66: Growth Skill
1.7k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"System, girl…you know I love you…those other girls, they can't compare…you're my bottom baby…Now show me what's for dinner." Ben tried sweet-talking to see if it squeezed him extra achievements.

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Craprodisiac(common) - Make one woman stimulated]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 100]

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Boulder Holder(common) - Squeeze the exposed breasts…of a woman…with permission]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 100]

"So I had her permission…that's good to have it documented…Wouldn't want anyone changing their story…"

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Buttering Biscuits(common) - Suck the exposed breasts of a woman…with permission]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 100]

"So far, all according to my side of the story…"

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Serving Miso Horny Soup(common) - Make one woman horny]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 100]

He rubbed his stomach. "Bon appetitty…"

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Slovenian Handshake(uncommon) - Finger a woman]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 200]

"I should go to Europe…"

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Hurtin' For a Squirtin'(common) - Make one woman lustful]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 100]

"Accurate…"

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Cummer's High(fine) - Give a woman an orgasm]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 500]

Ben went over to his desk and put on the propeller hat laying around. Then, he leaned forward, making a gentleman's bow, tipping his cap to an imaginary audience...

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the Achievement: Baja Blast(rare) - Make a woman squirt]

[Distributing reward: PUA Points + 1000]

Ben nodded. "I do the dew…"

Besides for his achievements, he received an alert about his only skill.

[Congratulations! You've unlocked the hidden skill parameters: Squirtle Hydro Pump(Growth)]

[Squirtle Hydro Pump(Skill, Set, Fine, Growth) - Entry-level fingering technique to make a woman squirt]

[Exp status: 20/100]

"Growth skill?" Ben asked the system and found out it was a special type of skill that could evolve with enough usage. That was all it said. "Squirtle wants to evolve…"

Ben looked at the Exp status. 'So it wants me to juice 5…I'm not sure if I can repeat that on the same woman or if it needs to be 5 different ones but I guess I'll find out.'

After reviewing his gains, he was eager to trade the points for useful loot. Ben now had 3050 PUA points. "Daddy's rich again…" It was enough to purchase 3 Mid-Level Mystery Boxes. He didn't waste any time, opening the store right away, buying a box, and opening it.

A short while later, in his hand, appeared a black pen.

[List Modifying Pen(Consumable, Uncommon) x1 - Add something to a written list nearby with a mental command]

Even after thinking for a while, Ben couldn't figure out where to use it. 'A physical list? Who even uses that anymore? A construction foreman? This isn't the 20th century…' He was a bit disappointed but at least it wasn't a common absurd clothing item. Moving on, Ben proceeded to purchase another box, then opened it.

What emerged was a dark green plastic packet.

[Fart Bomb Pheromones(Consumable, Fine) x1 - A bomb that delivers an olfactory attack. Launch to make a fixed 10x10 meter area carry a horrific scent to any woman that enters. Lasts 6 hours]

The Fart Bomb had written directions on it to squeeze a round thing inside. Then it would explode a few seconds later, though only Ben would see it. "Not bad, I can set a plague boundary…"

It was time for Ben's third pull. He still had plans tonight so he didn't dawdle and went for it.

In Ben's lap, there was now a glass tube full of red liquid.

[Strength Potion(Consumable, Rare) x1 - Physique is important in bed. Drink this to permanently increase your strength. Stackable. Brewed by the Perverted Divine Alchemist]

"The Perverted Divine Alchemist again? He must have a bulk contract with this system or something…Well, this would be a good thing if I wasn't in urgent need of getting laid…" He sighed. "Whatever, I might as well drink it. Maybe…I'll become a superhero?" His hand became a fist as he imagined the possibilities.

Ben uncorked the glass tube and downed the liquid.

He waited a few minutes to see if he would go Karen…

In the end, nothing extreme happened. After drinking it, his muscles felt a little sore, but the pain soon receded, like the potion was rebuilding his muscles. Ben moved around, stretched, and even did some push-ups.

A short while later, he understood the difference. "Well, I'm no Superman, but it seems I am a little stronger. The number of push-ups I can do increased by around 20%…that's great, except…I need to do d*ck pushups!"

It wouldn't help him get laid, nor did he gain super strength. Ben shook his head. 'Forget it. If I survive this ordeal, maybe I'll become an Olympic strongman or something but I'll need to live first…Right now, I should grab a bite to eat and get ready for tonight.'

Antonio wasn't available tonight, so Ben would go out on his own, and he knew just the place to hunt.

"Tonight…I go solo leveling."

If you're enjoying the novel, please favorite and rate!

38