Chapter 3
862 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So this chapter, Is mainly to slightly improve the MC, give him some unique-ness.
You want NSFW stuff... well... maybe next chapter *wink, wink*
Also I barely have any experience in action scenes, so I'm trying my best \o/

Elwin: *Yawn* "I'm tired, let's head on back."

Resha: "Yeah!"

Resha clings to me. She done this numerous times by now. We've been doing some quests now for about 2 days. Ever since, Resha has been a great companion. She's pretty good at healing whilst I take all the attention. But I am slightly worried about her. She occasionally over heals my injures, she gets all panicky and worried. I try to reassure her that I'm fine but it doesn't stop her from worrying. The two thing I'm mainly worried about is her consent clingy-ness and so far every morning I always fine her in my bed... even with a locked door. I honestly don't know what to think about it, but as far as I know. She has done nothing wrong really, so I tend to just overlook it.

Resha: "Elwin, Elwin! Come on!"

Elwin: " Yeah, yeah. No hurry."

Resha tugs on my arm. 

Elwin: "Why you in a hurry anyw..."

my speech is interrupted as I hear a group of footsteps coming from behind. I pull Resha close. She blushes instantly. Geez... This is no time to blush, girl...

Elwin: "Stay close and behind me."

She looks up at me and nods in agreement. I start to turn around to meet who's pursuing us, but about half I'm with a quick shield bash to the cheek. I'm sent across the floor into some hay, which cushioned some of the pain, I would of suffered. Resha quickly comes to my side.

Cure

Elwin: "Tch... Resha stay behind. Why today out of all thing... You guys most of been patiently waiting..."

Highlander: "Gahaha... I did say this wasn't over lad."

I stumble back up, standing my ground. I look around and notice he's not alone. He is accompanied 2 other highlander. All three of them seemed to be armed too, with sword and shields.

Elwin: "AH! I know you... The bullying brute. I swear the last time I saw you, your nose was more to the center... Did I do that? I done apologize."

Sarcasm isn't really my strong suit but I want to keep all attention on me.

Highlander: "Cocky little shite aren't ya? Well what can you do? Without your weapon, your practically worthless... Alright right lads, lets get him."

I've got nowhere to run. Since they have shields, running out of here is out of the question plus I can't... I won't abandon Resha. I look around me and notice a pitchfork in the haystack. I wanted to keep this a secret but, they're coming at me with killing intent.

Resha: "ELWIN!"

I look away from the pitchfork and instantly notice the leader of these highlanders has begun to charge at me. 

Elwin: "Tch..."

Highlander: "Die you little shite!"

I reach out for the pitchfork and just in time too. As his sword was just about to make contact with me, I made it just in time to block it with the end of the pitchfork. Shocked, the highlander moves his sword away and steps a few paces back.

Highlander: "H.h..how? You can only attune to one weapons type... Yours is sword and shield... Your no lancer! What trickery is this!?"

I give him a quick smirk.

Elwin: "That's a secret and personally you guys don't deserve to know, so... Want to try again?"

Lackey: "Sir, you sure about this? He seems to be more skilled then we thought"

Highlander: "Tch... fine, I'll be watching you lad. This isn't over."

Elwin: "Didn't you say that last time?"

Intimated, the three brutes retreat. I let out a sigh of relief.

Elwin: "Now I'm really tired..."

I turn around to see Resha staring at me.

Resha: "H..h.how!?"

I give her a warm smile and extend my hand out.

Elwin "I'll tell you... eventually..."

Resha: "Hmm... I trust you so okay!"

She grabs my hand without hesitation and instantly clings to my arm. 

Elwin: "Geez... Fine lets go back, I'm too tired... Oh and Resha?"

Resha: "Yeah?"

Elwin: "Stay in your bed tonight, yeah?"

Resha: *giggles* "No promises."



Meanwhile nearby...

Lackey: "So, Boss. What we do now?"

Highlander: "Keep watching him, he's got to have a weakness."

???: "Excuse me boys. But I can't accept that."

Tentacle Lash

Lackeys & Highlander: "HUH!? Mmmm!? Hmmm!?"

???: "Ah... You boys sound much better when your not talking. While I do thank you for showing how more special my dear is. You boys also tried to kill him... I would've of been fine, if you just got that little vixen that's constantly around him. But nope... You went after him... So I'm a bit mad. So... goodbye!"

*Finger snap.*

???: "aww... What a mess... Anyway I think it's time to introduce myself to my very special dear. See you tomorrow, Elwin."



Just after Elwin's encounter.

???: *Ping, ping* "Relay this message to the commander. I have found him in Ul'dah."

Character updated!?

Elwin Lionheart
Race: Hyur [Midlander]
Class/Job Gladiator/Paladin -> ???

 

Soo... Is my attempt at a FFXIV story, okay?
  • Yeah Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Nah Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yeah, still want that NSFW content though... x.x Votes: 29 56.9%
Total voters: 51
16