Embracing Something New
2.9k 11 80
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ivy brought me into the middle of her bedroom and told me to stand still. I obeyed, a warm feeling in my stomach filling me up. Was I really going to do this?

The bedroom was clean, with only a few personal belongings and framed photographs around the room. Except for the unmade bed and hamper in the corner, it looked unlived in. Ivy hit a switch on the wall and the lights dimmed to a soft warm color.

“I want this apartment...” I muttered.

“Shh, don't talk.”

Ivy slid up behind me and reached her arms around my chest. She unbuttoned my shirt slowly, breathing into the back of my neck. I wanted to melt into her arms and let go of everything.

“If you want me to stop at any time,” Ivy whispered, “All you have to do is say 'red' and I'll stop. I won't cover your mouth at all. Or say 'yellow' if you need me to slow down. Otherwise I'll keep going no matter what. Do you understand?”

She pulled open my shirt and slid it off my arms.

“I need your answer, Dot,” Ivy said.

“Okay,” I replied quietly.

“Good. Now take off your pants.”

I grabbed at my jeans and started fumbling with the button, but Ivy grabbed my wrists firmly.

“Slowly,” she growled.

I nodded and followed her order. As I slid the jeans down my legs, Ivy ran her fingers over my thighs. My breath caught in my throat and I shivered.

My jeans dropped to the ground and she leaned in to kiss my on the neck, then whispered, “Put your hands behind your back.”

“I—“

“Dot,” Ivy replied sternly, “It's the safe word or my instructions.”

I swallowed and nodded, folding my hands behind my back. Ivy pressed herself closer to pin my arms in place. Her fingers ran up my stomach and to my breasts.

She started running her fingers in circles around my nipples. I made a sound that was halfway between a groan and moaning. Why was she teasing me? I wanted her to go for it.

Then with one hand she started rubbing my nipples with her fingers and squeezed my breast gently. I had to bite my lip to keep from reacting. But Ivy pinched and I couldn't hold in my gasp. I started to writhe, but she didn't let go.

“You good?” Ivy asked.

I nodded, breathing heavily. My whole body was warm. I squeezed my legs together. They were wet from something. They were trembling a little too. Ivy was doing most of the work holding me up.

“You squirm a lot,” Ivy muttered with a giggle, “I bet you want to touch yourself, don't you?”

Yes.

“Dot? Answer me.”

I opened my mouth to answer, but Ivy squeezed my breast again and I squeaked. Then I gulped and nodded feverishly. Ivy made a “tsk” noise with her tongue.

“That's too bad,” she said, “You're not allowed to, yet.”

I moaned. I needed to touch myself—needed the release. But I needed to obey Ivy more.

“Close your eyes.”

I did so without hesitation. Ivy pulled away from me, freeing my arms. They hung limply at my side. My fingers twitched in anticipation. I bit my tongue, trying to distract myself from the warm sensation in my crotch.

Ivy placed a hand on my shoulder and slowly turned me around. She warned me not to open my eyes, and I nodded. Then I felt something press against my lips, and my eyes fluttered for just a moment before I clamped them shut again.

It was Ivy. Ivy was kissing me! A spark flew between us, running down my body and making my mind go numb. I returned the kiss, pushing myself into Ivy and wrapping my arms around her neck to support myself.

Ivy pushed back, and my eyes flew open as I fell back on the bed, completely naked. I gasped in surprise, trying to catch my breath. Ivy towered over me with a smirk, then pulled off her own shirt in one quick motion.

She was lean and smooth and lithe and all the things that I wasn't. I felt my groin spasm and squirt a little on reflex. I was breathing deeply, but my mind was racing and there was blood pounding in my ears.

When I moved my arms to cover my body, Ivy leaned in and said sharply, “No, not yet. Keep your arms pinned to the side.”

I nodded, but there was a lump in my throat. I looked away from Ivy, who was still running her gaze up and down my body with a hungry expression. I didn't want to see that. My vision was blurry.

“Wait, what's wrong?” Ivy asked, sitting down on the bed, “Don't cry, cupcake. Tell me what's wrong.”

She placed a hand on my arm. I sniffed and tried to pull away, then gave up and sat up, sniffling. Ivy leaned in so I could bury my face in her shoulder. The scent of her hair and perfume filled me up. I grabbed her tighter while hot tears ran down my face.

“I just... I don't... you're so pretty and I'm...”

Ivy pulled me away and locked eyes with me.

“Listen to me, Dot. Forget about whatever it is that men think about women's bodies. You're beautiful. All of you. Even if someone else thinks you're unattractive, that doesn't matter to me. This is about you getting to enjoy yourself, do you understand?”

I nodded, but my heart wasn't in it. Ivy brushed away some of my tears with a finger, and almost without thinking I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

Oh, shit. Was that too assertive?

