‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 7.
1.9k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Preparing for a picnic

The fact that I am a ship surprised my companions, though I could not say this is out of order.

“I suppose you would require some explanations about how I ended up here but allow me to say that I know nothing myself.”

In the end they accepted me as some sort of a powerful mage. I wonder if Merlin had 8x 14 inch guns…


When we moved to the next town I was pleased to see that it is much cleaner and has better buildings. I can even feel a charm of an old English town.

We settled in a nice hotel, with a nice foyer, if foyer is a well maintained than the hotel itself should do at least something. While I was curiously examining the hotel I was approached by a person, perhaps the hotel’s administrator.

“Do you like the windows? They are the best windows in the kingdom! Our hotel is proud of having the best quality for our customers!”

“Oh my, I am sorry for the misunderstanding but I wondered why the potted plants were not watered the last week.” After I pointed that out, the person was somewhat angered by my response.

“My apologies if my words were rude. I understand that the plants are not the most important part of the interior of this place.” Why is the administrator getting more and more angry?

I tilted my head and was doing my best to understand what is the reason of their anger.

Erhm… Miss Delight, why don’t we go out, buy ourselves some food and go in a forest for a picnic?” The knight took my hand and led me out of the hotel.

Officially, the ‘adventurers’ took a ‘quest’ to do something in the forest. I often do participate in their activities so I was not surprised that they took this ‘quest’ thing.

Soon we were on our way towards the picnic site.

Announcement
Top 300 conquered! SS chapter for you!
35