8 – Catch 22
369 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave was considering what he was going to do with Beth. Since Amber volunteered last time it was only right that Beth should have have a turn now, but there wasn't any point to repeating last night's activity with Beth unless she volunteered like Amber. What if she didn't?

"In that case I'll just lean hard on her for not wanting to please her master. Then I'll punish her by hogtying her and making her take me deep into her throat. Then she won't hesitate to volunteer anymore". The thought caused him to chuckle cruelly. "Or maybe I'll just do that either way."

After a moment he rethought the idea. "No, I don't want to punish good behavior. That would just discourage them from obeying me. If she volunteers she'll get the soft treatment like Amber. If not..." He chuckled again.

Feeling satisfied with his plan he grabbed the rolled-up mattress, and opened the door leading down into the basement. He locked the door behind him, then descended down the flight of stairs to the basement. He unlocked the second door and entered the basement, making sure to lock the door behind him.

At the opposite side of the basement he saw his two slave girls cuddling with each other while sleeping. He walked over as quietly as he could and stood over them for a while, watching.

"They're such good friends. Why don't I check how deep their friendship goes?" Dave thought, a wicked grin blossoming on his face. He put the thought away for a later time. Right now he had other plans to attend to. He pulled out the remote and pressed the button.


Amber and Beth were jolted awake. Even though they've already experienced Dave's unique wake up call more than once they were still startled by the sudden intrusion of sharp pain into their blissfully unaware consciousness. They quickly sat up, waiting with dread to find out what kind of torment their captor had in mind for them.

"So which of my slaves would like to serve her master today?", Dave asked, smiling first at Amber and then at Beth. Amber quickly raised her hand. Dave smiled at her kindly, and, like a teacher praising a good student, said "Very good Amber". He then turned to Beth. "Do you not also want to please your master?".

Beth looked at Amber, who shook her head while continuing to hold her hand up. Beth looked down at the floor.

"Are you sure, Beth?" Dave said, his tone slightly threatening. Beth shakily raised her hand, afraid of what Dave might do to her if she didn't. Dave sighed in disappointment. He really would have preferred if Beth was more disobedient this time. He would have relished the opportunity to punish her. Still, he could just do the same thing to her later.

Dave laid the mattress on the floor and had Beth lie on it on her back. She immediately curled up into a defensive position, unconsciously trying to blocking from doing what he was inevitably about to do to her.

"Lie flat!" He commanded.

Beth took several deep breaths and tried to force herself to uncurl her body, but she couldn't do it. Dave took out his remote and raised the power setting. Beth began to cry.

Amber moved closer and sat near Beth, holding Beth's head between her hands and crooning, trying to help her relax. Dave thought to command Amber to help Beth relax in more tantalizing way, but then had a different idea. He could always do that later.

Dave undressed and kneeled in front of Beth. He pushed her legs further up, then scooted forward until his shoulder was pushing her legs, holding them high in the air. He began rubbing himself against the outside of her opening, but even after doing so for a while he did not see any reaction, so he decided to carry out a more direct approach, using his fingers to spread her open until he could see her entrance. He then began slowly pushing himself in.

Beth was not at all ready to receive his intrusion. Not only were her muscles tight, but she was clenching with all her strength them in a desperate effort to keep him out. There was no party of her, body or mind, that welcomed him into her.

Amber watched her friend's face as she cried in pain. She wanted to do something, anything, to help her, and contemplated attacking Dave. She immediately gave up the idea. He was far bigger than even the two of them combined, she had no weapon, but more than anything else the terror she experienced on the first night when she nearly suffocated to death paralyzed her. So instead she laid down near Beth, slid her arm behind Beth's neck, and hugged her head, petting her cheek and hair and murmuring comforting words and noises.

As Dave's incursion went further and further into Beth her sobs were increasingly replaced with grimaces and grunts of pain, which grew louder as Dave began moving inside of her. Knowing how sensitive she was, Dave placed his hands on her breasts and began kneading them. Small shrieks began to accompany Beth's grunts. She stared at Amber hopelessly as tears flowed freely down her face. She had no control of herself. Her body was no longer under her command, no longer a safe heaven for her, as another had taken it as his possession, leaving her with nothing but pain and humiliation.

Amber watched as the hope and innocence of youth was pounded out of her Beth's eyes. Somehow, miraculously, even the previous day's torment wasn't yet enough. Perhaps Beth was still hoping then that it was just a nightmare from which she would wake up, only now accepting that it was the reality.

Beths grunts turned into gasps, then moans, as Dave's insistent actions started having an effect on her. From the corner of her eye Amber could see the ecstatic smile grotesquely plastered on his face as he rhythmically moved in and out of his victim.

Dave removed one of his hands from Beth's chest and placed his thumb above the opening between her legs, feeling for the special sweet spot. Finally he found it, and massaged it slowly with a circular motion. Beth's reaction was immediate, as her breathing became heavier, her voice raised its pitch, and she swayed her hips from side to side, trying to get away.

Dave's smile deepened. He used his remaining hand to hold Beth's legs tightly in place as he increased the intensity of the massage. He could feel Beth's juices flowing freely, enveloping him with a smooth velvety sensation. He let go of Beth's little knob of pleasure, choosing instead to use both his hands to hug her legs tightly together as he slid in and out of her tight tunnel of flesh with greater and greater fervor.

Amber was watching Beth's face, more concerned with her friend's condition than whatever Dave was doing to her. However, she did notice Dave stiffen, and as she turned to look she saw an ecstatic expression spread over his face as he froze for a moment, fully extending himself into Beth as far as he could go. Then the moment was over and he pulled out of her, allowing Beth's legs to fall down on the mattress as he laid down on the floor beside her, staring contentedly at the ceiling.

Beth curled up on the floor, continuing to cry as Amber, laying beside her, held her tightly. She had to find a way to save Beth before this monster destroyed whatever light remained inside of her.

It was a long time later that Dave finally got up, washed himself off, and brought them breakfast. Beth wouldn't touch it. She barely even noticed it was there.

"Eat!" Dave commanded, but Beth did not respond. Amber hoped that the girl didn't lose her will to live.

Dave pulled out his remote again.

"Eat!" he repeated.

"Please, Beth", Amber said anxiously and shook Beth, trying to get her to respond, But Beth continued to lie quiet and motionless, her cheeks dry. Dave pressed the button. Amber and Beth both shrieked and convulsed as needles of electricity shot through their entire body, scorching them from the inside out.

After a few moments the pain stopped, leaving both girls sobbing desperately on the floor. Dave waited a minute, then repeated his previous command. Amber pulled herself up and shook Beth again. Finally Beth responded, and the two girls ate mechanically. Once the meal was done Dave took his leave. Even he could sense that it was not a good moment to push Beth. If he did, he might have lost her completely.

Amber went back to holding Beth, who laid on her lap motionless, as Amber examined the room carefully once again and reviewed in her mind every memory, every scrap of information, that might help at least one of them.

3