I glanced over at Ivy, but she had an amused smile.

Ivy took me by the shoulders and gently laid me down on my back. I pulled my arms and legs in automatically, but Ivy whispered to relax. Then she leaned in and kissed me again.

My body seemed to melt as I took in the taste of Ivy's lips. I could hear her fumbling with her own pants, and my mind started racing again. A soft, warm tingle ran through my nether regions, and I had to restrain myself from writhing around.

“I am going to enjoy you,” Ivy breathed.

Now she was on her knees on the bed, hovering over me in her underwear. Ivy took a finger and booped me on the nose before pressing her finger against my lips. I moaned, but obeyed and kept my mouth shut. Then Ivy took her finger and ran it down my chin, my neck, and around my breasts. Her finger traced its way down my stomach and ended right at my pubic hair.

I kept my mouth closed, but whined and started twisting in anticipation.

“Take my hand and hold as still as possible,” Ivy warned.

I took her extended hand in both my own and squeezed. Then Ivy brought her finger down and touched the swollen lips between my legs. Adding a second finger, she started rubbing up and down, never breaking the surface. I squeezed Ivy's hand harder as my breathing quickened and I started to squeak. Despite my body's spasms I managed not to lose control.

Ivy pushed gently and her fingers slipped inside, and I yelped. Ivy smirked and started searching around for something with her fingers while I writhed in pleasure. Then I started kicking and squealing. Ivy smiled.

“There's the spot,” she said, rubbing a little faster.

I didn't respond. I couldn't say anything between my eager moans and shallow panting. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed through me, coming faster and faster as Ivy sped up.

Then all at once my body tensed up as a bolt of ecstasy surged through me, then let go. Ivy removed her fingers and I relaxed, laying still and just trying to breathe.

“You enjoyed that, didn't you?” Ivy asked, “I'll give you a few minutes to rest, but if you want it again you're going to have to beg for more.”

When I didn't answer, Ivy made a concerned face and added, “We don't have to do any more if you don't want to.”

I was still panting. That feeling... I had never experienced anything like that as a man. I wanted more. I wanted it as many times as I could have it!

“I need more,” I croaked, “Whatever you can give me.”

Ivy closed her eyes and sighed in relief.

“In that case,” she said, moving so she was straddling me, “You're going to have to beg.”

“Ivy...”

“You've had your fun,” Ivy insisted, “If you want more, I need to get something out of it too. Remember, I don't stop until you use the safe word.”

I didn't want her to stop, so I gulped and nodded.

“Good. Now, cupcake, beg me for more.”

I took a deep breath and sighed.

“Ivy... please fuck me,” I said.

Ivy leaned in and whispered, “I didn't quite hear that.”

“Please...” I muttered, “Please fuck me again.”

“Do you want that?”

“Yes!”

“What will you do for it?” Ivy asked, running her fingers through my hair.

“Anything,” I replied quietly.

“Hmm?”

“Anything,” I said again, pleading at Ivy with my eyes, “I'll do anything you want me to.”

Ivy propped herself up on her arms and leaned in so our noses were touching.

“I need you to let go of your reservations and just enjoy serving me, Dot. Can you do that?”

My breath caught in my throat, and I nodded.

“Good. Undo my bra.”

Without thinking, I reached up and around Ivy to grab at the band. I fumbled for a moment, but managed to get the hooks out and let the bra fall. Ivy slid it off her arms and let her breasts hang freely over me.

Then Ivy took one of her warm hands and placed it on my stomach, sending a small jolt of pleasure throughout my body.

“Now I want you to play with my breasts, pet. The better I feel, the better I'll make you feel.”

I obeyed, grabbing each of Ivy's breasts in a hand.

“Ah! Gentle.”

“Sorry,” I squealed, letting go.

“Don't stop. Just be slow and act naturally.”

Gently this time, I placed my hands on Ivy's breasts and squeezed her nipples. Ivy smiled and moaned softly, and the sound made me quiver with pleasure. Then Ivy moved her hand and started rubbing my clit slowly.

Ivy leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. I let my mind go blank and squirmed. I pinched her nipples again, and Ivy let out a happy little gasp. Then she pushed her tongue into my mouth and started rubbing harder.

Everything started to blur together in a collage of heat and passion. Me and her explored each others mouths with abandon, barely even breathing anymore. Eventually I let go of her breasts and grabbed onto her back, heaving myself up to get closer to her.

Ivy broke our kiss and took a deep breath.

“Please,” I begged, twisting and squirming, “Harder.”

“Harder?” Ivy asked, a twinkle in her eye.

She pressed her fingers against my spot and made me squeal with delight.

“Let me finish!” I cried, my body and mind on fire!

“Not yet,” Ivy whispered into my ear, “Would you like something even better than the first time?”

My breath caught in my throat.

“Yes,” I breathed.

