E8: Another Zack
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, who's the kidnapper?" Mr. Thomson, folding his arms, asked them.

The three were shocked to hear this. "W-Who kidnapper?" Lucy asked.

"See, uncle, we didn't see their face because it was too dark," Adam replied.

"Well, that wasn't a good excuse, son," Mr. Thomson said. "D'ya really think a kidnapper will take the kidnapped person to an entirely different country or city. Ya gotta train more, kids. I know this much that ya were kidnapped by someone and a particular person is in danger. Ya were here to steal weapons to save that particular person, even knowing that ya can just directly ask for help, right?"

The three were shocked, with mouths wide open. "Y-You know? How?" Zack asked him. "We didn't tell you 'bout us, but everything you said was correct."

Mr. Thomson proudly chuckled and replied, "Eyes, son, your eyes. They say everything what you've seen or suffered. I saw fear in your weak eyes first, Zack, with a sense of guilt in that of Lucy. And Adam's eyes said that they were trying to hide the truth, especially while Lucy was telling the story."

"You got a strong power of reading people," Zack complimented. "Can I also get such strong power after experience and training?"

"Sure, son. Just try hard every-time and give your best. Ya won't even remember when ya will get it!"

"B-But, how can ya be so correct in connecting the dots?" Lucy asked.

"Experience, as I said." Mr. Thomson warmly replied her. "So, ya got your answers, now I want mine."

Zack tilted his face towards Adam, who did the same. Both saw each other for some time after when Adam turned left towards Lucy, who looked at him, and tilted her head down. "I will start," Zack said.

"Mm-hmm," Mr. Thomson nodded.

"So, it was a normal day for me. I had a fight with a friend of mine in kick-boxing and my mouth was deeply hurt and so Adam and I were going to the dentist together today..." Zack narrated the whole story to Mr. Thomson. "Then, after being pressurized by Olivia's state and Adam with the rest of the trainee's kidnapping, we took the decision to do what she said. But, we're planning to save our trainees without killing or even including Mr. Johnny Johnson. That's why we're here to get some rifles and some weapons to try at least once to give up a try. Maybe, we win, or maybe we don't." Zack continued, when he tilted his head down, "But at least, we needa try."

"I like that attitude of yours, but don't think negative, son!" Mr. Thomson encouraged him. "Just think that you can do it and, YOU WILL! That's the rule of life!"

"I know I needa save them. Everyone's lives on my shoulders, and I'm not gonna let those lives go down from them again, like I did," Zack said.

"Again?" Mr. Thomson asked.

"Well, ya won't understand. Plus, I think we don't have a minute to lose!" Zack hurriedly said. "Let's get our guns and kick their ass, right?"

"First, answer us," Lucy said.

"Uh... Please, can't we just rub off the topic? You know, I'm not comfortable right now," Zack excused. "Please, let's talk another time."

"Wait, does that mean that ya don't trust us?" She dejectedly asked.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Zack chanted. "That doesn't! I-I do trust y'all but there're some-things very, very personal to me and—"

"There're no 'buts' in friendship and trust, Zack, and ya broke it all just before a very important encounter."

"C'mon, stop being so overdramatic, Lucy. I-I'll, but only when he feels okay—"

"Who's he?"

"H-He lives inside me a-and..." Zack tried to explain, but stopped midway. Then, he exhaled and said, "Okay, see, there're something I can't tell ya because there's a reason, but—"

"Stop, please. Lucy, it's okay, I think. He'll tell us once he feels the need to, okay? There's no untrustworthy in this case. Please, can we concentrate on the mission?" Adam seriously said.

"Well, y'are behaving like a real spy now, Adam!" Mr. Thomson chuckled.

"That's because of James Bond!" Adam joked and everyone laughed.

"Uh... Okay, I think, but promise me, you will tell me someday. Actually, I'm an ardent reader and loves novels and anime, so..."

"Oh, okay. I will, someday," Zack said. "I don't know about this guns and stuff, so Imma need help choosing the right one."

