Ch 36. Raise the anchor, carrier is plotting its course!
2.4k 33 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I was preparing to travel, I transferred all of the supplies and cargo to the ship. The carrier is anchored in 3 kilometers from the cliff so I needed some additional ships for that. I accumulated enough supplies for 5 people to last 3 months, and also I took a lot of additional cargo. Among the cargo were 4 shipping crates, placed deep within the hangar.

I looked at the last ship with the cargo. The preparations are finished. Close to me stand all 4 maids. I bought some warm clothes for them and for unknown reason they started to walk much closer to me than they were before. If I will try to focus, I can even feel their breath reaching my ears.

Several minutes later Elina and Albert came to me, this was the time for departure.

“I will finally be at ease, knowing that you won’t try to kill me with your flames.” Although Albert said that with a smile, I still can feel that he really got fed up with my shenanigans.

“Should I remain here?” I want to tease them a bit more.

“Yes, please! You are much warmer than the blanket!” (E)

“You have a nice pervert to your left!”

“And a nice pervert to your front!” He hit me where it hurts. Well, I can’t help smiling when a pretty girl hugs me. However, all girls at least pretend to be happy when they show how close they are. My skinship also is not out of normal, and also I don’t watch little girls run around naked.

“Don’t be jealous. I know that I am super kawaii! You just have to accept that I am popular, unlike you.” Get lost! I am going to win!

“What is your ‘kafay’?” (A)

Lovers keep bickering… Well, they still look like a nice couple.” Elina and Rin were standing a bit further from us.

“Indeed, Master doesn’t understand how happy she looks when she is talking to him.” (R)

I AM NOT HAPPY!” You two, what did I do wrong??? I was showering you with my affection! Traitors!

“Where did you find something happy about her badmouthing me?” Albert was also bewildered by their treachery.

Whatever! Have you finished your gossip? Rin, I am waiting for you.” I need to finish this before it gets out of control.

“Yes, Master~.” I don’t get why she is so happy after their little talk but… ok.

“Come on, Fuji, stop pouting. It is me, who should be unhappy!” I don’t get where Elina found anyone pouting!

I wonder when your cheeks will blow…” (E)

While we were chatting, the cargo ship sailed away from the carrier. It was the time to go.

“Rin, I want the maids to get ready! While they are running around, why don’t you show me how much you will miss me!” After I gave the maids my order, I turned towards Elina and was expecting my farewell kiss.

Good girl, good girl~! Fuji is so sweet~, yes, you are such a good girl~” However, my real Elina was much dumber and instead started patting my head and touching the ears.

What a stupid girl…” I decided to punish her.

What? Auch!” I kicked her knee which forced her to bend, which gave me enough height…

Chu

YOU LITTLE BASTARD!” The deed is done, now I only need to escape the lawless punishment.

I was about to be cornered by the blushing girl when I jumped off the cliff.

FUJI!” I just love how scared she sounded when I jumped.

When I landed into the water I turned and showed her ‘V’ sign. Then I accelerated towards the carrier.

Rin, please, take care of this little fox-bastard… And please, make her regret what she did.” (E)

“I assure you, she will not go unfluffed…” I barely heard what Rin said but I can already feel my tails going between my legs and snaking towards my belly.

The maids turned into fairies and rushed after me. Within a couple of minutes I reached the carrier and started jumping upwards, to the flight deck.


From the smokestack for the past 2 days only a little fume was coming, now the smoke was becoming bigger and bigger. The boilers are already warmed up and I can set ‘sail’ to ‘Full ahead’ any time.

The deck is empty and the planes are all standing in the hangar. While we are standing anchored I have no need of launching the aircraft groups. When we will be away from the coast I will launch a group of fighters to scout.

A metal clanging of anchor chains heralded the departure. When the anchors were raised, I set the speed to Dead slow ahead and the carrier started accelerating. I don’t have to run around ordering or doing something myself so I can spend my time watching the scenery.

There is only one thing remaining.

AH-OO-GAH

The carrier’s horn informed everyone that this majestic Fuji-sama steams into unknown.

Announcement
Top 300 is almost conquered! Only 2.6 million more views are needed!
54