15 – The End
377 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave was back. When he entered he first went to one of the cupboards and pulled out some rolled-up ropes and placed them on the floor not far from a metal ring that was hanging from the ceiling by a chain. Then he went to Amber.

As he approached Beth locked eyes with Amber and squeezed her hand, trying to lend her strength. Seeing Beth being defiant toward Dave and now trying to support her gave Amber encouragement that they can resist him, even if only in the smallest ways.

Dave unlocked Amber's collar and led her to the the spot where he left the ropes.

"Pick them up and give them to me", he commanded.

Amber bent down and picked up the ropes, handing them to him. She knew from the moment that he took them out that he was planning to tie her up, but she didn't yet know in what way. She was in no hurry to find out, either.

Dave opened the biggest bundle of ropes, letting the other 2 fall right back to the floor.

"put your wrists forward", he commanded. Amber did as she was told. Even though she still hated it, she was also getting used to it and didn't have such difficulty following his instructions anymore, although it didn't mean that she wanted to now any more than on the first night that she arrived.

Dave placed the middle of the rope across her wrist from the top, wrapped the 2 sides around her wrists once, then brought the 2 sides together on the top and passed them between her wrists, wrapping the rope around itself multiple times and forming cuffs that tightened around her wrists with each time that he wrapped the rope. When the cuffs were tight enough that she couldn't possibly pull her hands out he passed the rope through the loop in the ceiling and pulled it until she was force to stand on her tiptoes. Then he tied it off.

Next he took one of the other ropes and tied it around her left knee. He passed the rope through the loop and pulled on it, pulling her leg up in front of her her until her thigh was pressed against her stomach, pulling up her skirt and exposing her opening. Then he tied it off. That left only her right foot free to support her weight, which was what he wanted.

Dave stood in front of Amber and admired his handiwork for a moment. Then he pulled up her shirt and tucked it into her collar, exposing her breasts, just as he had done the night before. He stood back to enjoy the view again before going to another dresser and pulling out a large massager wand.

He plugged it in to a wall outlet then stepped in front of Amber. He paused for a moment to look again, then turned on the device and placed it upon the sensitive area between her legs.

Amber gasped as the powerful vibrations assailed her, instantly sending jolts of pleasure throughout her body. She quickly lost control of her voice, producing soft sounds and started squirming in an attempt to find relief, but had very little leeway with which to do so, and Dave matched every one of her movements, not allowing the buzzing head of the wand to leave her flesh for even a moment.

Amber's juices began to flow, leaking out and coating the soft vibrating ball beneath her. The lubrication caused the silicon to rub against her even more effectively, and her moaning intensified. Then it was gone. It took Amber a moment to get back to her senses, and she saw Dave put aside the vibrator and take off the bottom half of his clothes. He came up against her, chest to chest, and hugged her around the waist. Amber gasped as, with a firm shove, he inserted himself into her.

Dave swayed his hips up and down, sliding in and out, her wet warmth enveloping him, welcoming him. He moved slowly and rhythmically, enjoying the moment as he if he had all the time in the world.

Amber's breathing became hard, her face was flushed, and her wrists were becoming numb as Dave's shaft rubbed itself against her, stimulating her from within while his skin slid against the point of sensitivity at her opening, stimulating her from without.

Amber was approaching her limit when a loud whining and grating noise suddenly interrupted. A moment later, Dave pulled out of her and stepped toward the door, watching with confusion and fascination as sparks flew, drawing a line in the metal. Time seemed to stand still until suddenly the door swung open and people poured into the room, guns drawn, shouting "Police! Don't Move!"

Tension drained from Amber's body. Finally they were safe. Dave was standing right in front of her, legs slightly apart, watching the cops with stupefaction. The dam on her emotions broke and she was flooded with rage. For three days he had tortured, threatened, and violated them, keeping them cold and chained to the wall like animals.

With newfound strength she pulled herself up by her arms, drew back her right leg, and used her full force, fueled by her rage, to deliver a kick with the force and focus of a laser-guided missile directly in between Dave's legs. Dave let out a squeal like a pig being slaughtered and crumpled to the floor, clutching himself and gasping like a fish out of water.

Amber pulled her leg up and furiously rained kicks down on every part of Dave's body she could reach, striking him over and over again with her heel, until the cops were able to drag him away from her and cuff him. Once she realized that she could no longer hit him she lost her strength and fell back to the ground, leaning on the ropes and heavily panting from the exertion. A woman approached her.

"Hello, I'm detective Alice Stone, and I'm here to help you. I'll untie you now. Is that okay?" She said in reassuring voice. Amber nodded.

Alice untied the ropes, and as she lost their support Amber fell onto her. Alice caught and her and held her in her arms. Amber leaned on her motionlessly, too drained to move, while Alice patted her back.

"Everything will be alright. You're safe now". She whispered quietly over and over again. Gradually, as the reality of their rescue sank in she began sobbing, then wailing.

Someone brought the keys and unlocked her collar. Then Beth came, and the two girls gripped each other tightly, bawling over each other, too overcome with emotions for words. The police worked around them, collecting evidence and wrapping them with blankets, but the girls were oblivious to all around them.

When they calmed down somewhat Alice led them outside, where they were each taken to a different ambulance and treated by paramedics. Before they were taken to the hospital Alice stopped by Amber to speak with her.

"What's going to happen now?" Amber asked. Her face was a mess of tears and snot.

"We'll take you to the hospital for treatment. Your families will come to see you there. Then, once you've rested, I will need to take your testimonies". Alice answered.

"And what will happen to him? Will he get the death penalty?" Amber asked, her voice shaking with fury.

"I'm sorry, honey, our state doesn't have the death penalty, but I expect he'll be going to prison for the rest of his life", Alice said with sympathy.

"It should. He should get it for what he did to us". Amber looked like she had deflated.

"Try to rest. I'll see you later". Alice walked over to Beth to hold a similar conversation with her. Amber leaned back on the stretcher and tried to relax. Eventually the stretcher was lifted into the ambulance, and as it drove off Amber drifted into a dreamless sleep.

3