Apologies and announcements.
2k 22 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am very sorry for how delayed chapter 50 is getting. I have worked out the first thousand or so words, and I know where it's supposed to go, but life has been getting in the way.

I am currently trying to get out applications to the nursing program, so that's eating into my attention span even when I'm not actively doing that and am doing other things. It's creating quite a bit of stress.

Anyway, in other news, I DID decide to pursue something different in regards to the story. I have been having a lot of difficulty fleshing out the history and political details of the human society around the fairy queen's forest. However, due to the wonderful support from my subscribers, I had the money to commission someone over on fiverr to help me in that area. So, please thank xshedevilx who I am commissioning this work from, and also thank all of the subscribers both current and former who I will now list here. (Also, there are a few I have neglected to mention when they subscribed. I will note that next to their names with a "new" tag.)

  • Nicholas Rowland (new)
  • F_W (new)
  • Fox (new)
  • Asekhan
  • Alexander J Martin
  • Remigius
  • Bemaan
  • Vorquel
  • P:rehistoricDuck
  • Lord Fufundra
  • mareus
  • Duvet
  • Akreli
  • Rebecca L Macy
  • Roy
  • meowingLexi

And the former subscribers, who each unsubscribed for their own reasons, mostly due to their own financial difficulties. I do not think any less of a single one of you. In fact, I appreciate that while you are facing your own tight budgets you still gave what you could because you appreciate my work. And because you gave all you could until you couldn't afford it anymore, you are going to all get your own special acknowledgements as well. So, please also thank...

  • ?
  • Lantisl
  • NohVoha
  • Anthel
  • ExorcistJoker
  • Pedro h simonetti

(Can I also mention how interesting it is that meowingLexi and Roy are the 1st and 2nd subscribers, and are also 2 out of the 3 most frequent commenters? The 3rd frequent commenter frequently changes though. There was also NohVoha, Lantisl, and Asekhan who each commented frequently for a while. NohVoha and Lantisl's reason for stopping is clear since they each had to unsubscribe, but Asekhan stuck around but faded into the background. (he primarily posted theory comments, maybe he didn't like his theory comments winding up featured since he probably felt they were possible spoilers? If that's the case, he could have just told me. I like everyone's comments. I like seeing that people are enjoying my work.)

EDIT: I previously had a comment here about some negative reviews. After the wonderful talk I have had with all of you down in the comments section, I have realized that I was just being a little too sensitive. It seems the one point in the entire series there was any kind of significant drop-off in readership is when people realized just how much this series deserved that "gore" content warning tag I put up rather than any of those things the haters comment about, which means they are just a few in number bunch of haters and the haters are gonna hate.

Thank you everyone for your support, I will continue to produce the content you all love.

27