‘Four sisters’ No 43.
121 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the Academy was enveloped in hysteria, I was fooling around.

Since I am the best in terms of abilities, I already prepared for all of the exams and can do all sorts of silly stuff.

There is an exception of Iowa, whom nobody dares to touch right now, as she slowly goes crazy from writing. Other than that, I am free to do whatever I want.

My optimistic expectations of touring the Academy and lifting skirts along the way were shattered by the unexpected issue: there are no people outside. Everyone is either studying, or has already bought their way out of the exams and returned home.

Once again, if not for Iowa, the three of us would’ve said no, and fool around all the summer but we just had to let our mouths loose.

A Vietnam flashback.

“So, I think we better to set up a barbecue party afterwards.” (WI)

“You’re a devil in a sheep’s hide, Wisky. Think about it, the entire Academy will have to drown in saliva while they write the exams. Aren’t you the evil one?

Whatever you say. We worked hard, and now it’s time to reap the benefits.” (WI)

God shall reward us for our hard work during the semester~. A good ol’ beefsteak sounds good to me~.” (Mo)

We were happily discussing our plans for the summer, and didn’t notice how a shadow loomed behind us.

The God shall surely reward you all~. Especially after you submit your examination papers~. Together with me~.” Iowa was smiling radiantly. The fact that we couldn’t slime our way out of taking part in exams was now evident.

Those who don’t work hard don’t get their steaks roasted.


We juuust needed not to show that we are going to skip and enjoy our time. Juuust this much.

We juuust needed to inform the teachers a day prior that we are not going to show up at the exams, and then go radio-silent and MIA for a day. Juuust this much!

I was going to vent out my frustration by flipping skirts and enjoying others’ frustration but now I can’t do even that much.

Wisky is having those days, and will kill me for real, should I anger her a tiny bit, Mo is wheeling around the kingdom in search for adventures on her butt, and Iowa will weep if I do anything to her.

I am a respectable shipgirl, so of course I am not going to interrupt her work.

WE JUST NEEDED TO STAY OUT OF HER SIGHT!

DAMN IT!” I kicked a pebble.

Ouch!” The pebble flew through a bush, and hit somebody.

“Sorry, my bad!”

You idiot! Do you even have an idea that it hurts?! And how are you going to compensate me…” A grumpy girl pushed through the bushes. I was considering myself lucky but then I was disappointed.

The dragon milf looked at me, and rapidly started backing away.

What were you saying about an idiot…?” Since I have nothing to do, I might as well bully a dragon.

Like, self-assertion, domination, all that stuff.

I even have a valid reason. Something insulted me, and now needed to be gunned down.

It-it was j-just a slip of the tongue…!” The dragon tried doing cute poses but those don’t work on me. Wisky in a maid uniform with micro skirt may work but this thing is not going to look cute, no matter how much this horny thing tries.

You have two options~. You can either be my plaything until I grow tired of you, or I can blast you to pieces~.

Is this a choice…?’ The dragon started bleating, to which I responded with aiming the main caliber.

Wow, I am blessed to be ofusetoyoumymistresspleasedon’tkillme!” With the dragon lying in the submission pose (on the back with limbs pressed to the belly), I started thinking what I even want from this lizard.

Ah, to hell with it! Just surprise me!” The dragon started nodding like a fool.

Then she started showing me some magic tricks, juggling, singing songs, and other stupid stuff.

While it was a useless s*show, I was at least entertained.

Frustration was gone. At least until Iowa nags me to study tomorrow.

0