"I will help ya. I know a lot 'bout the guns. See, that's AK-203, that's M16, and o la la! That's Remington eight-seventy. Made in nineteen-fifty, it was used in Iran War, Vietnam War and Lebanese War, right?" She said, pointing towards different types of guns kept there.

"Correcto!" Mr. Thomson said. "But, I'd suggest ya not to use any rifle or shotgun. They're long, so you should ratheruse revolvers and pistols because they're easily hidden inside the pockets and all."

"Got a point!" Zack said, scratching his head. Suddenly, an idea hit his head and he announced, "Hey, I've got a plan!" Everyone looked towards him with a smile as he continued, "See, we can just enter the cottage by saying that we can't get our hands on Mr. Johnny Johnson, so we took his daughter instead. They'll try to threaten Mr. Johnson and will come with backup, but that's not what we're gonna do. See, after they'll call Mr. Johnson, we'll take out our guns and take over the situation. Got it? But, Lucy may have to go through intense torture..."

Zack looked at her as Lucy said, "Yes, I'm ready."

"Really, are ya sure?"

"Yeah, I am!" She enthusiastically said. "We needa do it, for the sake of Dad, and we will SUCCEED, right!"

"YEAH WE WILL!" Zack yelled.

"Yes WE WILL!" Adam yelled after them.

Mr. Thomson, who was happy at seeing the enthusiasm in the children, patted Zack's and Lucy's head and said, "Yes, you will!" Then, he patted Adam's head and continued in an emotional tone, "You need to, at last!"

February 6th, 2014 (2:28 am)

"It's the time, ya both ready?" Zack asked. The car was parked behind them and the three were glaring below the valley, towards the cottage. The highway behind was completely empty, except a few trucks and some exceptional cars speeding to reach home.

"Yeah, we are! Adam, start," Lucy said enthusiastically.

Someone knocked at the door as Willey was on his way to open the door. "Hey, lemme go, motherfuckers!" Lucy screamed.

"It's too much, Lucy. Act realistic," Zack whispered in Lucy's ears.

"I thought it would be more realistic," Lucy said.

Willey opened the door and saw Zack and Adam tightly holding the arms of Lucy, who was constantly shaking her body in vain here and there so that the two may leave her. "She doesn't look like Johnny, I suppose."

"But, she's his daughter. The old man was hard to catch, so we took something easy so that he may come without any hassle," Adam replied.

"Hmm..." Willey scratched his head. "Only ma'am will decide now."

The three were taken from the corridor to the room of the masked woman. The door opened and Zack, standing behind Willey, saw Olivia standing with bandages on arms and legs, with an iron rod used for balance. They were facing each other and talking. Olivia turned her eyes towards the opening door when suddenly her eye became wide open as Zack closed his eyes and fainted.

February 6th, 2014 (2:58 am)

Zack's face was bleeding when he opened his eyes and saw a drop of blood flowing down his face. He tried to wipe it away, but he was unable to do so because his hands and feet were tied up with ropes. He saw the pieces of a broken bottle lying all around him. He remembered being hit from behind before fainting. He was lying just before the door. He looked around and found Adam, Olivia and Lucy tied on the right corner of the room. They were still fainted. Suddenly, the door opened and the masked woman entered while talking to someone on the phone. "Oh, yeah! So that you've seen the pic, come here WITHOUT ANY BACKUP to take your bitch back! And, if I found that you've another person with you, Imma just shoot her!" Saying so, she rudely cut the phone and looked towards Zack. Crouching down, she said, "So, ya awake! I had a question to ask ya." She took out a pistol and asked, "Who gave ya the permission to use guns, huh? Y'are..." She stood up, took out her steel rod and hit directly at his bleeding face. "...A BAD KID!" Hitting once more, she said, "A good kid always listens to his momma!" She held his shirt's collar tightly and made him stand up. Then, she punched on his face and continued, "You didn't even asked me if ya can do it or not! BAD KID!"

Standing by the wall, he asked, "W-Who need a bitch's permission to carry a gun?"

"WHAT?!" She scornfully asked. "What did ya just say? Should a kid speak such a word to an elder? Didn't your parents teach you some manners?!"

