‘Four sisters’ No 44.
126 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was going to delve into the books today.

There is a free space right beside Iowa, and the entire Academy is gossiping that whoever sits there and studies will have success with their exams. This might have something to do with the atmosphere my groaning and whining sister produces while she racks her brain on what to write next.

As I was about to enter the library, I was called from behind.

Miss Wisconsin!” I turned around, and saw an unknown girl run towards me.

Ha-ha-ha… Miss Wisconsin, m-may I invite you to join our studying session?” The girl was nervous.

Why would I want to do so? Don’t you have other people?

T-the point is… we need one of the sisters. And you happen to be the only one available…” I wondered why this blue-haired girl suddenly decided that I am the best option here.

There is Big Sis, go bother her.

“Miss Iowa is busy with His Highness.” Mmm~. Go for it, Iowa~!

If you would not agree, Miss Iowa would be distracted by other people…” The girl fidgeted, and glanced at me with a plea.

F-fine… Just don’t expect me to be teaching you at the same level.” Hm!


The blue-haired girl led me to the entrance of the Academy, and we boarded a carriage.

Our destination was a large mansion somewhere in the capital.

The girl led me straight to a room, and knocked.

Knock-knock

Who is there?” A girl asked.

“My Lady, I brought Miss Wisconsin to study.” (BH)

“Enter.” After we were given an oh-so-necessary permission, we entered.

There were the platinum blonde and a few more girls from the high-ranking families.

Erhm…?” I looked at a thin stack of books, and a thick stack of snacks.

You may be overwhelmed by the honor you received but please, sit down. If a commoner like you can prove to be worthy of being in our presence, then I hope you will be useful as a…” (PB)

Cut the c*. Are you even studying here, or stuffing your stomachs?

How rude! Of course we are studying!” (PB)

I nodded towards the books.

Ah, that? That is the reason you are here. Why would we need to carry books, if we can use tutors? Show what you are capable of, and I may allow you to assist us with studying.” I was indeed overwhelmed. That may be the first time when I wanted to shoot someone as much as I want to shoot the freak.

A blue-haired girl leaned closer, and whispered.

Please, otherwise we would have to bother His Highness, and Miss Iowa.’ (BH)

Hm! Beg me to help you, or I am going!” I puffed my chest, and gave the platinum blonde a haughty look.

Everybody was stunned by my sudden act.

As if a commoner can order me around.” The platinum blonde covered her reddened face with a fan.

I’ll be going then, see ya.” I was going to turn around and leave but the path was closed by a couple of maids.

It would be rude of us to let a guest leave without ‘drinking some tea’.” All of the girls grinned.

Miss Wisconsin, please, help us.” (BH)

W-where did you come from?!” She was not standing by my side previously. And she was not sitting with them too…?

Do not bother with asking her. If she does not want to help us, then so be it.” ‘Though it would be a rare chance to win our favor…’ (PB)

On one side was teaching a bunch of snobs, on the other is bothering Iowa.

Fine, I will step back a bit. Ask me politely, and we’ll start.

Good~.” The platinum blonde stood up and approached me.

“Please, do help us study. Especially help my friend over there.” She pointed at the blue-haired girl.

After wetting our throats with some high-end tea and snacks, we started the studying.

Rather it was me helping a couple of girls solve the problems they had with the curriculum. The rest of them were busier with stuffing themselves with pastry after they were done with the tasks I gave them.

Several times I missed the blue-haired girl but everybody claimed she was always here.

By the evening I managed to help a couple of young viscountesses with their studying.

I was about to leave, when the platinum blonde cornered me somewhere in the hallway.

"You may think you did a good job but remember that it is just your duty." (PB)

"Ah, yeah, thank you..." I said something to make her leave.

"Good, do not let praises get into your head. I want you to join several studying sessions more. We, the noblest of people, may not require your services but our juniors will require somebody to entertain them while we are busy with more important tasks. Remember that." She proudly hit her chest, and walked away.

Whatever, at least the snacks are good.

0