3 – Beth’s Initiation
598 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pain coursed through Amber's body, shocking her awake. In an instant it was gone, and she saw the man standing over them, holding the remote for their collars. The pain wasn't as strong this time as it was last time, nor as long.

"Good morning girls" he said pleasantly. In his other hand he held a paper bag. He set it before Amber.

"Eat".

Amber opened the bag. Inside it there were home-made sandwiches and a bottle of water. She took one on the sandwiches and tried to offer it to Beth.

"No, just you" the man ordered.

Amber looked apologetically at Beth, then began eating. The sandwiches were surprisingly tasty. One was tuna and the other omelette, and both were on whole wheat bread and contained a large amount and variety of vegetables. When she finished both sandwiches she drank.

Once Amber finished her meal the man collected the bag and the bottle and put them on one of the dressers near the door. He came back and unlocked Beth's chain from her collar and pulled her to her feet. He dragged her to the pillory, and she stumbled after him, crying.

He locked Beth into the pillory, then slowly inserted a large purple dildo in between her legs. Beth gasped and whimpered as he pushed it deeper inside of her. Once it was all the way in he turned it on, then locked it in place with leather panties.

"I'll be back when you're ready to receive me" he whispered quietly in Beth's ear. Then he left the room.

Amber watched as Beth struggled with the sensations she was unwillingly experiencing and painfully recalled her own ordeal the previous night. Every gasp, groan, whimper, scream, and moan that Beth released stabbed Amber's heart. Beth began shaking, convulsing, wriggling, as she desperately tried to find a way to escape from what was being done to her, but there was no escape. It was locked into her body, and the only relief would come when the man returned.

Beth's struggle intensified, eventually reaching a climax as her mind lost control over her body, which surrendered to the stimulation. Amber's eyes were clouded over with tears, obscuring her vision, but it didn't matter. She couldn't force herself to continue watching anyway.

As time went by Beth's noises grew louder and more frequent, rising in pitch as her body shook and twitched with each successive orgasm, which came at shorter and shorter intervals. Amber tried to shut it out of her ears and mind, but the sound penetrated through her hands and into her consciousness.

The door opened and the man entered, locked the door, and stepped behind Beth. He removed the panties and the vibrator. Beth collapsed against the pillory and gasped for breath, her entire body quivering and twitching. The man leaned over and whispered into her ear. "Now you are ready to receive your master".

He placed the items in a plastic bag on the dresser near the door, then came behind Beth again and took off his pants and underwear. He lifted Beth's hips with his hands and inserted himself into her.

Amber could see that his size was normal, and far smaller than the dildo he had put inside Beth. Nevertheless, every tiny touch, not to mention every thrust, caused Beth to shake and twitch uncontrollably, and for loud sounds to escape from her mouth. At last the man pulled out, and Beth collapsed onto the pillory again, leaking a translucent, faintly white liquid down her thigh.

"Did you enjoy that?" he panted at Beth.

The man cleaned and dressed himself. When he was ready he released Beth from the pillory, and pulled her back to her place next to Amber. She barely managed to walk . He collected her shirt and locked her collar to the chain, then left and brought her water.

"Drink".

Beth took the bottle in a daze and gulped down the water. It splashed all over her. When she finished the man took the bottle back.

"The both of you have now been initiated into my service. Are you happy?"

"Yes, master" Amber hurriedly answered, and cast a glance toward Beth. The last thing Beth needed at this moment was to receive another electrical punishment. What she had suffered just a moment ago was bad enough. Beth was staring at the floor, seeing nothing, yet she still managed to whisper an almost inaudible "Yes, master" in reply.

"Now it's time for some introductions". He looked at Amber. "What's your name?".

Amber knew that he had her wallet and cellphone. He could easily find out if she lied, so she told the truth.

"Amber, master".

He looked at Beth. "And your name?". "Beth", Beth muttered.

"And I'm Dave. Now that we know each other's names aren't we all great friends?" He laughed. "I'll take good care of you, and in return you'll take good care of me. At least as long you don't want to be punished."

Dave went to a corner of the room and returned with 2 small plastic potties, like those used by toddlers. They even had cartoon characters on them.

"You can use these to relieve yourselves for now. I'll be collecting them for you once a day, so be careful not to let them overflow."

He left the potties next to them and left the room.

Amber placed a hand on Beth's shoulder. Beth jumped, but didn't move away. Amber crawled over to Beth and pulled Beth's head towards her chest, enveloping her in a warm hug. Beth leaned on Amber, and for a long time neither of them moved nor made a sound. Beth began to shake in Amber's arms, and Amber realized that she was crying.

"It was awful. He was... I couldn't stop it..."

Amber patted her back and rocked her backward and forward, trying to comfort her while fighting to hold back her own tears. It was a fight she was losing.

"I know", she chocked out.

Within moments the two young women sobbing over each other, loudly and desperately releasing all their anguish without inhibition.

2