Chapter 1.5 (Camilla’s PoV)
1.2k 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I now put who's talking. Don't know why I'm only just doing that now. x.x
Just a shorter side chapter. I kinda like what I've done.
Opinions?

Camilla: *Humming away* "Ah! Breakfast is ready, time to get Elwin up."

I knock on Elwin's door and tell him to get up, but I'm met with silence. I open his door slowly and silently, just in case he was still asleep. Only to be met with an empty room. I feel heart sink and start beating uncontrollably.

Camilla: "ELWIN!! If your hiding please come... please..."

I search the house frantically but to no avail. He was no where to be seen. He wouldn't just leave me right? Especially without telling me. I told him he can never leave me. I need him with me. Don't leave me please... First our parents and now you...

Camilla: "Please just come out... I need you..."

I collapse to my knees, shaking continuously.

Camilla: Please no, please no, please no... Please come out... I'm sorry if I've hurt up... Please..."

I struggle to get back up and use the nearby table as support, that's when a notice a letter.

I'm sorry, Camilla.
I can't take it anymore, I need to follow my dream of becoming an adventurer. I will be back eventually, but I at least want to try.
Again, I'm sorry.

My heart sinks lower then before.

Camilla: "No... no, no, no, no, NO! WHY!? YOUR MEAN'T STAY WITH ME... ALWAYS!"

Suddenly a knock on the door disturbs me thoughts.

Camilla: "WHO IS IT!?"

???: "Err... It's me, Guthorm. I've got something to tell you... about Elwin."

About... Elwin!? I quickly rush to the door, and open it furiously. I quickly grab Guthorm, drag him inside and pin him against the wall. I take one of my hands out and put it against his throat.

Camilla: "SPEAK!"

Guthorm: "GAH! Calm down will you!"

Camilla: "SPEAK!"

I dig my dagger slightly harder against his neck.

Guthorm: "AH! Okay, okay! He's err... gone."

Camilla: "GONE WHERE!?"

Guthorm: "I don't know! Somewhere beyond Baelar's Wall... I... Let him through..."

Camilla: " YOU DID WHAT!?"

My dagger digs deeper.

???: "If you want to kill him, go ahead."

I keep my dagger on Guthorm and look towards the enterence to my house.

Guthorm: "Ahh... Commander, what brings you here?"

???: "Usually, people ask for help... Unless you know why I'm here... For you... I hear you let someone through Baelsar's Wall. There's a heavy punishment for that you know. Basically you betrayed Garlemald."

Camilla: "Can you hurry up, imperial. I'm a bit busy here."

???: "Oh aren't you a vicious one, I kind of like it. I hear he let you brother through. You seem terribly angry with that. You must love him very, very much."

Camilla: "He's my everything! Tch... Hurry up Imperial."

???: "How about I help you?"

Camilla: "Whats the catch?"

???: "Ohh... No catch, but I do have one thing. Since you've got our little traitor. Kill him, then I'll give you the resources and permissions you'll need to find your brother."

I look at Guthorm, who is showing a terrified look.

Guthorm: "Come on, Camilla. Don't do this..."

Camilla: "You let him get away from me..."

Without hesitation, I slit his throat and let him struggle as I drop him to the floor. I glare at the Imperial.

???: Excellent! You've done Garlemald good service... NOW! Shall we find your brother?" 

What is your opinion on doing some yandere adult/smut content? Basically femdom/rapey? content.
  • Sure (Never done 18+ content before, always good to learn something new) Votes: 71 89.9%
  • I'll pass Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Maybe 1 chapter? Votes: 6 7.6%
Total voters: 79
22