Shoot 2
474 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After he confirmed that the slime was dead he decided to collect some information. He approached the remains of the slime to take a look.

"The body seems to have lost the force that held it together and if I know my slime anatomy then..

Jackpot! I knew that there would something to loot, this is a game after all."

In the middle of the pool of the slimes remains there was a small blue stone.The stone was a bluish gray color with a diameter of 2cm which gave of a weird feeling. He crouched down and took it in his hand, feeling a strange power from it.

*Ting*

'A new notification!'

[Item found...

Mana shard x1....]

*Babum Babum*

His heart beat fast from the excitement. What the slime had dropped was another essential thing for an RPG, a Mana shard.

'A Mana shard? Then does this mean that mana and subsequently magic is real?F*uck yeah..

Maybe I can even cast a fireball or a wind blade! Fuck that, how about a fucking meteor shower?!'

"Hahahaha....

While he rolled the small stone on his palm his mind couldn't help but create all kinds of scenarios where he would be able to use magic to beat his opponent/s.

"Haha, eat my fire balls....hahaha....meteor shower...

He continued to fantasize about all the possibilities of magic as he continued forward to the unknown.

.....

After one minute, he had calmed down and had regained his calm.

'Okay, that was f*cking embarrassing to say the least. I'm so glad I'm the only person here. Okay, maybe not that glad'

After he finished his daydream his face got serious as he looked at his phone. The time was ticking and he had to speed things up.

[Time : 95/120]

'It seems I have been to negligent. I can't continue with this kind of pace anymore , I have to speed up. For one slime it took me more than 20 minutes to kill it , but I can't rely on that information for comfort. This place seems very large and going by the name of it, it may as well be infinite for me.

I don't want to be assimilated, whatever that shit means.'

After collecting the rocks he threw and filled all his pockets with them he continued onwards trying to find the rest of the slimes he had to kill.

*Bam*

"Hahtt...

*Bam*

Inside a dark tunnel a slime and a man were facing each other.

*Bam*

The slime moved forward slowly towards the man only to be hit with stones from the later.

"Twenty there...

*Bam*

"Yes, I got it! "

After the twenty third time of getting hit, the slime couldn't take it anymore and died.

"Hah hah haaa..

Who would have thought that throwing stones with all your strength would be so tiring."

*Ting*

'Well at least there is something to gain.'

[Slime defeated..

Xp +5

Gold +1

Collected : Mana shard x1....]

"Nice! For now I have earned 20 Xp and 4 Gold from killing the slimes and also collected 4 Mana shards, but I'm running short in time.

[Time:23/120]

Damn it, I wasn't expecting that I would have to waste so much time wondering in these tunnels looking for the slimes. Fortunately there is only one more slime to kill."

*Slush Slush*

His monologue was interrupt by a most familiar sound. It was a sound he had learned to both fear and enjoy.

"What luck!"

In front of him appeared a lone slime and he didn't waste any time so he rushed forward to 'greet' his new guest.

"I apologise , but we only have one thing left..stones!"

*Bam*

"Yeah they are a bit hard, but you'll get used to them."

*Bam*

"Or maybe you won't, haha...

*Bam*

He continued with the same old strategy he had also used in the other slimes. Pick a rock, hit the slime , retreat if it got to close and repeat. This was his his perfect three step plan and he stuck to it.

"Five,si... what...

*Bang*

A small dust cloud rose where he had  previously been a second ago, and in that place was now a slime trying to reform itself.  He on the other hand had barely managed to escape from it's jump.

"Bhwha...

What the hell!? Why did it  suddenly jump?"

After the slime recovered his shape he jumped again towards Jack who rolled to the side, avoiding it as another cloud of smoke appeared.

"Shit on a stick....retreat....huh...

What the hell is going on, it can also change shape now?!"

The slime that was two meters away from him had created a tentacle from it's body and bound one of his legs. 

"Ngggggg, it... won't... break...

He tried to  release his leg from the bind of the slime, but it was futile. Everytime he pulled, the tentacle just stretched and returned to it's original shape, but it didn't break. It was like he was pulling on a  slimy rubber band.

"Not good...

His eyes widened in fright. The slime now had caught him and from the looks of it, it was preparing another jump.

"No no no no.. shit...

*Bam*

"Ugh, this f*cker..

The slime collided with his upper body and knocked him to the ground again. It then stuck to his chest and began to move upwards. Jack saw this and was horrified to see a green blob coming for his head.

' Shit, it's trying to climb towards my head!! I have to get it of me.'

"Haaaa...

He with all his strength and with a shout managed to climb to his feet. It wasn't an easy feat as the slime weighted a lot.

' It's heavy. It seems like I'm wearing a 30 kg balloon on my ches...

"It's still climbing!? F*uck  f*ck get of me!

Hnnggnggg....hnnggnggg...it's not working!"

He tried to free his arms from the grip of the slime over and over, but it was futile. Every time he managed to free himself a little the slime would just tighten his grip once again. It was like he was in the death grip of a snake.

"Shit shit...

If you like so much to hug me then you won't mind a little bashing. "

As he couldn't remove the slime from his body he then decided on the next best thing his brain could muster in this situation, to bash himself to the rock solid wall. As the slime had clung to his upper body and formed a sort of protective bubble around him, he could bash away without worry.

*Bam Bam Bam...

'Ugghh, it's starting to tighten now? Why won't this thing just die already?!'

" Ngaa...why won't you die you pest. Die..die...die...aaaa...

Jack ha completely lost his rationality and just bashed the slime with all his strength. He didn't care at all if he was hurting himself in and way as he wanted that slime dead at any cost.

*Bang*

"Die..

*Bang*

He continued to bash the slime to the side of the wall over and over , but during that time the slime had managed to move up to his head. It completely enveloped his head with it's gelatinous body , suffocating him . He tried to rip the slime off  his face, but the slime seemed didn't move at all. 

"Kwaahk....

He tried  breathe, but nothing come into his lungs. The small amount of oxygen was running out and he began to feel lightheaded.

'Am I going to die right now? No, I don't want to die from being strangled by a slime.

Father, I'm sorry for what I said. '

His eyes went dark and  he lost conciousness. He was about to die but something was nagging him at the back of his head. It felt like something was very wrong and it made him angry as even though he didn't know what it was .

'No, I refuse to die this way. To a fucking slime...

He pulled all his strength together , held the slime that was suffocating him with all his strength and plugged to the ground with all the force he could muster , head first.

*Bang*

11