11 – A Bluff
300 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave was pacing in his kitchen, thinking about what he could do with Amber that night. Originally he would have wanted to live out one of his more extreme fantasies, but he didn't want to break his pattern of mirroring what he did to Amber with Beth, and with Beth's poor mental condition he didn't want her to even see something like that, for fear that it would send her over the edge. At the same time he didn't want to keep standing in place. He wanted to continue to push the envelope on what he was doing with his slaves, he wanted to do new and interesting thing with them.

If he wasn't going to push them with regard to how extreme were the acts he performed on them then he needed to push them in another way. He could that by pressing them to be more proactive in their service. It would be easy with Amber. He could see that she was protective of Beth, so all he needed to do to convince her was to threaten Beth.

He unconsciously quickened his pace as his excitement grew, thinking about the various possibilities. He began imagining various intriguing scenarios, and felt a growing arousal. Then suddenly he stopped. Before he could think about what he could make them do, he first needed to think about how he was going to get them to do it.

What was he going to do about Beth, though? He could threaten her with punishment, but when he did that this morning it just barely got her to comply, and after the way she reacted to the morning's activity he needed to be careful if he didn't want to push her over the edge.

At first he thought of having them perform together in front of him. Beth should feel far more comfortable touching and being touched by Amber, and he had long dreamed of seeing such a thing play out live in front him. However, it was more appropriate for when he was resting in the afternoon, in between his main play sessions. Besides, it would work better after they had completely given themselves over to his service.

He considered getting them to perform a minor act. At first he felt disappointed at the idea of settling for something small, but then as he imagined what it would look like to see them put themselves in such a subservient position he found himself liking it more and more. Besides, it would be an entirely new experience for him.

He spent the rest of the afternoon going through various scenarios, trying to find the best way to manipulate his slaves, and imagining how it would all play out.


As Dave entered the room the girls stiffened, sitting up straight and holding hands. Amber knew that Dave would be coming for her. It was his pattern. She nervously swallowed her saliva as he approached with a self-satisfied smirk on his puffy, stubble-ridden face.

"Both of you get off of the mattress", he ordered as soon as he was in front of them. Once they complied he took the mattress to the far end of the room, to the open space between the pillory and the door. Then her returned and took Amber with him to the mattress. Amber felt sick passing by the pillory. Although she had spent all day yesterday and today in front of it and somewhat got used to its presence, it was not very visible from where she sat. Being next to it was different. She tried not to look at it as she passed it by.

Dave stood on the mattress, pulling Amber to his side. He spoke quietly near her ear.

"Tonight you will serve me with your mouth. If you don't, Beth will bear the consequences. Do you understand?"

Amber gulped. Her mind raced, trying to quickly find an alternative. If Dave knew how bad Beth's condition was then he could be bluffing, but even if he was bluffing right now he might still end up doing it just to maintain his credibility, or maybe he wasn't bluffing. Maybe he didn't care how Beth ended up, or wasn't aware of her delicate situation. Amber couldn't take the risk. She nodded.

"On your knees", he commanded.

Amber knelt before him. She'd done similar things for her boyfriends in the past, so she knew what she was supposed to do. Still, she wasn't going to move a millimeter if he didn't explicitly tell her to do so. It was a tiny way to resist and maintain a minuscule portion of her dignity.

"Lift your shirt. I want to see your boobs while you work".

Amber lifted the bottom of her shirt and tucked it through the collar. Somehow being partially exposed like this after several hours of being covered was worst than just being naked. Maybe it was because she felt that she was not just being stripped of her dignity but being made to actively entice her attacker.

Dave took off his pants and underwear, sparing Amber from the need to perform yet more actions on his behalf.

"Get to work", he smiled with a smug expectation.

Dave told her to use her mouth, so that's what Amber did, and used nothing but her mouth. She leaned on his thighs with her hands, wet her lips, and took him in her mouth. At least he was clean, so there was no taste or smell.

At this moment she had the urge to bite him. Perhaps if she bit him hard enough she could inflict a deep enough wound to cause him to bleed out and die. Her teeth scraped against him.

"Be careful with your teeth or you will both suffer!" he hissed.

However, even if he died they would both still be locked in the room without any food, and she had no way of knowing how long it would be before they were found. By killing him she could be condemning them both. Then again, after what he had already done to them and what he planned to continue doing to them in the future it seemed like a fair price to pay for the benefit of taking his life.

She did need to consider the other option, though. What if she failed? Then she'd be condemning both of them to even worse torture for nothing. He might even kill them. Besides, even if she was willing to sacrifice her life it didn't mean she should sacrifice Beth's life as well.

Amber opened her mouth wider and wrapped her lips around him, shielding him from her teeth. She moved backward and forward, moisturizing him with her tongue. As she worked she could feel him stiffen further, indicating that what she was doing was effective. She wanted to get it over with as soon as possible, but did not even consider using her hands to accelerate the process. That would have involved going beyond his orders, and that was out of the question.

At first Dave didn't feel much of anything, and was disappointed by how much less stimulating it was when compared to the more standard activity. However, the sight Amber presented to him, fully dressed with her breasts exposed, her head between her knees, rhythmically exerting herself in service of his pleasure, was incredibly satisfying.

Then he started to feel little sparks of pleasure, which grew into small pulses, then waves. He gripped Amber's head and held her in place as he reached his peak, his body shuddering in the exertion of release.

Amber felt the back of her mouth her mouth being filled with a thick salty liquid. She tightened her throat, preventing it from dripping down and choking her.

"Swallow it. Don't lose a drop or you'll have to sleep on it tonight".

He released her head, and Amber carefully moved away while sucking on him, making sure not to let anything drip. She swallowed the thick sticky fluid with difficulty. It was over. She moved to cover herself, but Dave stopped her, putting a hand on hers.

"Stay like that", he said.

Dave put his clothes back on and took Amber back to her place besides Beth, then brought them the mattress. He took a good long look at Amber's breasts, then went to bring them supper, a salad with beef as a topping. He stared at Amber's chest and belly the entire time, enjoying the view. When they finished he collected the trash.

"You can get dressed now". He said, then left.


There was long silence as the girls avoided looking at each other, digesting what had just happened. Finally it was broken by Beth.

"How did it feel?" she asked.

Amber took a moment to understand why Beth would ask her such a question, and realized it was because she knew she'd be forced to perform the same act the following morning.

"It wasn't nearly as bad as what he did to me last night". She could see some tension leaving Beth's body.

"How did you know what to do?"

"I had boyfriends in the past. I did it for them. You didn't?"

Beth shook her head. "I had one boyfriend. We did it, but we never did that. What am I supposed to do?"

"Wet your lips and wrap them around him. Use your lips to prevent your teeth from touching him. You need to move your head to rub him against your lips and tongue, and you can use your hands too. The better a job you do, the faster it will be over".

Beth nodded her head dispiritedly. It wasn't something she looked forward to in the slightest, but Dave would probably leave her no choice. He already showed that he was capable doing far worse things to her. This reminded her of something she was curious about.

"What did he say to you to get you to do it?"

"He said that if I didn't do it he's punish us". It was a lie, but in this moment it was more important for her that Beth won't think that any of what happened was her fault.

After that they changed topic, discussing a variety of trivial things, trying to distract themselves, until finally they relaxed enough to go to sleep.

3