‘Four sisters’ No 23.
127 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I was asked to help with the swimming class. Since I am the second most reliable of Iowa-class, I couldn’t refuse this request of our PE teacher. The first most reliable is the certain demon.

The problem itself was because the teacher suddenly encountered a fated one, and is now shamelessly skipping the lesson for the sake of knowing each other better.

Exactly because I am rugged and reliable, I accepted this plea of help.

Alright, girls! Today I’m gonna be your swimming instructor~! Let’s start with removing the swimsuits~!” I prepared a note, a measuring tape, and a pencil. I am yet to finish the ranking of largest bosoms of the Academy. I’m sure Mo will be the first again but I am yet to lose the hope.

I am already accustomed to the disgusted looks every girl gives me, while I bathe in the boys’ looks of veneration.

Even the highest ranked noble boys keep some drawings under pillows, and some of them, who have nothing to lose, even ask me for spiritual guidance.

SLAP

A slipper hit my face, and after calculating the direction, the force, the sound of the hit, and the hatred, I can conclude that it is done by none other than…

YOU SHAMELESS COMMONER!” Recently I couldn’t help teasing that newcomer girl. Of course, in comparison with my sisters she is completely harmless.

Nice toes you’ve got~!

SLAP


“Alright, people, since the most eager of us already want to get down to swimming, how about we stretch for a bit?

The class grumbled but started following my moves.

I may be considered the lowest of lowlifes but I have almost 50 years of experience, they can’t help accepting that I know what I’m doing. Also, I have no time to do anything so they are happy with this much.

They just don’t know that later I’ll be having a private class with my cutie-pie sister.

“Now, let’s proceed to the pool. To enter the pool you must remove the bras.” I can imagine how many slaps I will receive. Once again, this is MY day. My day, my rules.

One of the reasons I can be so shameless is that the others are currently working on the King’s birthday party preparations. I will not be let even close to that place, so I am completely free.

Though that Queen was quite a booty…

Slap

Tch. Here we go again…” The girls defiled towards the pool. The newcomer even had the courage to slap me.

Miss, may I ask you to refrain from this kind of behavior.” A 3D boy approached me. I almost puked from being approached by one of those otome beauties. A shame I always choose otome games with yuri routes.

What kind of it~?

From ANY kind of it.” My good mood vanished in a split second. Well, I know whom I’ll be pushing around today.

Ah, wait, you’re that guy who seduced every second girl in the Academy?” After I looked at him closer I recognized that it is the one who made almost all of my cuties fall for him, within the few days he stayed here.

W-w-w-what?! M-miss! You shouldn’t be joking like this!” (CP)

What~? You’re gonna make this teacher fall for you too~? Sha-me-less~!” The nagging boy disappeared in the pool right the next instant.


While the girls were swinging their legs, I could enjoy the view. Still, the mandatory exercises are but a part of the lesson, and after some time passed I had to proceed with the lesson.

’Right, time’s up, so you’re free to do whatever ya feel like. Yeah, go ahead with the playing.” The serious atmosphere of noble lesson disappeared immediately.

YAAAY!!!

Take this!

You are not going to catch me!

They are children… Like, really…’ I couldn’t help feeling like a granny watching her grandchildren play around on a beach in California. Because whenever we were there, we were staying in a pool, not on a beach…

Are you feeling lonely?” The newcomer boy sat by my side.

A little. I can’t help feeling old when those guys are having all the fun.

“Ha-ha, you are nicer to the people than you try to look like, are you not?” (CP)

“Maybe. Maybe I’m just after the boobs.” I looked at him and prepared to tease him a bit.

“It is not weird to be different from what people expect you to be.” He put his palm on my cheek.

From below he looked so handsome that my heart skipped a beat.

Holy s*e! I almost did Wisky here!

Oh boy, this one surely’s going to be a pain in the back.

Thought it, as I quickly made my way to the opposite side of the pool.

0