“Then beg for it.”

“Please,” Dot pleaded, “Whatever you're going to do, I want it. Please do it to me. I beg you.”

Slowly, Ivy pulled her fingers out of me and pushed me back onto the bed. I continued to pant, then closed my eyes and folded my arms across my chest. All I needed was a moment to catch my breath.

With a big heave, Ivy pulled me further onto the bed. I brought my knees up to my chest automatically, so Ivy pried them apart and positioned herself between them. Then she grabbed me by the hips and made me squeal.

“You ready?” she asked.

“Oh God, please!”

Ivy brought her head down and pressed her lips against my clit. I moaned and writhed as Ivy kissed me softly. My legs kicked and spasmed on their own, and when Ivy dragged her tongue across my womanhood I screamed and had to grab the bed to keep from thrashing about.

My body was on fire! I couldn't even think, my mind was numb from pleasure. Ecstasy flowed up my body again as Ivy dug her tongue deeper and rooted around. She pulled her mouth away and quickly slid her fingers back in, finding the spot again quickly. There wasn't even time to catch a breath before she she sped up.

I had to bite my tongue. I was moaning and kicking and wiggling uncontrollably.

Another shockwave tore through me, and I squealed as my body and mind were taken over by the heat and pleasure and I melted away into nothing.

“Red! Fuck, red!” I managed to cry out, and instantly it was over.

“Are you okay?” Ivy asked, sitting up and wiping the juices away from her mouth.

I nodded, but didn't answer. I was still trying to catch my breath. Ivy scooted closer to me and watched, as if uncertain.

“I'm just tired,” I tried to assure her through deep breaths, “Thank you.”

Ivy smiled and lied down so our heads were even to each other.

“You really got a lot out of that, didn't you?” she asked.

I nodded, but asked, “Did you...?”

“Orgasm?” Ivy asked with a chuckle, “Yeah, once. You can't imagine how good it feels to know that I'm pleasuring someone else.” She wrapped an arm around me and dragged me in closer. “How do you feel?”

“So good,” I replied, melting into the embrace and closing my eyes.

“You don't feel demeaned at all, do you? Being submissive can take some getting used to. I didn't want to overwhelm you.”

“No,” I insisted, “Once I let go, it felt natural. I could have used a bit more, actually.”

“Hmm... most girls don't take to the candy as well as you do. I think you and I could have a fun couple of days ahead of us before it wears off.”

I tensed up.

“No,” I muttered, “No, no no no no—!”

“Dot?” Ivy asked, clutching tighter, “What's wrong?”

“I can't,” I said, tears welling up in my eyes, “I can't go back. Not back to being a hairy, gross, overweight—!”

“Dot, it's okay!” Ivy insisted, petting me softly, “I'm here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you.”

“But it's going to wear off,” I reminded her, close to sobbing, “I don't want to go back to the person I was. I want to stay this way.”

Ivy was quiet for a moment.

“Do you really mean that?”

I sniffed and nodded.

“Then... then you can keep eating the candies for now,” Ivy said, “If that's what you really want. I mean... they've never been able to change anyone's personality before, so this must really be what you want.”

“It is,” I insisted.

“Then you can keep eating them,” Ivy cooed, “And I'll contact someone and find some way to make this permanent. Just for you, okay?”

“Okay...” I rested my head against Ivy's bare chest and closed my eyes, breathing in her scent. “Whatever you want. I promise I'll be ready to try more sexy stuff tomorrow.”

“Dot... I'm doing this for you,” Ivy said, “You don't have to do anything more for me, not if all you want is the magic. I owe you that much, at least.”

“No,” I replied, pressing myself tighter against Ivy, “I... actually really want to stay like this. Is that okay? Do you not want me?”

Ivy snorted and started nuzzling my scalp.

“If you want to be here, I want you.” she said.

“I want to be here.”

“Then it's settled.” Ivy yawned and closed her eyes. “We'll make this work. I promise. And maybe tomorrow we can see about getting you some real clothes.”

I chuckled.

She continued, “And then we'll figure out how to tell everyone else in your life about this.”

“Oh no.”

I shrunk a little bit, realizing that I'd have to tell my boss and my parents and all my friends and they were going to hate me and—!

My fears must have been showing, because Ivy kissed me on the nose and all my worries melted away.

“I'm so glad I came to ask you out,” I muttered, closing my eyes.

Ivy chuckled and replied, “So am I, cupcake.”

Thank you so much for reading this little story. I was nervous to publish it because I've never done anything like this before, and I'm glad that people seemed to really enjoy it. If you liked it, please leave a comment or a review. If you're a fan of my work and want to show your support, you can join my Patreon here! Patrons get access to chapters of my new stories early as well as Patreon-exclusive content and other perks. But if you'd rather make a one-time donation to show your support, you can do so here for only $3.

80