7 – Volunteering
458 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Dave approached Amber shook Beth awake. She was afraid that if he saw that one of them was sleeping he'd shock them both awake through their collars. When Beth saw Dave approaching she sat up, eyes downcast, and tried her best to cover herself with her hands and arms. Amber seemed less concerned for her own modesty, perhaps because it was a futile effort, as Dave will soon force her to expose everything, or perhaps because Dave had already seen and touched it all.

"Hello my dear slaves. Which one of you would like to receive your master tonight?"

Amber took a deep breath, glanced at Beth, and raised her hand as if she were back in her high-school bathroom.

"So we have a volunteer. You must have really enjoyed that shower, huh?" Dave chuckled.

Dave unrolled the mattress and laid it on the floor between Amber and Beth. He gestured towards the mattress and commanded "Lie down here on your back".

Amber did as she was told, lying down while instinctively covering herself defensively with her hands, her legs squeezed together tightly with her knees up between herself and Dave, who was standing over her.

"Open your legs" Dave commanded.

Amber took several deep breaths to calm herself. Three times she had gone where Dave had told her, putting herself at his mercy, although she didn't have a choice. This was the first time that she was opening herself to him, and was doing so almost willingly. It wasn't because she wanted Dave. The thought of taking him into her filled her with overwhelming revulsion. It was because she wanted to keep him away from Beth as much as possible.

With a force of will she moved her legs apart. Her knees were up in the air while her feet were planted on the mattress. She was open, and her position was inviting him to enter.

"That's much better", Dave said as he began to undress. He placed his clothes far out of the girls' reach. Once he finished removing his clothes he crouched in front of Amber and began pushing himself into her.

Amber gritted her teeth as he forced his way in, scraping her delicate and dry interior. She began casting about with her left hand, as if looking for some means of salvation.

Beth huddled around herself, watching Amber's pained expression with horrified fascination as the hideous man began invading Amber's body. Then she noticed Amber's hand searching for hers. She grabbed Amber's hand with both of her own and squeezed it, trying to send her support through the pressure she exerted. She moved over and crouched near Amber's head.

Dave finally managed to shove most of his length inside, and began slowly moving backward and forward. Amber's dry flesh held him in place, so there was no sliding in and out, only a shifting of pressure, and a slow rubbing along her exterior and her entrance. It was enough.

As Dave continued to move slowly and carefully Amber started to feel a slight stimulation. Gradually, as the rubbing continued the stimulation increased. Her juices began to flow, and her muscles began to relax. Dave leaned over her and began moving faster inside of her. She covered her face with her right hand as she began moaning.

Beth watched Amber's growing agitation with pity and concern. She petted Amber's hair, trying to comfort her in her moment of need. She couldn't tell if Amber even noticed, but she continued anyway. It let her feel as if she was doing something to help and calmed her.

As Amber's moans grew louder and more frequent she lost her awareness of her surroundings. Her body began sucking Dave in, and she began unconsciously raising her hips towards him, trying to take more of him in. Dave responded by leaning down further and sucking on her nipples, sending sparks of electricity coursing through her body and driving her arousal even higher.

His oversized belly weighed on her own, making it harder for her to breath, and cooling down her excitement, but she didn't dare to say anything and even welcomed the discomfort. It helped remind her that the entire situation wasn't one that she desired, and that she shouldn't be enjoying it. She noticed the movements of her hips and forced herself to stop.

Dave noticed Amber's relapse into passivity and raised himself up on his arms to get better leverage. He began thrusting deeper and faster, sliding in all the way to his base, then sliding out all the way to his tip. He could immediately see an improvement in Amber's attitude as her moaning grew louder. Within moments her right hand left her face and began clawing at the mattress. Then, as the sensations overwhelmed her she arched her back and released a moan so loud it was almost a scream, and was washed over with a wave of pleasure.

Dave was extremely satisfied with his work, but he wasn't yet done. He himself had not yet reached satisfaction. And so as Amber laid on her back, twitching, her entire body tingling, he continued his movements inside of her. Each movement into her body jolted her. And each movement out of her body jolted her again.

She felt his warmth spreading inside of her and thought in relief that he was finally finished, but he remained firm and continued moving in and out of her. She didn't understand why. He already forced her to enjoy his intrusion and had achieved his own satisfaction as well, so why wouldn't he leave?

She whimpered as each of Dave's movements inside of her sent shocks of pleasure through her over-sensitive body, a sensation so extreme that she experienced it as pain. Her suffering drove all other thoughts out of her mind, except for thoughts of escape. She'd been with guys before, and knew that once they achieved release they would quickly lose their strength and become unable to continue, so she knew that Beth would be safe for the time being. She didn't have room left in her mind for any further thoughts.

Dave noticed that Amber was trying to push him out with her thighs and back away from him. He was in control, and he wasn't going to let her end it on her terms. As she moved back he moved forward and leaned down on her, using his great weight to force her legs to stay open. He could feel that the pressure stimulation he was receiving from her enveloping pocket of warmth were maintaining his firmness.

Amber continued trying to back away until her shoulders were pressed against the wall, pushing her head into a sharp angle, her chin digging into her chest.

As Dave continued pumping at her he felt that the effectiveness was waning, forcing him to move more and more frantically in order to preserve his strength. He quickly began to grow tired, and felt himself starting to grow soft. He didn't want to show any weakness before his slave, and so, after a final forceful thrust, he decisively pulled out.

Dave rolled over and laid on his back for a while, catching his breath, and relishing the glorious moment.

Once Dave's bulk was off of her Amber turned away from him and curled up into a ball. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the world. She could still hear his hideous breathing, and feel his disgusting sticky liquid covering her thighs and the the area between her legs and slowly trickling downwards. She held Beth's hand tightly, seeking consolation. Beth continued petting Amber's hair, making shushing noises to her, as if trying to calm a baby.

Dave pulled himself up and went to refresh himself in the shower, feeling an immense sense of satisfaction. In this match he left everything on the court, obtaining absolute victory and dominance over his opponent. He was happy that she surrendered herself to him, but obtained even greater satisfaction from crushing her resistance. He was only sorry that he couldn't continue any further.

"Next time", he thought.

Once he finished drying off he collected the mattress, rolled it up, and took it upstairs. He came back a few moments later with the girls' supper. It was the same sandwiches and 2 bottles of water again.

Amber in particular had no appetite, but even though it felt like eating sand she forced herself to chew and swallow all of her portion until nothing was left, then drained the bottle. Once the duo was finished eating Dave collected the trash and left them alone.

Amber curled up into a ball, resting her head on Beth's thigh as Beth went back to petting her hair and making calming noises. Physically and mentally exhausted, Amber slowly drifted off to an unrestful sleep. Beth eventually followed.

3