Reborn 1
464 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a quiet library many people were silently reading their books with their head down. The sound of muffled whispering and pages turning was the only thing heard until...

"Haaaaaa....Aaaaa..aa..

Huh?! I'm alive."

"Hey, shut up!"

As soon as he regained conciousness in front of him was the angry face of a spectacled woman in her thirties. If it was another time he would have been annoyed, but he couldn't be more happy to see another face.

"Hahahaha...I made it , I f*cking made it hah...

Jack stood up in excitement and in the process slammed the chair dow, making the sound of the chair hitting the ground hard and the crazy laughter attract the attention of the nearby people.

"Hey, shut up! Don't you know this is a library?!"

"Someone call security , he may be a junkie. It's better not to agitate him."

"Shhhh, he may hear you...

The people around continued to talk about him , but he didn't care at all. He was so happy , so glad, maybe even a little bit horny. He was enjoying the pleasure of having survived a near death experience and couldn't help but think; is this how it feels to do drugs?

"F*ck yeah ,I managed to survive. Eat shit you slimy motherf*ucker."

"Hey,hey you!"

His day dreaming was cut short by an angry voice directed at him. 

"Huh, me?"

He turned back to see who it was and in front of him appeared a man in uniform. From the looks of it he seemed like the library's security guard?

"You are running the peace and quiet of the people here with your laughter, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

Now!"

At first Jack was surprised , but then he just smiled. He understood that he was behaving like a crazy person, so he decided it was time to leave.

"Haha, of course of course, whatever you say boss. I wouldn't even dream of ruining the peace and quiet of this great library. I'll be out of your hair in a minute."

Jack then quickly grabbed the only thing  that was important right now and that was the phone which was lying there undisturbed. It was showing a black background with the white logo of a controller.

"Well then, I'm off."

Without turning his head back he walked out of the library with quick steps, leaving the security guard scratching his head in wonder what just happened.

' That kid definitely has some screws loose in his head , but he doesn't seem like bad kid.

I wish you all the best crazy kid.'

....

Jack walked out of the library with a new look of the world. He had butterflies in his stomach and the world seemed more colorful the before. He could see more, could smell more, could feel more than ever before.

"Hahaha I didn't know that breathing could be so fun. Aaa..aaaa...achooo...

F*uck, someone must be talking about me."

After complaining for a while he continued onwards with shit eating grin until he realized something. As he was walking without really thinking he had ended up to his house. He looked at the front door and stopped.

'Shit , what do I do now? Dad must be still pissed about before. Should I go inside?

F*ck it , the worst thing that may happen is that I'll get kicked out again and then I'll  have to go live with grandpa and grandma for the rest of summer until he forgets about it . If I remember correctly then he hide his spare key inside the old bird feeder.' 

He walked to the left side of his house and opened the door of the old bird feeder which didn't have any bird food, but it had a key .

"Jackpot! I knew they were here."

After he found the keys he slowly opened the door trying to make as little noise as possible.No one seemed to be home so he decided to go in.

' It seems that nobody is home, but just in case.'

He removed his shoes, walked on his toes and headed for the second floor . He was halfway up the stairs when he heard a sound coming from downstairs.

'Shit somebody is in the kitchen. I better get upstairs now before they figure out I sneaked in the house.'

He hasten his steps and was like a rocket while he ascended the stairs, but haste makes waste or in this case it makes you wish you were never born .As he arrived  at the second floor and ran for his room a bright pink briefcase was on his way.

*Crack*

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

He screamed, screamed like he was just born.In his haste he hadn't seen the briefcase on the floor and stubbed his toe. His screams were heard all over the house and even some of  neighbours heard it and wondered if someone was slaughtering a pig.

His eyes were watery, his breathing ragged and his face contorted in pain. 

"Fuck...fuck...

He hit the briefcase with a  fiery anger. Right now that briefcase was his sworn enemy.

"Who the hell left out this f*cking briefcase on the middle of the way?"

He continuously hit the briefcase with his other foot continuously trying to release some of his pent up anger and also distract his mind from the soul wrenching pain he was currently feeling. As he was hitting the briefcase with all his strength someone was heard going up the stairs in a hurry.

"Don't move, I have a gun! If you try to move I'll blow your brains out, If you try....

Jack??"

"Jessica!? Why are you here?"

"How the hell did you get inside?"

In front of him appeared a young girl about 170 cm tall, long blonde hair, blue eyes and a *cough* well proportioned body. She seemed to be quite a defenceless girl , but you would think otherwise if she was pointing a gun at your face as she was doing right now to someone.

"What are you doing here, didn't dad throw you out after you had a heated  argument ?"

"What do you care? It's not that you are concerned about me is it?"

"Heh , me concerned about you? Dream on bean boy!"

"I guessed as much. So, how about you lower the gun now?"

"Ah, the gun..*Click click*

It's not loaded."

*Babum Babum Babum*

His heart raced at full speed. 

"F*ck you Jessica!"

"What, did little Jack make a bubu?Hahahaha...

"Hmph...

I have no time to bicker with you. Just take your briefcase and put it somewhere else. Damn , you are just like a cow that shits everywhere she pleases."

As soon as he made that last comment he hastily entered his room with a smile on his face while his sister screamed outside.

"Why you like shit!"

12