‘Four sisters’ No 54.
110 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This week there may be no new chapters released. I'm sorry, I once again have to do a lot of work.

Today the stakes and the tensions were high as ever.

Today is the soccer match, and everybody has agreed that playing for fun is not good enough.

Today’s prize is participation in a circumnavigation we planned to have after the semester is over.

Not only that, the losers will also have to let New Jersey under their girls’ skirts. It is a ruthless and brutal punishment but it will motivate everybody to fight until their last breath.

Also, for those who get tired there will be a food court with fresh lemonade. It was worth spending the entire morning.


As the beginning of the match approached, everybody prepared for the play.

START!” The referee blew his whistle, and threw us the ball.

Geronimo!” Before we processed what happened, Wisky seized the ball, and rushed past us.

Sorry!” I tackled the ball, and passed it to Mo.

She rushed towards the Red’s goal, and was about to kick, when she was blocked by a couple of students.

Passing!” She side-kicked the ball, and it ended up received by one of Blue students.

The student continued approaching the goal, and when Mo was freed from the block, the student passed the ball.

Huzzah!” (Mo)

PING

The ball hit a crossbar, and flew away. A Red student received it, and tried to pass to somebody.

I love those little inexperienced chicks~!” Mo intercepted the hapless student, and rushed back. By that time the Reds realized who is the actual threat.

Somebody with three balls is far more dangerous.

She tried the same combo with passing, and this time, again, the students were fooled. It all would’ve failed, if I couldn’t keep New Jersey and Wisky at bay. Or rather, they kept me away…

I could only helplessly look how Mo approached the goal.

Kick.

PING

Oh, Mo…Just spend some time aiming, will you...? Those two are here!


She continued trying to score a goal, but every time the crossbars were proving to be times better than the goalkeeper. By that time, New Jersey slipped away to do her dirty deed.

This time there will be no salvation!” Mo slipped past the defenders, and…

Thanks!” The second the ball left the contact with her foot, New Jersey slide tackled the ball away.

You! Come back!” Two aces started playing against each other.

Mo was about to tackle the ball back, when New Jersey did a bicycle kick, passing the ball to Wisky.

I was the closest one, so I hurried to intercept.

SERIOUSLY?!” Then I turned around and ran towards the Red’s side.

Mo!

Kick

Mo and Enji once again started fighting for the ball.

I may’ve tried to flip my skirt to distract Enji but it wouldn’t help – whenever her status as the strongest is challenged, she will be merciless.

For God’s sake, Enji, get the heck away from me!” (Mo)

Nay, nay, nay, and nay!” (NJ)

Mo slid below New Jersey, and tried to get closer to the goal.

Huzzah!” (Mo)

With a whistle, the ball flew towards the goal, and flew past the goalkeeper.

Get this, you jacka*!” Mo showed her bottom to New Jersey, and started slapping herself, once again making me wonder what wrong deeds have I committed to have such sisters…

‘K.” While Mo was fooling around, New Jersey received the ball, and kicked it, right from the spot.

KICK

WHAT THE F*?!” (IA, WI, Mo)

New Jersey kicked the ball across the entire pitch, and hell knows how, scored a goal.

See this? You have to respect your seniors.” She clapped, and ran towards the Blue’s half.


The game continued. Two players, and 20 decorations continued pretending that something is going on.

When the game approached its ending, the score was 4:3, with us leading. ALL goals were scored by either Mo, or Enji. Wisky and I were just decorations for them…

Once again, Mo and Enji clashed by the Red’s goal, and tried to get the ball.

When an opening showed up, Mo kicked.

The ball landed behind the goal line, scoring us the final goal.

Game is over! Score is 5:3!” The referee blew his whistle, and the game was concluded with us winning.

While I was running towards Mo to congratulate her, I saw a bizarre scene: New Jersey hugged Mo from behind, and did very obscene actions.

Though it didn’t look like Mo noticed it, while she was reveling in her victory.

1