2 – Amber’s Initiation
744 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man stood over them, motionless, and smiled down at them for a while. The blond girl was looking down at the floor and crying while Amber carefully watched his face. There was a giddiness in his expression, and a cruel hunger. Then he spoke.

"I'm going to come back in a short while. If both of you aren't completely naked when I come back you will both be punished for disobedience".

The man collected the duffel bags, the plastic ties and handcuffs, the gags, and the locks, and went to the door and pulled out a key. His back blocked Amber's view as he unlocked the door and left the room. All Amber could see beyond the door was stairs. He closed and locked the door behind him.

Amber turned to the blond girl and tried to smile at her.

"I'm Amber. What's your name?" she said, trying, and not quite succeeding, to speak with a normal voice.

"Beth" the girl whispered.

Amber started taking off her clothes. Beth looked up for the first time since being collared and watched as Amber first took off her jacked, then her shirt, which she had to leave hanging on the chain.

"How old are you?" Amber asked as she was taking off her bra.

"18", Beth whispered. She stared at Amber, eyes unfocused, almost like she wasn't seeing what was in front of her, as Amber removed the bra, revealing two medium sized breasts, with a beautiful shape like a drop of water on a wall. Her nipples were dark and delicately formed.

"At least she's not a little kid", Amber thought. "She looks young for her age".

Amber kicked off her socks and shoes. As started taking off her black jeans she nodded towards Beth. "Do you want us to get zapped again?" she asked in as casual a voice as she could manage. Beth jumped, then started removing her clothes as well.

As Amber finished undressing she looked over at Beth. Beth had just finished removing her undershirt. There was no need for a bra. Her breasts were tiny, like a pair of oversized mosquito bites. There was enough of them to fill a hand, but not enough for them to hang down like Amber's. Her nipples were also small and delicate-looking, but pink.

Beth kicked off her shoes, then removed her short skirt and leggings. She too had to leave her shirt hanging from the chain. Now they were both naked. They sat on the floor, hugging themselves and trying to hide their most private areas.

"I'm 20, by the way", Amber finally broke the silence. Beth said nothing.

Just then the door opened and the man came in. He carefully locked the door behind him, then walked over to Amber. He unlocked the chain from Amber's collar.

"Get up".

Amber stood up. The man grabbed her forearm and pulled her toward the center of the room. She could guess what was coming next, and every step was more difficult than the last. She looked around frantically, but there was no escape. Even if she could somehow overpower the man she had no way of getting through the room's only door, and all he needed to reduce her to a quivering puddle of tears and snot was to press a single button.

"Walk!", he quietly commended her.

With great effort she lifted one foot and placed it before her, then the other, until their reached his destination. Only now that she was close she could see what it was, since it was perpendicular to the wall where she was chained. She recognized it from historical pictures. A pillory.

The man had her bend over and guided her hands and head into place, then closed and locked the device. She could see the door to her right and Beth to her left. With how she was positioned, Beth had a clear view of her dangling breasts and would be able to see everything that will be done to her.

She could hear the man taking some things out of the draw of one of the dressers. Then he came back and stood behind her. She felt pain as he pushed something long, thick, and hard into her. She was dry inside and her muscles were tight. Amber clenched her fists and gritted her teeth as it slowly made it's way deeper, chafing her delicate tissue. She desperately tried to squirm away, but the man held her firmly around her waist. Finally the man finished inserting it. With a click it began to buzz and vibrate inside of her. The man then put leather panties on her, to keep the vibrator from sliding out.

"I'll be back later, when you're ready to receive me". The man left the room.

At first the object inside her was merely a source of pain, embarrassment, and a feeling of violation, but there was nothing that she could do about it, so she tried to ignore it. She tried thinking of a happy moment to distract herself from what was happening, but had difficulty remembering anything. Gradually the vibrations began to produce little sparks of pleasure inside of her. Those sparks grew longer and stronger with each pulsation. Amber did her best to deny the sensation, but it kept building inside of her, until she climaxed.

She began sobbing at her powerlessness, her embarrassment, the violation of her body and her will. She felt defiled. At the same time her entire body became extraordinarily sensitive to every tiny touch. The pleasure she received from the vibrations became so great as to be painful. Amber felt that she was going insane from the desperation to make it stop, but was helpless to do so. Liquid began to trickle down her thighs as her body was wracked by one excruciating orgasm after another. She lost awareness of her surroundings as her vision turned foggy.

Amber felt new jolts of excruciating pleasure as the panties, and then the vibrator were finally removed from her. She collapsed as much as she could against the pillory, panting, and gradually returning to her senses.

"Now you are ready to receive your master", the man whispered in her ear. Amber didn't even notice when he returned. He lifted her up and entered her. Every touch sparking waves of painful pleasure as slid in and out of her. Although she inwardly screamed at the violation her body was acting on it's own, welcoming him into it, sucking him in.

She felt a warmth spreading inside of her. It began leaking out of her and down her leg. His movements became swifter, until eventually he stopped and pulled out.

"Wasn't that nice?" he breathed into her ear.

She collapsed against the pillory again, numb in mind and body. The tears had already dried. She couldn't remember if she cried or screamed when he was inside her, and it didn't matter. He took from her what he wanted.

The awful man released her from the pillory.

"Get up"

Shakily she pulled herself up, using the pillory for support. Her legs hardly listened to her. The man grabbed her forearm again and pulled her back towards Beth, slowly but inexorably. She stumbled after him. When they reached her chain he slowly let her down to the floor, where she laid motionless while he collected her shirt off of the chain and locked the chain to her collar.

The man walked away, then came back after a moment with a bottle of water.

"Drink"

Amber felt a deep revulsion inside of her. She wanted to refuse, but then realized that if she did she would be punishing herself. She lost a lot of fluids during the evening, not to mention the alcohol she drank with her classmates at the bar, and if she didn't drink soon she would get a terrible headache. She could already feel it coming.

Amber took the bottle with an unsteady hand. Part of its content immediately spilled on the floor, and more spilled on her as she brought it to her mouth. The man stood over her as she drank, watching as she drained the bottle down her throat.

When she finished he took it away and smiled at her. Then he turned to Beth. "Sleep well", he said to her with a sickening smile, "tomorrow will be your turn".

The man left. Amber slumped against the wall, staring out into space.

"Are you okay?" Beth whispered after a few minutes. Should she tell the truth, prepare Beth what was coming, and frighten her, or should she lie and reassure Beth now, only for her to suffer a greater shock tomorrow? She couldn't answer.

"Did it hurt?" Beth whispered again a few minutes later. Amber sat in silence a few moments longer.

"Is someone waiting for you at home, someone who'll get worried when you don't come back?" Amber asked instead of answering.

"Yes"

"Good. Me too. That means the police will be looking for both of us. We just need to survive long enough for them to find us".

Amber and Beth sat together in silence. Exhausted beyond measure, Amber eventually drifted off into sleep. Beth sat on the floor hugging herself all night, unable to find any rest while knowing the horror waiting for her on the next day.

2