‘Oh my, is that a side story?’ No 8.
1.9k 4 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
To have the experience as it is supposed to be, read spoilers in the order they are placed. Can you find out what actually that was?

"Until the bitter end!"

Spoiler

Sailor Smith is standing in front of a porthole.

From time to time the ship is going upwards, when it hits the large waves.

Smith is looking calm but deep inside he knows. The storm is gathering, and something will definitely happen. At that very moment the siren screeched and the bells rang.

A shout resounded throughout the crew quarters. “All hands, man the battlestations!

[collapse]
Spoiler

Smith rushes towards his designated position, the on-deck heavy machinegun.

From there he sees small black boats, an almost infinite amount of them. They approach very fast, ready to overwhelm the defenders.

Bu-Bu-Bu-Bu-Bum

[collapse]
Spoiler

The machine guns started to sing, Smith hears the loud bangs of their fire, sees bright tracers of the shots, coming both from his gun and the others. All deck mounted machine guns opened fire on the invaders. But they still are getting too close.

He is not afraid to die. Deep in his heart he knows that even if he dies, his death will be for the glory of his Master.

He heard a creak and screeching sound coming from behind, Smith already knew what exactly it is.

[collapse]
Spoiler

“The Big Mamma.” The twin main gun mount started to turn towards the invaders.

Even if he knows that he is about to be torn to shreds he does not stop firing.

Bu-Bu-Bu-Bu-Bum

Until the guns are ready.

Until his very last breath.

Even while dying he will not let go the machine gun`s handles. He will continue to fire.

What the hell are you doing?!

[collapse]
Spoiler

Wh..at?

[I am so sleepy.]

Bu-Bu-Bu-Bu-Bum

Delight! Why are you firing at the ants?! You already ruined the entire place! Just look at our lunchbox!!!

Sleepy…

NO!

Click

BOOM

[collapse]

 

What do you think about the end?
  • It was unexpected. Votes: 9 50.0%
  • I understood immediately. Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Delight being herself... Votes: 8 44.4%
Total voters: 18 · This poll was closed on Sep 27, 2020 04:25 PM.
34