying around. I already decided to make a stone foundation!

Meanwhile, I was looking around from the bow. I am the master of the seas around my little piece of land. While it is exciting to be the strongest, I still wonder what I can do with my possessions. I wonder what is my actual goal, and where will I arrive.

While I still had my mind away from the reality I decided to check what I gained after the previous fights.

Ding

You received 3 skill points, 1 Type 99 Rifle (AA), 60 upgrade points, 120 silver coins, 1 steam catapult (Common), 1 level point, 2 groups of A5N fighters, 1 weapon point, 2 groups of D3A dive bombers, 1 arresting wires (Common), 1 steam catapult (Elite)


IJN Fuji – CV. Level 4/7. (Upgrade cap 70)

FP – 30

AA – 30

AV – 70

RD – 63

AC – 70

  Aircraft groups  
Fighters - A5N Torpedo bombers - B3Y Dive bombers - D3A
Installed - 6 of 8 Installed - 9 of 16 Ready - 6 of 6
Weapons systems  
Main Gun Dual 100mm Type 98
Secondary Guns 4 Type 99 Rifle (4 Max)
Anti-aircraft Guns 8 Type 99 Rifle (8 Max)
Flight deck Ready
Steam catapults

1 - Installed (Epic - Grade 5)

2 - Installed (Epic - Grade 4)

3 - Installed (Elite)

4 - Installed (Elite)

Arresting wires Installed - Epic
Rapid deployment. Lvl 5. Tenacity and bravery. Lvl 2. Brave new world. Lvl 4.
Starts battle with 25% aircraft in air. Every 30s shows your pathetic firepower: 10% bonus to FP and AA. On activation: launches special airstrike of A5N, B4Y and D3A. Can be activated every 1 hour.

With the new air warfare capabilities I have the ability to control the entire area without issues, so I already have another trump card against the duke.

Several days later another messenger told me that the king wants to see me.

“If he wants to see me, good for him. I am not his servant, I have many things to do so if he really wants to meet me that much, do tell him to come here. I even have a nice tent where he can sit down!”

I decided to not waste my time going somewhere. I never expected that the king will decide to accept my challenge.


He arrived with a small fleet of ships. His own ship was about 30 meters and that was surprising, considering how ancient that thing looks.

The king arrived fast to my harbor but it took him much more time to get up the cliff. Meanwhile we cleaned around the camp, cooked some food and I had some time to perform a couple of air stunts.

He did not try to look imposing or majestic, he already understood that he looked very pathetic after climbing the cliff.

I might’ve tried greeting him like an empress or something like that but I already challenged him so I decided not to test my luck.

“Greetings, foxkin. We are King Lucius Farel Trabant. How can we address you?” An old man was looking imposing even after all the travelling he had to make on his own.

“I am Fuji, Fuji of the Sakura Empire.”

“I never heard of such a nation, would you tell me about it?” He showed a simple curtsy of asking about the country of origin.


A lot of explanations later.

“I guess you understand why we wanted to meet you, ever since you first showed up.” (K)

“You want to recruit me, and now you wonder if I will become your vassal because I grabbed myself a piece of land.”

“Yes. What is your answer?” He tried his best to hide his surprise, I might have hit what he was trying to cover up.

“I hope you understand that I will not be just licking your feet because you are a king.” I said that and looked towards the carrier.

“Even though you have the strength but do you understand, that we still are the sovereign of this land?” The talks are going to be very salty.

“Perhaps we can work out that pile of insults your vassal showered me with.”

For now I decided to give a chance to the negotiations.

What do you think this vixen will do?
  • She will become his vassal! Votes: 4 8.9%
  • She will become an empress! Votes: 5 11.1%
  • She will be travelling around the world! Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Come on, this is Fuji, of course she has some sort of a plan which we just can't understand. Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Come on, this prideful vixen already planned to become a goddess! Votes: 17 37.8%
Total voters: 45 · This poll was closed on Sep 25, 2020 09:28 AM.
54