Chapter 6
718 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*poke, poke*

Elwin: "Hmm...?"

I wake you to a familiar ceiling. It's seems I'm back in my room at The Quicksand. Unfortunately I remember last night all to clearly, damn you Hilda...

*poke, poke*

Again? I look down and see a naked miqo'te staring at me, smiling innocently. I smile back.

Elwin: "Morning Resha."

She doesn't say anything back and just smiles and rubs her head against my chest.

Elwin: "You know by now I'm okay with you sneaking into my bed, but... why are you naked?"

Resha: "Because you looked cold at night..."

She giggles and moves her leg across my groin area, sending a little shock through my body.

Elwin: "Resha? Why I'm I naked...? You didn't..."

Before I can finish, she digs her nails into my sides. It seems her nails are pretty sharp.

Elwin: "Ok! Ok! I'm sorry!"

I let out a little laugh and she stares at me a bit ticked off and pouts.

Resha: "How insensitive... Y..you would think I'd do something like that? How mean..."

I pat her on the head and give her a apologetic smile.

Elwin: "I'm sorry. Really, really sorry. So why I'm I naked?"

Resha: "Willow offered to clean them."

Elwin: "Willow? You meet her trying to find me? Wait, how did you find me?"

Resha: "You still had the linkshell and since it was attuned to my magic, it was fairly easy to find. I met Willow just outside the room you was being kept in. She was delivering some stuff to the room. Believe it's a storage room they use to keep resources and such. She helped me bring you back here, lucky us. I'm not that strong to carry you. So... What happened exactly?"

Elwin: "Well... It seems I'm made a promise when I was young. I kind of... forgot. Seemed I did have a stalker, Hilda. She was pretty mad and basically kidnapped me to the storage room and pretty much raped me. If you two didn't arrive when you did, who knows what would've happened."

Resha looks at me all worried. She clings to my arm tighter. Then she moved her body closer to the side of my head grabs my head and moves it against her chest. She cuddles my head softly and starts to stroke my hair. I smile softly, I start to feel some sort of warmness in my heart. I was at peace.

Resha: "Poor, Elwin. I should of stayed with you. I could've protected you."

Elwin: "Don't blame yourself, Resha. I'm stronger mentally then I look. I should be the one protecting you."

Resha: "Nonsense, I know your bad with and against magic."

Elwin: "Observing me, have you?"

Resha lets out a little giggle.

Resha: "I'm always watching my Elwin."

I let out a chuckle.

Elwin: "What do you mean by "my Elwin.""

Resha gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.

Resha: "Who knows... Anyway time for me to get dressed and go get your clothes."

She climbs off the bed and get dressed... in front of me. It's kind of hard to look away, I'm also pretty sure she's doing it on purpose.

Resha: "While I go get your clothes you stay here and rest some more. Ok?"

Elwin: "Well, I don't really have much of a choice do I. Thanks Resha."

Resha: "Anytime, Elwin. Now rest."

I watch Resha leave the room. But then after she closed the door, I hear...

*Click*

I feel my heart drop, hoping it's not what I think it is. I instantly jump out of bed towards the door.

*rattle, rattle*

Elwin: "RESHA! What are you doing! Open the door! RESHA!"

My words fall on deaf ears. I rest my forehead against the door and let out a sigh... I collapse onto the floor and rest my back against the door. I let out another big sigh.

Elwin: "Why Resha... why..."

*giggle*

Surprised by the sudden giggle, I quickly stand up and scan the room. I realize who it is when my gaze stops are a dark corner in the room. I let out of another big sigh.

Elwin: "Hilda..."

She emerges from the corner and giggles some more.

Hilda: "Sorry my dear, I couldn't contain myself. Seems I'm not the only one who wants you all to themselves."

Elwin: "This is pretty much your fault you know... So... Here to assault me again?"

She looks at me with a warm and strokes her belly.

Hilda: "No, no, no. I got what I need last night and I'm not mad at you now. Well for now at least..."

Elwin: "What do you mean "for now"?"

Hilda: "Well tomorrow I can find out if we're gonna have a baby or not. I really hope we do, I'm very excited. Also answer this... Why are you naked?"

Elwin: "Err... I woke up like this. Apparently my clothes we're dirty so they're out getting cleaned. It's where Resha has gone now... I hope..."

I start to think to myself, what if she hasn't gone to get my clothes, making me a bit scared. I hear another giggle come from Hilda.

Hilda: "My dear sure attracts strange women."

Elwin: "You know, your one of those "strange women"."

Hilda: "I suppose your right. Hmm... I wonder who will win in the end. Having three girls madly in love with you, aren't you lucky."

I look at her and chuckle a bit.

Elwin: "Well, I don't feel lucky, especially after last night, wait... Why three?"

Hilda: "Well, there's obviously me, that little vixen who now has you trapped in this room and your one and only sister. It's all a matter of time before she comes for you. It'd be so nice to finally meet my sister-in-law."

Damn... I forgot about my sister. It is... all a matter of time.

Hilda: "Anyway... here this is for you."

She tosses me a metal stick.

Elwin: "Ah! My weapon. So you had it."

Hilda: "You might need it. Also..."

She walks up to the door behind me and unlocks it somehow.

Hilda: "It's up to you, what will you do? Stay here and waiting for your captor to return or, escape while you still can... Hmm...? Well I better go, someone's approaching. See you tomorrow, my dear."

She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek then disappears in the dark corner of the room. How does she do that? Before I could much thought into the question...

*knock, knock*

She was right... I quickly wrap some bed sheets around me and slowly start to open the door and stick my head out.

Elwin: "Hello!?"

Before I could get an answer, I'm blown in the face with some strange smoke. I feel myself getting sleepy.

Elwin: "Not again..."

Once again I'm met with darkness...

So... Hilda or Resha?
  • Hilda Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Resha Votes: 17 35.4%
Total voters: 48
15