Image: Commissioned Artwork of Aerien.
874 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thank you everyone for your patience as my computer was acting up. I got my computer back a few days ago and have recently finished writing the next chapter and am going over the details for the chapter I will be posting today now.

In the meantime, I wanted to use the opportunity of this little nonsense and this break to finally post an image somebody finally got right. The long awaited artwork for what Aerien looks like. There are some details that wound up getting added while working with the artists as I wasn't quite getting the right vibe out of just having Aerien's skin color as a shade of grey, so there are some additional discolorations never mentioned before in the series and will likely be talked about in a re-written version of the story.

Those discolorations down her left side are not an injury of any kind, they are closer in nature to a port wine stain, except smoky dark instead of the splotchy red of that common human skin discoloration. (My one real serious complaint with this is that the ears don't really match my vision of the character, but it was hard enough working to get it this far with the artists, getting the ears right as well would probably be quite the nightmare.

 

 

(This will be moved to the intermission position soon after a few more chapters are posted, and those announcements about the previous computer trouble will be deleted.)

15