12 – A Small Demand
310 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Dave entered the room the girls were already awake and sitting. He was slightly surprised, before realizing that his "wake-up call" must have already conditioned them to waking up early. Although he enjoyed seeing them jump, it pleased him to know that exerted this control over them.

"Good morning, slaves. Did you sleep well?" He greeted them.

"Yes, master". They answered.

Dave knelt before Beth and cupped her jaw and chin in his palm.

"You know what you need to do, right?"

Beth nodded.

"Say it", he commanded.

"I need to use my mouth like Amber did", she answered.

"Good answer", he complemented her, although what he really meant was that she should say "Yes, master", what she actually said turned him on even more. It felt good to have his helpless slave-girl tell him what she was going to do.

"Then get on your knees and get to work", he told her.

Amber could only watch with morbid fascination as Beth shifted into a kneeling position in front of Dave while Dave took off his pants, keeping the remote for the collars in his hand. Beth held her hands on her lap, looking down, until Dave was ready.

"Get started".

Beth raised her head to look, and struggled to prevent an expression of disgust from appearing on her face. It was the first time she had seen David's privates so clearly, not to mention so closely. She reluctantly grasped Dave with her right hand, holding him in place as she brought her lips around him while fighting to contain her feelings of revulsion, forgetting to lick her lips first as Amber had told her.

Beth began moving her head and hand together along Dave's unimpressively average length, her eyes closed to block out the sight in front of her. Her movements caused her to lose her balance. Amber moved to catch her before she fell, but before she could Beth had already instinctively grabbed Dave's shirt with her free hand.

It seemed to Amber that for Beth the main source of suffering was the violation itself. The deeper and longer it was, the more it hurt her. That was why she advised her to try to make it good for Dave, so that it will last as little time as possible. For Amber, however, it was almost as important to feel that she is resisting. The feeling that she might be cooperating in her own violation was too terrible to bear, which was why she searched for every opportunity to go against Dave, or at the very least to do as little as possible without receiving insufferable retribution.

Once Beth had steadied herself she resumed her work. Her tongue had already moistened Dave's shaft when she had first put it in her mouth, and her movements spread her saliva down and around Dave's girth, providing the lubrication he needed.

As her head and right hand moved back and forth along Dave's length, she clung to him for support, continuing to clutch his shirt tightly with her left. As she persisted in her efforts she gradually fell into a rhythm.

Amber saw Dave's facial expressions and heard the sounds that he increasingly produced, reminding her of a diseased animal painful whimpering. She supposed it was meant to express pleasure, but she held no interest in interpreting it that way.

Suddenly Dave pushed away the hand that was gripping his pulsating member, gripped Beth's head, and pulled her toward him. Beth once again lost her stability and held his hips for support as he repeatedly shuddered and released his load deep inside her mouth. Beth struggled against the warm viscous fluids filled the back of her mouth, threatening to choke her.

"Swallow it", he commanded, while continuing to hold her head in place. With Dave's fluids threatening to go down her windpipe and no room to push them out she had no choice but to try to swallow them. Once Dave felt her do so a number of times he pulled out and let go of her head, allowing her to fall on all fours and cough and spit out the remainder of his foul essence. Amber patted Beth's back trying to help her.

Dave waited until Beth finished catching her breath.

"Since you spilled it instead of swallowing everything you'll have to spend the rest of your time here with it", he taunted. Beth looked sick.

Dave got dressed and left. Once he was gone Amber asked her friend "How do you feel?"

"Like I'm going to throw up", Beth answered.

"Take your time. You'll get over it". Amber wasn't talking only about what just happened, but everything that Dave had done to them and what he had made them do.

"At least you were right. It really was less bad than the other things".

The girls turned the mattress over to the other side, but unfortunately Beth didn't have anything with which to clean her mouth, other than the clothes she was wearing. She wiped her mouth on the edge of her skirt. She knew it would cause the skirt to become crusty, providing a constant disgusting reminder, but it was better than leaving it on her face.

"I did what he wanted, and he didn't even need to threaten me to get me to do it", Beth said, her face bearing an expression of shame.

"He didn't have to say the threat out loud in order for you to know that it's there. He made it clear on the first night. Everything he tells us that we do, we do only because of that". Amber answered firmly. Beth didn't look like she was entirely convinced, but she nodded anyway.

They cuddled together, passing the time until Dave returned with light conversation. At least they could expect that he probably wouldn't hurt them as much in the afternoon, based on how he behaved in the past two days.

3