Vowing Revenge 5
237 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After staring at the his new weapons abilities for a minute he decided to take it out.

*Cling*

"Perfection..

The new kusari-fundo was beautiful. Unlike the kusari-fundo he had got as a reward for completing the tutorial which looked like something a normal blacksmith would create this one was very aesthetically pleasing to the eye beside it's effects.

"Hmmm...

He brought the chain part of the kusari-fundo close to see something he noticed.

"This is very interesting. Compared to the other kusari-fundos chain this one's links are half the size, but...

*Clank clank*

He pulled the chain from opposite sides with all his strength several times.

"It definitely feels more durable to me. Is it because it was enchanted or is it the material?Well in the description it said weapon durability is increased by 200% so we'll go with the theory that is because it's enchanted."

After finishing inspecting the chain part he moved on to the weighted part.

"The form of the weighted part is also different from the other one and is now a  diamond shape in contrast with the previous rectangular shape.  Also the weighted end is more heavy, twice as heavy. 

Hupp.."

He got up quickly from his bed and went in front of the mirror located on the other end of the room. He held the new kusari-fundo as he always always did  with the weighted end on his right hand and the chain on his left , before starting to lightly spin it.

"Are you talking to me,huh?

Are you talking to me,punk!"

He did that for a while to appease his ego and stopped when it started to get a little silly for his tastes. 

' I guess it's true what they say; the weapon makes the warrior. The new kusari-fundo really makes me feel a lot more   powerful than before just by holding it in my hand on and that is beside it's strength increasing effect.

Imagine if Thor used a regular everyday hammer to kill his enemies instead of  his trusted Mjolnir. His opponents would die, from laughter that is.

Going from badass god of thunder to super strong blonde carpenter was not a good of trade-off.

"Now let's move to my stats.

"STATUS"

Name Jack Hunter
Age 17
Hp 100/100%
Mp 100/100%
Strength 15
Dexterity 8
Constitution 9
Intelligence 11
Wisdom 11
Charisma 5
Level 6 68/100 %
Stat Points 4

 

"Huh, my stats have risen? Strength from 14 that it was it was has become 15. Dexterity has also risen by one point.
In fact every stat has risen by one point since the last time I checked  them. Strange, I didn't allocate any stat points to my stats so how could they have risen? Is it because I rose to level six from level five and that every five levels all my stats are allocated a point ?
I better see my battle log to confirm this. "
He opponed his battle log to confirm his idea of gaining free stat points every five levels and discovered the true cause for the stat increase.
After he had  killed the Slime Boss he had gained several things such as a skill book,  equipment , two potions and in total  he had also gained three titles.
"Well that's pleasant surprise. Is this the reason?"
From the title he had gained in the tutorial he understood the power of titles very well because if he didn't have the one second of invicibility that his title 'Rocky' gave him every day, he would not have managed to kill the Slime Boss.
*tap*
He opened the description of the first title he had gained from the Boss fight.
              Slimes Bane
 Gained by killing more than 500 slimes plus a Boss Slime.

Effect:When fighting slimes or slime type beings all stats are raised by 10%.

"Not a bad title to have , but not useful at all if I'm fighting any other type of opponent besides slimes.
Next one!"
*tap*
                 Boss Killer
Gained by killing a Boss monster stronger than you in one hit. (Boss has to have 20% or more of his full HP)

Effect: All stats +1

"This is..wow! I gained six stat points just by acquiring this title? Who would have thought that the Slime Boss kill would bring me so much surprises.
It's like the gift that keeps on giving."
'Well, to be honest I gained this title by merit. Defeating the Slime Boss in less than ten days of getting initiated is definitely a big deal. Most people would still be horrified from them completing the tutorial and would not actively try to defeat monsters so they could raise their level. They would even question if they were sane and not dive head first into an unknown death game.'
 
"Am I the strange one for killing slimes actively?
No, I'm sure that there are other people the same as me that are trying to get stronger for different reasons and what made me able to kill the Slime Boss when they can't is that I have used the effect of skill I gained from the title 'Rocky' with ingenuity.
Next and last one.
                 Unrelenting
Gained after killing more than 500 opponents in less than 10 days after initiation.

Effect: If you kill 10-20 beings in a day all your stats are raised by 5%, 20-50 beings all your stats are raised by 10%, 50-200 beings all your stats are raised by 15%,200-500 beings all your stats are raised by 20%.

"This title is insane!"
Jack exclaimed while furrowing his brows tightly.
"This title gives  a very good stat boost, but for that to happen the holder of the title would have to become a butcher."
'Now I have a new understanding about the titles.
From what I experienced they are given to a gamer when he completes a type of action , kills a type of monster a couple of times or a couple of other reason I still don't understand , but one thing I know for sure..
If a title is given for killing a certain amount of slime then there will most certainly be given a title for killing a certain amount of other creatures.'
"Now I really need to start leveling more seriously."

"STATUS"

Name Jack Hunter
Age 17
Hp 100/100%
Mp 100/100%
Strength 16
Dexterity 10
Constitution 10
Intelligence 11
Wisdom 11
Charisma 5
Level 6 68/100 %
Stat Points 0

 

*Ping*
*Ping*
[Initiating...
Dexterity has reached 10 points...
Gained stat based skill 'Ambidextrous'...
Constitution has reached 10 points...
Gained stat based skill ' Blood Bag'....

8