‘Four sisters’ No 22.
167 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the lessons ended I was called to the principal’s office. The messenger said something about ‘crisis’ and ‘catastrophe’. I already mentally prepared myself to hear what outrageous thing Missouri did.

Knock-knock

“Please, come in.” (P)

I peeked inside and didn’t see Mo.

Have you not caught Missouri yet…?” I cautiously asked the principal.

“I am sorry, Miss, but it is not about her. It is about you.” I was petrified.

Then I looked around the room and saw the crown prince’s fiancée sitting by the principal.

I sat down too and wondered what happened.

Sir, I demand her expulsion! She dared to…!” (CPF)

One moment, Miss Fiancée. Miss Iowa, can you explain what happened the day His Highness arrived?” (P)

I explained everything, New Jersey’s actions too… The principal had to bring me water a couple of times, since I almost fainted from embarrassment. I really should make this silly girl read the Holy Scripture.

Don’t worry, Sir. I will go and make sure my sister repents, no matter how.

You see?! She doesn’t even try to…!” The principal closed her mouth with his palm, and answered.

“I would be glad, if you do this. Miss Iowa, can you please make sure that we won’t have more complaints about inappropriate actions of Miss Jersey?” I nodded and prepared to leave.

But Sir?! You said you will solve the issue!” (CPF)

I did, Miss. I would eat my boots, if Miss Iowa ever does something like what you told me.” I wondered what they were talking about.


As I arrived to the dormitories plaza I saw the crown prince. He was surrounded by girls, and apparently was giving them autographs. Also I saw a shadow lurking nearby.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

I fired full broadside of 5’’ guns at the shadow.

The shadow swung a fist at me through the dust, before disappearing.

Still, I averted another scandal, even if New Jersey will be whining later.

I approached the crown prince to wonder what is going on.

“Good day, Your Highness. Is there something going on?

N-no… What happened…?” He pointed at the craters.

“Oh, I just had my sister removed from the area.” The girls looked at me in admiration, before returning to their business.

I see… Well, I was caught by the ladies, who asked to sign their textbooks. I wonder if Miss Iowa is asked to do the same?” I giggled.

Perhaps, you can say so. Though I am asked to do this because I am an associate teacher in the Academy. They have to have my sign in their textbooks~.

“Ha-ha, then would it be alright if Miss helps me and my fiancée prepare for the tests?” I still giggled. Nervously giggled. I… I must say yes, right…? I am Big Sister after all…

“Of course, let’s meet some time, and prepare~.”

“Thank you, Miss Iowa. I am sincerely touched by your kindness. Farewell, I will go conform the day with my fiancée. One of my aides will tell you the possible days for the study.” I waved ‘goodbye’, and went to the room.

After I cry for a bit, I will start preparing…

I would fail both as Big Sister, and as teacher, if I can’t prepare them for the tests…

0