Chapter 4
804 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next chapter is 5 will be NSFW.
I'm a bit nervous in trying to do NSFW stuff but I'll try \o/

The next day.

Elwin: “Hey Resha, can you go ahead and hand in this quest for us? It's almost late and I need to get a new weapon before the shop closes.”

Resha: “B..but...”

I give Resha a warm smile and pat her on the head.

Elwin: “I'll be fine, don't worry. How about I bring back some dessert?”

Resha: “Stop treating me like a kid. At least take this.”

She holds out her hand and gives me a linkshell.

Elwin: “Oh... I forgot about these.”

Resha: “If you get into trouble, call me... GOT THAT!”

Elwin: “Yeah, yeah, I promise.”

Resha: “You better. There'd be a punishment if you don't. I'll head on back then.”

Me and Resha give each other a goodbye wave. I wait until Resha is out of view before I start leaving, and then go down the nearby stairwell. I discovered this blacksmith shop on my second day here. It's more older then most other blacksmiths in Ul'dah, they also do special requests and deliveries too. Hopefully it's here now.

Blacksmith: “ AH!? A customer. OI! Lass, come here!”

???: “Jeez... Dad, fine. You really need to handle customers yourself.”

The Blacksmith scoffs at his daughter as she walks up to the counter.

???: “So... how can I help you?”

Elwin: “My name's Elwin, I believe You have a delivery for me.”

???: “Elwin huh!? HEY DAD!?”

Blacksmith: “Yeah, yeah. I heard. Give me a minute.”

???: *Sigh* “Anyway... So Elwin eh? I'm Blanwyda but you can just call me Willow.”

Elwin: “Oh? Err... Nice to meet you then Willow.

Blanwyda [Dark Willow]
Race: Roegadyn [Sea Wolf]
Class/Job Warrior/Marauder/Blacksmith 

 

Willow: “So, Elwin... Have a lover?”

I look at her bewitched about the sudden question.

Elwin: “Err.. er... n.no. Not ready for that yet. Got a lot of personal issues that need sorting out first.”

Willow: “Aww... that's a shame. I would offer myself to you. Anytime...”

Elwin: “Hehe..he... Thanks for the offer but I think I'll pass, for now.”

Suddenly Willow get a slap on the head by her dad.

Blacksmith: “Stop flirting with the customer and get to work. I need those swords done.”

Willow: *sigh* “Fine... Cya another time, Elwin.”

Willow looks at me and smiles, giving wink in the process. I just stand there smiling back and give her a little wave back.

Blacksmith: “Jeez, that girl... Anyway lad! Believe you ordered this? It's quite unusual... looks like a little metal stick.”

Elwin: “Well... there's more to it then that. But I can tell you it's not just a stick. Anyway I'm in a rush now, promised I'd get someone some dessert. Thanks a lot.”

Blacksmith: “Your welcome, lad. Come back anytime. Pretty sure Willow would want to see you.”

Willow: “OI!? Old man! I can hear you!”

I give the Old man a chuckle.

Elwin: “Maybe I might... Thanks again. Goodbye!”

I give the blacksmith a friendly wave and head back on to the streets. It was late.

Elwin: “Crap, spent too long in there. Resha is gonna be mad now. Shops are pretty much closed now.”

I sigh and set off back to The Quicksand.

*Smash* *Smash*

Elwin: “Huh!? The lights went out... That's not a good sign...”

Tentacle Lash

Suddenly I'm caught by surprise by some weird tentacles that appear out of a nearby wall. Two of them each wrap around my wrists, whilst another two wrap around my ankles. Then with with force, my back is slammed in the wall, still pinned by the tentacles.

Elwin: “GAH!? That hurts... ouch... What kind of magic is this? This is new...”

???: “Ah! Like always my dear Elwin is amazingly calm.”

Elwin: “Why hello, are these yours by any chance?”

???: “Yep.”

Elwin: “Can you remove them?”

???: “Nope!”

Elwin: “Ok... so, how can I help?”

She giggles softly and walks up to me.

???: “Well, today I've chosen to introduce myself to my very special dear.”

Elwin: “Hmm... so that wasn't a dream.”

???: “Oh? You remember my first visit? Aww, how sweet.”

Elwin: “Vaguely.”

???: “Sorry, I had to put you back to sleep. I was oh so shy and wasn't really ready to introduce myself. Please forgive me.”

Elwin: “Clearly, I'm not gonna forgive you... So? Who are you?”

???: “Right! I'm Hilda Shade, and I've been following you since Gridania. I received a secret letter from your friend, Guthorm. Telling me you was planning on escaping Gyr Abania. Oh, how I was happy to get to see my dear Elwin again. It's been 13 years since I last saw you and your parents last. I can't believe you forgot about me. I would of visited you but you know, The Imperials aren't to kind to us and also your sister is slightly scary.”

Hilda Shade
Race: Hyur [Midlander]
Class/Job Necromancer

 

Elwin: “Sorry, I don't remember you... Can you please put me down? These things are a bit... disgusting.”

Hilda: “How rude!?”

*Finger Snap*

As she snaps her fingers, a smaller tentacle slides across my my cheek.

Hilda: “These “things” are like my babies to me. So be nice or I could make this worse for you.”

As she says that, the tentacle slides down my shirt. Stopping at the top of my pants.

Hilda: “Well, worse isn't exactly a bad now, is it?”

Elwin: “Hey, hey, don't be hasty now.”

Hilda walks up to me and pokes at my groin.

Hilda: “Well... I could but I'd rather do this more... privately...”

Elwin: “Oh no... WAIT! DON'T...”

Sleep

Hilda: "Good night, my dear. Now, let us go celebrate our long over due reunion."

 

Enjoy?
  • Yes Votes: 45 95.7%
  • No Votes: 2 4.3%
Total voters: 47
21