‘Four sisters’ No 57.
110 8 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With 4 days left, we somehow managed to get Iowa switch her attention to the pressing matter of her research.

Phew, I never thought we would live this through…

Just what on Earth happened to her to make us suffer like this?” (NJ)

“I guess nothing, aside from venting her frustration in a flashy way.” We looked at Wisky, whom we were dragging on our shoulders. Since she had the least score in Big Sis’ mock test, she suffered the most, letting us two suffer less.

Shall we just leave her in the room?” We dragged her all the way to her dormitory, and I was finally done with my obligatory task of saving the dead one.

Click-click

You just had to do it, didn’t you?” I looked indifferently at how New Jerksey lifted the catatonic girl’s skirt.

“I need to replenish my energy, you know?” (NJ)

I thought you do it through those stupid games?

“Hey! Don’t insult galges! Let me degenerate like a normal person!” (NJ)

Says the one, who takes photos of her unconscious sister?

Yeah, what’s wrong with that?” I sighed, and headed out, before the Dragon turns her attention to me.

Right at the doorstep my way was blocked by New Jersey.

Hey! Hey! Hey! Just where do you think you’re going? Not before you…!” (NJ)
Cut it. I’m really tired, and I have no desire to fool around with you.”

“Nay, no fooling ‘round this time. How about we do something fun?” She managed to pick my curiosity with her suggestion.

Go ahead?

“You see…” New Jersey patted my shoulder, and led me away.


Like, seriously?” I glared at New Jersey, after I saw what exactly she suggested for us to do.

“C’mon! Give it a try!” (NJ)

“I’m going. Bye.

Wait!” She gripped me, and tried to drag me closer.

When I saw a dragon in front of myself, I wondered if it will actually be anything exciting, but then New Jersey made an offer to make a one-day band. It was so stupid, that I just couldn’t help it.

Just look at it! It’s a freaking reptile! It’s peanut-sized brain is even smaller than yours becomes when you see a women bath!

Wait a darn moment! What do you mean by that?!” (NJ)

So banding up with that is too freaking stupid even for you! That thing can at most be a material for a drum and a guitar!” The dragon’s apparent tremble did not make me change my mind, neither about its usefulness as a band member, nor as a bunch of materials.

Jeez, Mo, calm down! I just suggest we fool around! What’s wrong with that?!” Seeing that she is still trying to creep her way, I had to point out the main reason.

Are you nuts? I. Will. Never. Wear. This.” I pointed at two sets of bikinis, and see-through sailor uniform with open belly.

Tch, it was worth a shot…’ I struggled hard not to kill her right here, right now.

Well, I knew it will be like this…She showed me another set of clothes…


After I changed, I noticed that the dragon has humanized, and was wearing New Jerksey’s custom-made uniform. Once again, I was glad I didn’t agree to wear it.

Not that the stuff I wore is much better. At least this revealing suit does follow the chuuni style I use sometimes.

“Alright! Let’s start~!” New Jerksey herself wore nothing outrageous. There is nothing to look at in the first place. Unlike me, if the Dragon would walk topless, nobody would notice them.

Hey, Mo. Don’t look so proud of yourself.” (NJ)

“Bang-bang.” I finger-gunned her chest, and she feigned being shot.

So, ‘Bang-bang’, how ‘bout we start with some heavy metal?” She patted a drum, and passed me the drumsticks.

“Fine by me. What’s that thing gonna do?

“She will play guitar.” (NJ)

Botch it, and I’m gonna butcher you.

Understood…” The dragon obediently nodded.

“One, two, three, go!” At Enji’s command we began playing.


If I were to say that everything went horrible, it would be a great understatement.

Stand. Aside.” The only thing that was saving the dragon’s hide was the pop-eyed Dragon.

Just remember! We too were so terrible that the Commander tried to kick us out! Give her a chance!” Her words didn’t touch any of my heart strings, but they surely touched the gun control wires.

Die together, then.

Aw, wait.” She stepped aside immediately.

Now that the wall of iron has stepped away, the dragon was facing me, the Grim Reaper.

I…! H-how about I just be a rug for your feet…?” (D)

Sounds good. Which parts of you have the best skin for that?

G-guys, how about we all calm down, and…” (NJ)

I. Am. Very. Calm.

Yeah, I see that…Still, you don’t want to let I notice us, right?’ (NJ)

“I concur! We produce a lot less noise, than if you were to use those exploding things!” (D)

Fine.

We continued trying to play at least something enjoyable.


In the end, nothing came out of this. The stupid lizard botched everything possible.

Mo, before you reap and tear, how about you look back at what we did today…?” (NJ)

I tried remembering.

“Yeah. What a nice day. Especially that moment when I used the dragon as my practice target.” I aimed the Mk 7s.

“You don’t have those days, do you…? Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!” I strangled New Jersey with my elbow.

Well, maybe it was a nice family time with my jacka* big sister.

Ghoot… Nof, het mhe ho…!” I smiled, and gently whispered her.

I was glad to have you spend some time with me, Big Sis New Jersey~. I wish we could spend more time together~, only you~, and me~. What a pity it is your last day of living…’ After hearing it, New Jersey robotically turned her head in the direction I glanced, and she noticed…

… noticed how Wisky was glaring at her in fury.

I happened to inform her of what happened in the morning.

You reap what you sow, New Jersey~!

0