‘Four sisters’ No 24.
149 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Recently I was finally given an opportunity to rest. The freak sister stopped bothering me all the time and I ended up alone.

Neither of my big sisters has time for me, and I dug into the bookshelf. Then into the library. Then I ran out of books to read.

The longer this dragged on, the worse I felt. Not because I miss my sisters but because there are no books left!

My normal big sisters were once again invited to assist in a local chief’s birthday preps, and I regretted telling that I am sick. Maybe if I run, I’d make it there…

No, I must remain strong and show them that I am not a baby!

With this in mind I stepped out of the dormitory. My path was blocked by another girl.

What are you looking at?What a rude girl!

None of ya business! Step aside!

How dare you?! You are the one who is in my way!” I felt righteous fury just from talking to her.

Did nobody teach you how to be polite? You’re talking to your senior as if I’m your servant!

You are talking about politeness?! You shouldn’t throw stones when you are living in a glass house.This little…!

We continued shouting at each other for a long time…


And then she approached my husband! I only wanted to reprimand her that he is already mine but then I was reprimanded myself!” (CPF)

That’s what happens when you glance away… My sister too is something. I tell her to follow me, and then she starts whining how bad I treat her!

“I feel that my husband is too cold! I always invite him to have a tea together but he tells me this is not appropriate!” (CPF)

“I get you, girl! Whenever I want to have some time with my sisters, they never pay me attention! It’s as if I’m nonexistent!

“Same for me. He never tells me how much he loves me but is the first to help the other girls! Even when I need him, he is never by my side!” (CPF)

“Yeah, I was waiting for my sister to come play with me but where is she?

“What a tragedy! My husband too! I asked him for a date with me but where is he?” (CPF)

Haaa… Let’s go drink something… We surely have a tough life with those people…


We went to the cafeteria to wash away our pain.

Right from the entrance I heard a familiar voice.

Ain’t ya gonna call me ‘Teacher’~?

Miss, you were a teacher for a single lesson!

Huff-huff~,  I smell somebody coming~!

We entered the cafeteria.

You surely have a good nose.” I glared at the freak.

Oh, here comes my sweetie Lil’ Sis~!” (NJ)

Poor you… I can’t imagine how tough it is with such a person…’ (CPF)

“Oh my, what brings my Fiancée here at such a time?” (CP)

Poor you… to think he cares so little…

Now both of us were boiling with righteous fury, and we unleashed it.

You! Why did you leave me alone for the entire day?!

You! I asked you to come find me! Why are you here?” (CPF)

We were waiting for an explanation for their unforgivable actions but they both just sighed and exchanged looks. Then they whispered something to each other.

The first to speak was the freak.

“Wisky, my sweet Lil’ Sister, were you not the one who shouted ‘don’t ever come to me’? I just respected your wish.What…? When did I…?

“My fiancée, you asked to ‘stop wasting my time with the lowborn commoner girls’, and make my schedule clear for today.” (CP)

We both exchanged looks.

To think that jerk doesn’t even care about you…!’ (CPF)

How can he be so dense when you asked him for a date…?

In the end we both had to nod to each other, and drag away those unfaithful people.

At least I found somebody who understands me, unlike my sisters.

0