‘Four sisters’ No 58.
112 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was another calm day in my limbo.

With just 2 days left until the deadline, I managed to finish my Sisyphean Opus Magnum of this semester, and was just idling in the library.

When I was about to doze off, I heard somebody enter.

Heya~! How are you doing~?” New Jersey approached me, and by her smile I could guess that she is not here to offer her help.

What’s up?

“Hey, I, how about you help me out~? Erhm… why are you tucking your skirt…?” (NJ)

“Your ‘help me out’ always means something bad.”

Ha?!Hey, from since you, my older sister, had such an opinion of me?!” (NJ)

Ever since you reached the puberty?

W-well, whatever, as I said, I would like you to…” (NJ)

No.

“Come on!” (NJ)

No.

“Just…!” (NJ)

NO.

“Come on, I, you are the closest person to me!” (NJ)

Wisky?

“Fine, the second closest!” (NJ)

Mo?

Fine, the third closest!” (NJ)

Computer, which you also consider a person?

But the winter is approaching! What if it breaks?!” (NJ)

So?

ARGH! Sew me balls, and name me after an admiral! Iowa, for God’s sake! At least hear me out!” I raised an eyebrow and prepared to hear another outrageous offer.

“I, help me with studying!” (NJ)

0.01s.

Iowa stood up.

0.02s.

New Jersey is dragged to the table.

0.03s.

New Jersey is seated, and a notebook is put in front of her.

So, my dear sister, what are we going to study today~?

“… Holy shite… Erhm, yeah, I wish to improve any and all marks I will have for the exam.” I immediately set up everything necessary, and the studying session began.

After a few hours of intense studying, New Jersey was ready for absolutely anything.

Thanksies~! I’ll be going~!” (NJ)

Where are you heading?

“Ah, to the Principal’s.” (NJ)

You ain’t going to trade pantie shots for a good mark, right?” She immediately started sweating buckets.

Show me yer phone.” A trembling hand passed me the phone.

From the first glance I confirmed my worst suspicions.

“Confiscated.” Later I need to download another audiocopy of the Bible.

B-but…!” I stopped her immediately.

Go.

Killjoy…’ (NJ)

As the passing storm of the Indecentable Dragon disappeared behind the door, I prepared to sleep for all of the sleepless nights I had.


Then the door opened again…

You there!” Right from the doorstep, I was shouted at.

There were two girls: the platinum blonde, and the blue-haired girl.

What…?

We have an urgent matter to attend to, which is why we will have your cooperation!” (PB)
How ‘bout you ask somebody else…?

Impossible. I need a teacher, and you are the only teacher who can be spared at any time.” I wiped the tears that streamed down my face, both from the pain of being shouted at, and the pain of being sleep-deprived again…

Go ahead…

“Good. The Principal said we can hold the exam prior to the actual examination, if a teacher agrees to.” The platinum blonde nodded in self-satisfaction.

WAIT A DARN MOMENT?! I DON’T…!

You already agreed. I am absolutely sure I didn’t.

But she ignored it, and put a pile of papers on the table.

“All of the examination materials are here. We will be starting immediately.” Both girls sat down, and started writing. My opinion was neglected.

WAIT A DA…!

We may have lost the papers while carrying them. A pity it would be found out only after the examination.’ I looked in the window, and started whistling. It’s not my screw-up, so I’m not the one to be blamed…

“Iowa-class, we have our hands on the materials. Who wants to laugh our bottoms out while looking at the nonsense written~?

Count me in!” (Mo)

Sure thing!” (WI)

After I’m done, I’ll come~!” (NJ)

The examination took a bit less than 6 hours, since they were writing every exam available at once.

When they were done, the platinum blonde took their answer sheets away, leaving me with an entire pile of Authentic™ examination questions.

That evening we had a lot of laughing at the questions there, and how they needed to prove that the World isn’t flat disk on top of three turtles.

Neither of us needs those materials to actually pass the exams, so why bother~?

0