"Well, well!" Zack said as he punched her on her face. She stepped backwards due to the hit and touched her nose in pain. She asked, "What the heck d'ya think y'are tryna do?!"

Cleaning the blood off his forehead with the right sleeve of his shirt, he said, "Imma kick your ass, ya bitch!" He jumped upwards and kicked her face so hard that she fell down on the ground and her face started to bleed. "Poor Zack, he won't even remember what ya just said to Olivia. Ya had a deal, right?!" He advanced towards her and sat upon her. "Well, ya can deal, but I swear that Imma be the one to kill ya!"

"S-So that's you! The one to fight Rolan wasn't Zack, but you!"

At this time, Adam suddenly opened his eyes and saw the two talking. He was still half asleep for a few seconds, but his eyes suddenly opened wide and he wasn't half-asleep anymore. He was shocked to see Zack's second form again after the fight against Rolan. "So here comes the second Zack!" He said in awe. He saw the broken piece of a glass bottle and took a big, sharp one without making any noise. Then, he started to cut the ropes of his hand.

Zack chuckled and said, "Well, well! Poor Zack didn't let me come out so that ya may not get hurt, but the game's turned upside-down! His fucking goodness has taken over him!"

The masked woman, in return, punched his face and kicked his balls at the same time. "Y'know every man got a weakness!" She punched again and Zack got off her.

"Well, well!" Zack said, standing up. "So you've seen my weakness, better see my strength too!"

"Oh, ya even have strength too?" She sarcastically replied. "Better see mine too!" She ran towards him and tried a punch on his face, but he dodged it by tilting leftwards and punched on her belly at the same time. Then, he used his knee to kick her again on the same area and she bowed down.

"So, how was it?" Zack coldly asked, without looking down towards the bent masked woman.

"Wow!" Adam, who was now standing, said out loud in shock with eyes wide open, seeing towards Zack beating the woman with ease. He started to clap and said, "Y'are great, whoever y'are!"

Suddenly, Zack felt a headache as he held his head in pain. He cried, "Aah! You dumbass!" Suddenly, he fell down and fainted.

"Okay!" A voice said as Zack opened his eyes. Adam was fighting with the masked woman. He found himself lying in the same area as before. Zack saw Olivia being tied on one corner and the masked woman holding a pistol, aiming at her. "S-Something is missing here. I-I just can't get the feeling that they're really fighting," Zack thought while observing them. "Even though she has a pistol, why doesn't she just shoot him if she wants to?" He thought. "Whatever, I needa get up and fight!" He got up and advanced towards them. He punched her on the face and she fell behind.

"Ah!" She cried in pain, while rubbing her face.

Zack observed at her and thought, "What's goin' on? Is this also a side-effect of personality change?"

"Hey Zack, step back. Imma take care of her!" Adam dominantly said and they continued kicking and punching each other. Zack, in the meantime, saw three guards coming inside the room with rods. Zack just stood there, glaring at one of the guards running at him with the rod. His mind went numb until he felt the hard blow of the guard. He tilted sideways due to the attack, which hit his face. He split out blood and saw the guard, still tilted down. He got up and punched his face. He kicked him again on the belly and the man leaned forward. A knee-kick on the face followed. He got up, rubbing his face and looking at Zack with anger. Lucy was also handling two guards. Zack kicked on his face again and the guard fell down. Zack took his steel rod and attacked one of the two guards on Lucy directly on his head. The second one fainted with a pool of blood coming out of his head. Zack saw the person bleeding and his eyes grew wide. He threw the rod and said, "I-I've killed a person!" Lucy snatched away the rod from the third guard and attacked on his face. The other guard met the same fate, with blood coming out of his mouth.

"Ya think they were gonna leave us alive if they were in our place?" Lucy sarcastically asked Zack. Adam fist-bumped with Lucy when he was done with his one. The last one left was the masked woman.

"Where's she?" Adam asked. Suddenly, the door opened with a bang and Mr. Johnson came in.

"Y'all okay?" He asked.

0