Vowing Revenge 4
221 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the little 'talk' with his cousin Jack decided to get ready for what was going to happen. His grandfather was at deaths door by a bear attack so he in his anger vowed to get revenge on that same bear.

For any normal human being what Jack was thinking would be considered insane and would definitely not be encouraged , but as he was no longer a normal human being it was a different story .

....

In his room Jack was laying on his bed with his eyes closed thinking . His brain was working as fast as it could trying to find the best course of action to handle the situation.

' A bear..

What  do I need to kill that bear? Do I need more strength or do I need more agility?

On one hand strength is good, but it doesn't matter at all because if I allocate all my remaining points into it I still won't be stronger than a bear , so do I raise my agility then? No that won't work either. If allocate my stats into agility I still won't be as fast as a bear.'

"Hmmm...

5 minutes

10 minutes

1 hour

After thinking about it for an hour without any results he decided to go another route.

"Guess that the stat allocation will not help me that much on killing the bear. If that's so then I'll have to go to use my strongest weapon, my brain. I really don't have to fight the bear head on like a mad man , but like a sane human being use my smarts . That being said I still need to by some things on the shop for my plan."

Jack opened his only app that existed on his phone and first looked at his Shop. He tapped several times on the apps categories , selected the weapon category and wrote the name of the weapon he wanted to by.

' I'm used to the  weapon weapon I have right  so changing it  is not a good idea, but an upgrade is necessary. Also, now that I have enough Gold I could by the kusari-fundo I had my eye on for quite a long time.'

He taped again to narrow the list of weapons he could choose from  the shop as the shop had in it's archive thousands of weapons on display.

' For the fight I have to definitely choose something special.'

After narrowing down the options , now in front of him were all weapons that could not be made by modern technology or any kind of technology to be honest.

' An enchanted weapon.'

The enchanted weapons were a category that Jack discovered no more than 2 days ago  as he was starting to look for a replacement weapon seeing that the kusari-fundo he had was just 'normal' and didn't provide him with any stat boost or skill.

 Although his current kusari-fundo was quite good to deal with soft slimes if he met opponents who had shields or armour the iron kusari-fundo he got as a gift for completing the tutorial was not enough.

He had first thought that he would just by a similar kusari-fundo but just made of steel and that would be good enough for some time or so he thought. As any curious human he searched for the strongest types of weapons he could by and the results had shocked him. The power of the top tier weapons was insane to say the least. Even one of those weapons in the hands of a normal person would make him superhuman.

There were a lot of powerful and unique ones, but one of his favorites was a hammer that was called Atlas and it's effect were....' Gawd Damn'!

                   Atlas
            (Divine Weapon)
???????????????

Strength +500%, Agility +200%, Intelligence + 100 % ,Constitution +200%

Weapon Skill: Skyfall
Once a day you can borrow the immense power that resides in this mighty hammer and use it for one second.
Bear the heavens and shatter the earth.

Strength +2000%

"Will I one day posses such a godly weapon? Hehehe, lets hope so , but for now I have to settle for something more into my price range."

He tapped again and the new weapon he bought was imediately transported to his inventory.

"INVENTORY"

His inventory appeared in front of him  and as a kid opening his birthday present he double tapped the new weapons icon.

              Kusari-fundo
               (Enchanted)
This kusari-fundo once belonged to a famous samurai turned shinobi after the betrayal of his master.
This weapon contains the will and  strength of that person.

Weapon weight + 200 % , Weapon durability + 200%,
Willpower +20 % , Strength +20%

Once a day you can activate the skill 'Bind' if the chain is wrapped around the target.
Bind: Immobilize the opponent for 1-3 seconds. 

"Now that's what I'm talking about! The perfect weapon for my new enhanced strength. 
I was getting a little worried that the iron kusari-fundo would break soon enough , but with this new one it won't be a problem. Also the increased weight of the kusari-fundo doesn't negatively effect ,on the opposite it benefits me.
The higher the weight of the kusari-fundo the greater the damage I could do with it.

7